Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
chalo.. i'm off.. head's aching already. :(

i'm sorry if i've offended anyone.. din't mean to.. 
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Sona baby πŸ€— yeah I'm online for a bit you know on and off :P it's good to see you online too <3 my vacation is going awesome so far :D I'm going in for a manicure and pedicure today ..so can't wait <333

Pinks <3 I'm good :P hehe how was gold awards?
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Sona baby πŸ€— yeah I'm online for a bit you know on and off :P it's good to see you online too <3 my vacation is going awesome so far :D I'm going in for a manicure and pedicure today ..so can't wait <333

Pinks <3 I'm good :P hehe how was gold awards?

it was goood. finally these zeetv asiapacific people realized that they haven't aired it. but no gold carpet tho :( but luckily i saw it online while my sis was having her hair done todayπŸ˜†
Edited by pinky0902 - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Exactly. No one was ready to give a chance to Viraf..poor guy was bashed left right center. Today if he was in IPK, I bet viraf and Sanaya would have a lot of fans. People would get annoyed initially, but everyone moves on slowly.

They already had fans lol and I'm sure they would have gained more even I had mix feelings but unlike others I didn't turn it into a mad house and make calls to SP to shut the show down I heard Viraf character was supposed to a business  rivalry of ASR I would have love to see how Khushi handle the situation Sanaya would have had alot to do as an actress.   
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know why I am missing ipk :( I want ipk back ugh
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky0902

agreed @ bold.. i had the same thoughts and the show's PH i think was 4Lions with Panglosean or something which reminded me of yeh ishq hayye (the show which replaced DMG) and even the ML (akshay - raunaq) i think he wanted to quit but they brought him back in the last 3 episodes of the show and they still had manjari and akshay in the end :/ but no.. 

i'm not happy with IPK 2 either but i'm trying to be positive there.. 

ragi di πŸ€— me doing good. been out the entire afternoon. then got home and saw Gold awards on tv😳 how about u?

I agree I'm sure they would have left an open door for ASR entry back on the house if only fans would have give the show a chance not happy with IPK ending plus BS had a BD on the very last episode 😡
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freefallling

I don't know why I am missing ipk :( I want ipk back ugh

I don't Hate the fandom they make me sick.
-HappyBird- thumbnail
yeah specially fan of who shall not be named ...

Ipk was amazing !! It had best Background score
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IKR Sona? πŸ€— We're barely on at the same time  ... I'm so glad you'r here now <3

Ragzieee πŸ€— Eeks, a manicure and a pedicure  I would love to be pampered like that πŸ€£

Pinky, hey πŸ€— You're totally welcome here, and all opinions are awesome :) totally agree with the BS opinion :) exactly! :)

everyone else. hey! πŸ€—
-HappyBird- thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adQOyU4-qv8[/YOUTUBE]