Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
You're welcome Manaal, I just put the names Drish gave me 😆 😳

LOL no fear of bashing, I personally find it pointless 😆 Little bit if okay you know lets not go overboard :P
ragzz. thumbnail
LOL oily creepy 🤣 Well I agree, it is kind of scary, how can someone not take care of himself, he looks sick most of the times :S The guy has natural good looks, instead of enhancing it, he just makes it look worse.
ragzz. thumbnail
Manaal where are you now 🤣 I am off to sleep anyway :P Will catch you tomorrow, bye <3
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly ,, just drool on Anuj !! This guy is such a charming person ..
Just love to see SaNuj in a sensuous ad like Nivea body lotion which originally was picturized on Anuj and Anushka !Edited by NicklausBarbie - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Yeah Anuj rocks Not seen anyone quite like him on TV, so glad he is a good co star and friend to our babydoll 😳

OMG same here girl, I wanna see them in an ad, I hate Anushka -__- Whenever I watch that ad I just wanna strangle her so bad 🤣 Hope you are not her fan 😆
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Bye Ragz , gunnyt have full on Sanuj dreams ;)
ragzz. thumbnail
Okay final bye from me :P Will see you later ❤️
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

LOL oily creepy 🤣 Well I agree, it is kind of scary, how can someone not take care of himself, he looks sick most of the times :S The guy has natural good looks, instead of enhancing it, he just makes it look worse.

I find him really handsome at the beginning of IPK till the kidnapping track he started to look oily and greasy and after his break he has only looked worst each passing day I'm seeing a picture with him. 🤢
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Exactly he is looking uglier day dy day; I can't understand how anyone related from the showbiz stay such ugly :&
Hobo can easily take tips from Anuj regarding grooming and styling !!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

^^This is why you should wait for confirmation and not believe anything media says they're just attention seekers.