Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Bye Ragzy <33
Tc xx
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Well Aalz, coz they don't have a life thats why, lets not take any members names here please? Edit that bit out :) Yeah they come to a show forum that they don't even care about -__- I know right? CC has low trp's but the show is good enough for fans to keep us hooked onto it, we don't need high trp's, and if the show ends, so be it! Sanz is here to stay <3

I agree but It will stay on air Sony did said they have given the show enough time to prove itself the real theme is finally wish Sony would promote the show more they're too busy promoting there new show 'Kehta Hai Dil...Jee Le Zara' ðŸ¤¢ That they sideline CC disappointed with no promo's or SBS segments.  
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Sony are big hypocrites man! Never liked this channel anyway -.-
Well who cares? We are watching the show coz we like it and now that the story is going awesome Sony doesn't care at all :/ I sometimes feel these ratings are all dependant on the channels call, who knows? Coz the show is going awesome and I fail to understand why are the ratings still low? But like I said even on my fb status, the show is going awesome for me and to hell with trp's or ratings blah blah -_-

Oh I noticed how much importance they're giving that Sidey show 🤣
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Sony are big hypocrites man! Never liked this channel anyway -.-
Well who cares? We are watching the show coz we like it and now that the story is going awesome Sony doesn't care at all :/ I sometimes feel these ratings are all dependant on the channels call, who knows? Coz the show is going awesome and I fail to understand why are the ratings still low? But like I said even on my fb status, the show is going awesome for me and to hell with trp's or ratings blah blah -_-

Oh I noticed how much importance they're giving that Sidey show 🤣

Even in the Independence day segment for Sony I was seeing that chick face all the time was getting so irritated. 
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
But the show Anuj first which was good but that chick is getting more importance than Sanaya in the promo? ðŸ¤£ Looser Sony wish some other channel & PH will take SaNuj away and cast them in a romantic love story. 
ragzz. thumbnail
And that actress must be in her early 40's. losers who have no career only come back to tv and do shows like this -_-
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

And that actress must be in her early 40's. losers who have no career only come back to tv and do shows like this -_-

She looks old that guy paired opp her looks like her younger bro 😆
ragzz. thumbnail
Who is the guy opposite her Aalz? 🤣
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Who is the guy opposite her Aalz? 🤣

Ruslan Mumtaz is the kiddo's name !! Heroine is full on cougar LOL
ragzz. thumbnail
Omg Ruslaan :O 🤣 He is like way younger than Sangeeta Ghosh :O I remember she used to be in some SP show 🤢 I have never liked her and her acting 🤢