Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa & Ghaffur: Koi khauff dastak detaa hai kahin. (Page 6)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

hey vicky
lovely post, so true what you have mentioned relating to asya fear, very well said.Clap

have a lovely weekendHug

Thank you.Hug...AsYa are fated to have a troubled life , anyway.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteangel107

awesome post Big smile
love today episode Embarrassed

Thank you.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Noddy

Beautiful post madam jeee!!! Loved it!! i'm fangirling over ur description of AsYa hug and their fears... marvellous!!! 
karma is getting to Gaffur... and one day it will get to him so bad that he has to show his fear and his true self to the world no matter how stoic he is.
Imran ko Asad aur Ayaan se achhi wali kyalaani (bong slang for beating senseless) milni chahiye... he cannot love anyone and he does not deserve the love he is getting from Najma n Nikhat. Afterall, upbringing and family does matter... how can he respect anyone if his upbringing has been done by bhaiseena?? 
Razia aali re... par ab woh jayegi kiske paas??

Thank you.Big smile...Fear for AsYa  and Karma for Ghaffur. i do hope that Immy gets thrashed by Asad and Ayaan.LOL...Razia ghar waapis aa saktee hai.. for Humzie's sake.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikMadame_Noddy

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Beautiful post..But you managed to scare meShocked Am already cynical and this just made me pessimistic about the whole thingLOL Zoya really needs to stop saying that marriage is a lifetime commitment for her..Bas karo yaar..We understoodLOL If at all she ends up with someone else, she'l be made to eat her wordsLOL Oh and Imran is an insensitive jerk..Loser kahi kaAngryI hope Tannu returns in style and wrecks havocLOL And yeah, i cant wait for Razia to make a combackLOL

Thanks Roggie. I don't like seeing you scared. You look cute only when you crib about Karan's hair.LOL...If Zoe marries someone else, she will indulge in emotional and psychological promiscuity by singing dukh bhare gaane for Asad.LOL...I am waiting for Tanu and Immy ka Nikaah.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik.SoHu.MisHumptyDumptyrogerrocks

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
did i ever tell u that i am absolutely in love with your posts??? Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik.SoHu.MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohu_ksgian

Maam how could you write so very well??Big smile
Your perspective gives an entire new dimension to the episode!!! Thanks to you I could read your views about the hug!!! I felt Zoya's expressions could have been better to be honest..I wont deny that..But after reading your post I am like she exactly portrayed what you told!!! And that is what was required!! Thanks to you for making me understand!!
When it comes to epi analysis, maam you are ThalaiivaEmbarrassed
Fantastic post maamBig smile
Happy weekendSmile

Thanks Sohu. What i put forward is only a POV and it may not even be the writer's intention. I just interpret everything as per my understanding. Smile... i am not always right but thanks for all the love. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik.SoHu.

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Cool

I have Death Dying Suicide Euthanasia and all other demoralizing spooky stuffs to cover up all the night for tomorrow's exam and Vicky Maam you don't leave a pebble turned to send chills down my spine too LOL LOL 
Upar se i am guilty and i dont even know why ROFL LOL
How scary it is LOL LOL 

But true once we got to see a bit of a scare in Asad every now and then when Zoya was in danger. But today Zoya's fears were more evident than Asad's. She is really really scared to lose Asad. LOL

With the Gaffur and his crave for a daughter being shown on a larger ratio, makes you feel more scared for them LOL 

Scary future ahead isnt it? LOL 

p.s. : Ayaan, why couldn't he go and just hug Humera? Cry Cry Code of Conduct Sleepy 

Thank you, Humptoo... betaa... isn't it? Asad and Zoe... in their subconscious mind are hearing the knocks of loss and devastation. They know its coming - we always do... intuition tells. Ghaffur has to re-attach himself to Zoe again... and then, Zoe has to understand that even if its for some time... Ghaffur aur Asad mein se sirf ek hi usska hogaa. LOL

Ayaan and Humzie have to sing some chhupa-chhupi songs abhi.Wink

All the best for your exam, darling. GOD bless you.Hug

yes they have to sing and i dont crib about Ayra Cool they are equally a treat to watch and i enjoy completely Embarrassed Star
from being a chirpy and bubbly adolescent Zoya to being THE Asad Ahmed Khan's wife Zoya has to go through that phase where she has to realize what she wants and what her destiny has isnt the same thing. Seeing them scared makes me feel scary and sad Cry LOL 

maybe i am too attached to them. Maybe to me they are not fiction. or Maybe i am not normal ROFL LOL 

thank you soo much vicky maam Hug Embarrassed 

btw, i am writing your essays on karma tomorrow LOL 

CanadianChikMoronsKiMallikaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Cool

I have Death Dying Suicide Euthanasia and all other demoralizing spooky stuffs to cover up all the night for tomorrow's exam and Vicky Maam you don't leave a pebble turned to send chills down my spine too LOL LOL 
Upar se i am guilty and i dont even know why ROFL LOL
How scary it is LOL LOL 

But true once we got to see a bit of a scare in Asad every now and then when Zoya was in danger. But today Zoya's fears were more evident than Asad's. She is really really scared to lose Asad. LOL

With the Gaffur and his crave for a daughter being shown on a larger ratio, makes you feel more scared for them LOL 

Scary future ahead isnt it? LOL 

p.s. : Ayaan, why couldn't he go and just hug Humera? Cry Cry Code of Conduct Sleepy 

Thank you, Humptoo... betaa... isn't it? Asad and Zoe... in their subconscious mind are hearing the knocks of loss and devastation. They know its coming - we always do... intuition tells. Ghaffur has to re-attach himself to Zoe again... and then, Zoe has to understand that even if its for some time... Ghaffur aur Asad mein se sirf ek hi usska hogaa. LOL

Ayaan and Humzie have to sing some chhupa-chhupi songs abhi.Wink

All the best for your exam, darling. GOD bless you.Hug

yes they have to sing and i dont crib about Ayra Cool they are equally a treat to watch and i enjoy completely Embarrassed Star
from being a chirpy and bubbly adolescent Zoya to being THE Asad Ahmed Khan's wife Zoya has to go through that phase where she has to realize what she wants and what her destiny has isnt the same thing. Seeing them scared makes me feel scary and sad Cry LOL 

maybe i am too attached to them. Maybe to me they are not fiction. or Maybe i am not normal ROFL LOL 

thank you soo much vicky maam Hug Embarrassed 

btw, i am writing your essays on karma tomorrow LOL 

Me too Cry LOL The possibility of another separation scares me Cry LOL

CanadianChikMoronsKiMallikaMisHumptyDumpty

Go to top