Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa & Ghaffur: Koi khauff dastak detaa hai kahin. (Page 5)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Cool

I have Death Dying Suicide Euthanasia and all other demoralizing spooky stuffs to cover up all the night for tomorrow's exam and Vicky Maam you don't leave a pebble turned to send chills down my spine too LOL LOL 
Upar se i am guilty and i dont even know why ROFL LOL
How scary it is LOL LOL 

But true once we got to see a bit of a scare in Asad every now and then when Zoya was in danger. But today Zoya's fears were more evident than Asad's. She is really really scared to lose Asad. LOL

With the Gaffur and his crave for a daughter being shown on a larger ratio, makes you feel more scared for them LOL 

Scary future ahead isnt it? LOL 

p.s. : Ayaan, why couldn't he go and just hug Humera? Cry Cry Code of Conduct Sleepy 

Thank you, Humptoo... betaa... isn't it? Asad and Zoe... in their subconscious mind are hearing the knocks of loss and devastation. They know its coming - we always do... intuition tells. Ghaffur has to re-attach himself to Zoe again... and then, Zoe has to understand that even if its for some time... Ghaffur aur Asad mein se sirf ek hi usska hogaa. LOL

Ayaan and Humzie have to sing some chhupa-chhupi songs abhi.Wink

All the best for your exam, darling. GOD bless you.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik.SoHu.MisHumptyDumpty

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Wonderful analysis as always Vicky Ma'am...Hug...U know the reason I add that Ma'am in front of your name is because chahe hamari umra mein faasla ho ya na ho...zindagi ki samajh mein beshak bahut antar hai..and I really respect you for this...

What a beautiful view of the hug...Zoe and Asad fear losing each other so much...she clung on to him like he was the last straw that keeps her afloat...she wants the Nikah because, I feel, somewhere she owes it to herself to prove her worst fear wrong...that love and marriage bring the same doom like it brought for her mother...she has guarded herself against this negativity consuming her, not allowing herself to lose faith in relationships...ek baar she is married she knows she will make it work...so there will be no possibility of heartbreak...that's the reason she wants to see her father...sub consciously, she wants him to say he did not want to abandon them but had to...so she can consolidate that her positivity was not her illusion..

Asad could not guard himself from the negativity, but Zoe came and she saved him, from himself...and now he does not want to go back into that abyss..under no circumstance can he allow the darkness to engulf him again...he held her like he would never let her go and heaved a sigh of relief that the woman in his arms was for real...

Gaffur will pay..and he will pay big time...

Imraan ke liye mujhe kuch nahi kehna...bahut ghatiya insaan hai woh...

I want to see the change in Ayaan now that Humeira is back...I am loving the way their relationship is going

Thank you! Hug... arre, hum kya khaakh zindagi ko samajhte hain, bas tajurbe aur honsle pe jiye jaate hain.LOLEmbarrassed

You are so bang-on about Zoe and her fears. She wants a loving and happy marriage with Asad where she doesn't have the same fate. She wants to even clear her past by meeting her father and knowing that he loves her and did no wrong. 

Asad doesn't want to return to that abyss, like you said. Zoe gave him life and he wants to keep it by keeping Zoe. 

Both Ghaffur and Immy should have conversations over coffee.LOL

I too wanna see how Ayaan and Humzie progress from here.Embarrassed

Toh yeh hi maan lijiye ki aapka tajurba humse kahin zyaada haiBig smile...

I mean i have no pity for these two men...selfish to the core they are...Imraan more so...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jujube

Awesome post once again ..

I liked Dishad's dialogue .. poore duniya mein koi aur nahi mila najma ko ROFL

p.s: small correction in ur post .. Asad's arctic behaviour with Imraan not Ayaan 

Thank you and i loved Dilshoo's reaction too. I made the correction as soon as i read your response. Thank you yaar!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikjujubeMisHumptyDumpty

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samaira32

Thalaivaaa... lol that was funnyy...

I really want to see Asad n Ayaan kick n punch Imran... 

Sometimes Najma suprises me..??? A girl so innocent and pure had a boy friend and then left him coz of bhai jaan??? And again she is listening to him... it effects her so much that she actually musters up courage to say No... i mean overnight she has rhe guts.. !?!!! 

Em in love with nikhat for standing up for what is righr. 

And i really hope that both the bhai jaans knock sense into Tamatar n Nikhat...  

Thanks . Razia is the boss,man. Maan bhi lo.LOL... Tamaatar has a personality disorder or maybe she is a closet Laila jo Majnu ka kurtaa phatne nahiin deggi.LOL...Nikhat has more sense but she needs to see what Immy really thinks of her and push him off the helipad in Filmcity!AngryLOL

CanadianChikMisHumptyDumpty

Afr.uu IF-Dazzler
Afr.uu
Afr.uu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
AWESOE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniloveasya

Wow post
Like asya n gaffur forum has a fear that is zoyaan.rofl
Koi fear isse bada nahi hosakta it haunted us from frist epi .
Super epi.

Thank you. Sprite piyyo, darr ke aage jee hai.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishika21

vicky mam aap jaise episode ki analysis karte ho mujhe lagta hain episode ko ek naye tarah se padh rahi hoon.aise thoughts aapko aate kahan se hain?Smile

Thank you. All credit to QH team.LOL...maine kucch nahiin kiyaa.Smile
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

BEAUTIFUL post as usual VickyHug
the way u described their fear was fab:D
loved the epi and m really happy to see my humzie back:D
m loving how asad is not hurrying in taking the decision and thinking abt nikhat b4Embarrassed
and the hugDay Dreaming

Thank you.Hug...Asad is being practical and wise. Embarrassed...good episode.Clap

CanadianChik..vidhi..

Go to top