Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa & Ghaffur: Koi khauff dastak detaa hai kahin. (Page 4)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
un - Cool page one LOL
Why couldn't this episode be on Monday :( 

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Beautiful post..But you managed to scare meShocked Am already cynical and this just made me pessimistic about the whole thingLOL Zoya really needs to stop saying that marriage is a lifetime commitment for her..Bas karo yaar..We understoodLOL If at all she ends up with someone else, she'l be made to eat her wordsLOL Oh and Imran is an insensitive jerk..Loser kahi kaAngryI hope Tannu returns in style and wrecks havocLOL And yeah, i cant wait for Razia to make a combackLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

Ankahee Goldie
Ankahee
Ankahee

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Updated on pg 1Smile
.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Maam how could you write so very well??Big smile
Your perspective gives an entire new dimension to the episode!!! Thanks to you I could read your views about the hug!!! I felt Zoya's expressions could have been better to be honest..I wont deny that..But after reading your post I am like she exactly portrayed what you told!!! And that is what was required!! Thanks to you for making me understand!!
When it comes to epi analysis, maam you are ThalaiivaEmbarrassed
Fantastic post maamBig smile
Happy weekendSmile

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Wonderful analysis as always Vicky Ma'am...Hug...U know the reason I add that Ma'am in front of your name is because chahe hamari umra mein faasla ho ya na ho...zindagi ki samajh mein beshak bahut antar hai..and I really respect you for this...

What a beautiful view of the hug...Zoe and Asad fear losing each other so much...she clung on to him like he was the last straw that keeps her afloat...she wants the Nikah because, I feel, somewhere she owes it to herself to prove her worst fear wrong...that love and marriage bring the same doom like it brought for her mother...she has guarded herself against this negativity consuming her, not allowing herself to lose faith in relationships...ek baar she is married she knows she will make it work...so there will be no possibility of heartbreak...that's the reason she wants to see her father...sub consciously, she wants him to say he did not want to abandon them but had to...so she can consolidate that her positivity was not her illusion..

Asad could not guard himself from the negativity, but Zoe came and she saved him, from himself...and now he does not want to go back into that abyss..under no circumstance can he allow the darkness to engulf him again...he held her like he would never let her go and heaved a sigh of relief that the woman in his arms was for real...

Gaffur will pay..and he will pay big time...

Imraan ke liye mujhe kuch nahi kehna...bahut ghatiya insaan hai woh...

I want to see the change in Ayaan now that Humeira is back...I am loving the way their relationship is going

Thank you! Hug... arre, hum kya khaakh zindagi ko samajhte hain, bas tajurbe aur honsle pe jiye jaate hain.LOLEmbarrassed

You are so bang-on about Zoe and her fears. She wants a loving and happy marriage with Asad where she doesn't have the same fate. She wants to even clear her past by meeting her father and knowing that he loves her and did no wrong. 

Asad doesn't want to return to that abyss, like you said. Zoe gave him life and he wants to keep it by keeping Zoe. 

Both Ghaffur and Immy should have conversations over coffee.LOL

I too wanna see how Ayaan and Humzie progress from here.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18AnkaheeCanadianChik.SoHu.starsinmyeyes

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Great post vicky ma'am...
Today we got see fear of asad,zoya nd Gaffur
Asad's fear of losing zoya nd the void it would create is so great that he doesn't even want to about zoya leaving him as a joke...
Zoya's fear of losing asad makes her want to get married to asad asap so that nothing could ever separate them
Gaffur's fear of dying alone is something that he knows are teh fruits of his own deeds
Imraan is still the spineless weak excuse for a man

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita_SmithMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by notagain

Post ke liye sab adjectives use ho chuke hain. I am going to use the same old, ghissa pita awesome as usual!!!

What we saw today is the essence of Asad, his khauff is real. He cannot joke about it, he cannot lighten up about it, it's close and near all the time, it has become a constant in his life, he lives with it for now. He has always been pragmatic and responsible person. Bas Zoe ke liye he loses his pragmatism. Smile
I know you mentioned it twice now that he will be unforgiving if Zoe ever runs away from the Nikaah and it is foreboding the way they make her repeat the running away and promises of always committing to marriage for life whenever that happens.  She wants this nikaah more than anyone else, yet if circumstances (which might occur) force Zoe to run away from the Nikaah, not her choice but of course, you still think Asad would never accept her again?

I don't know what CVs have planned but if they are going to separate in future I think they are stronger than ever in their relationship at this point.

The reason there is a calm desperation in their hug is this runs deep now.

Still waters run deep...This is AsYa!!!

Imran is a dhabha on mankind Ouch

Thank you and i second you. Asad has no sense of humour and the kind of life he has had, its natural that he finds nothing funny about losing anyone he loves. He has told Zoe this time and again - don't leave me and don't even joke about it. Zoe needs to understand this and keep the humour regrading emotions low. 

I am not pre-empting anything - am just saying that its not in Asad's nature to forgive , especially if the betrayal is emotional ( Rashid and Tanveer )- and if Zoe was to walk out on her own, Asad will not just be destroyed , he will keep it as a thorn in his heart - it will be out of character for him to forgive her just like that. 

Like you said... Still waters run deep. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18AnkaheeCanadianChikMisHumptyDumpty

Ayesha_Kssgc Senior Member
Ayesha_Kssgc
Ayesha_Kssgc

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
amazing post Clap

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top