Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sowmy18

awesome post vicky maam!

i just wish that asya will go ahead of ALL their fears about their fates!
that hug was just awesome!
an im liking it even more aftr ur description!😳
an asad-ayaan beating the daylights out of imraan!how much i wish tht happns!
and gaffur i actually felt a bit sympathetic with himtoday! but whatever it is yet to come!
an he has to face more and more!tht's for sure!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...AsYa have the courage but destiny has its own muscles too and she loves flexing them. Don't feel bad for Ghaffur - Jab boyaa ped babool ka, toh aam kahaan se hoye?πŸ˜†
Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thalaivaaa... lol that was funnyy...

I really want to see Asad n Ayaan kick n punch Imran... 

Sometimes Najma suprises me..??? A girl so innocent and pure had a boy friend and then left him coz of bhai jaan??? And again she is listening to him... it effects her so much that she actually musters up courage to say No... i mean overnight she has rhe guts.. !?!!! 

Em in love with nikhat for standing up for what is righr. 

And i really hope that both the bhai jaans knock sense into Tamatar n Nikhat...  
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow post
Like asya n gaffur forum has a fear that is zoyaan.rofl
Koi fear isse bada nahi hosakta it haunted us from frist epi .
Super epi.

Originally posted by: -DavneetKaur-

awesome post...today wont say much as have limited time...but one thing i agree with all...its fate,fear and destiny at play now...lets see how everyone in show fights these

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...its karma and emotions setting into a parallel track.😳
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
vicky mam aap jaise episode ki analysis karte ho mujhe lagta hain episode ko ek naye tarah se padh rahi hoon.aise thoughts aapko aate kahan se hain?😊
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BEAUTIFUL post as usual VickyπŸ€—
the way u described their fear was fab:D
loved the epi and m really happy to see my humzie back:D
m loving how asad is not hurrying in taking the decision and thinking abt nikhat b4😳
and the hug

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey vicky
lovely post, so true what you have mentioned relating to asya fear, very well said.πŸ‘

have a lovely weekendπŸ€—
Edited by EternalFrission - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: s120

Great post Vicky! 

Finally, the much awaited hug. πŸ˜³ Why is Imran so desperate to get married to Najma right now and he is just putting all the blame on Nikhat. πŸ˜‘ But I loved how Asad handled it. He was persistent about wanting to talk to Nikhat first no matter what. 

I loved Humeira-Gaffur scene. That was so poignant. And finally Razia manages to escape. πŸ˜† Thank God! I cannot handle GaZia separation any longer.😭 πŸ˜†

Thank you.😳...Immy is always despo. Ask Tanveer!πŸ˜†...kamzor insaan hai yaar - aur kya ummeed karoge usse?...GaZia are gonna be back, i guess... for Humzie's sake as she cannot be given any more shocks.πŸ˜†
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post πŸ˜ƒ
love today episode 😳
Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post madam jeee!!! Loved it!! i'm fangirling over ur description of AsYa hug and their fears... marvellous!!! 
karma is getting to Gaffur... and one day it will get to him so bad that he has to show his fear and his true self to the world no matter how stoic he is.
Imran ko Asad aur Ayaan se achhi wali kyalaani (bong slang for beating senseless) milni chahiye... he cannot love anyone and he does not deserve the love he is getting from Najma n Nikhat. Afterall, upbringing and family does matter... how can he respect anyone if his upbringing has been done by bhaiseena?? 
Razia aali re... par ab woh jayegi kiske paas??