Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Anyone loves OR HATES arya plz see this :'( (Page 5)

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leevi05

Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Originally posted by Leevi05

[QUOTE=maha9][QUOTE=Leevi05]same here...
they deleted all my Vms CryCry
1st youtube now on dailymotion Angry

why they do this to us leevi dear. my both account's videos are deleted... Angry
i cant bear this... lets find a solution then upload..i made this decision final... if possible i am going to contact the admins also... Cry
I'm really feeling bad for both of you and all others who works so hard and then they face this Angry

Cry

I'm really sorry Leevi and Maha Cry

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

person or persons cannot stand the fact that even though pv is not on air anymore...the couple arya is staying on and their Jodi cannot be beaten or forgotten...it is heartwrenching that something like this is being done...but we will not give up and maha9 and leevi05 darlings don't let these undeserving souls destroy you...in return they will only destroy themselves...we love all your videos of arya...and we will continue to support you...stay strong my dears and no one can destroy this beautiful couple arya/kratikagurmeet and their amazing Jodi and chemistry...see how the fan power brought them together in SA and this will always be how the fan power of arya will keep them alive...even when whoever try to destroy, we will not break...say your prayers and keep the faith for we are all with you...Heart 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leevi05roserosey

Leevi05 IF-Dazzler
Leevi05
Leevi05

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

person or persons cannot stand the fact that even though pv is not on air anymore...the couple arya is staying on and their Jodi cannot be beaten or forgotten...it is heartwrenching that something like this is being done...but we will not give up and maha9 and leevi05 darlings don't let these undeserving souls destroy you...in return they will only destroy themselves...we love all your videos of arya...and we will continue to support you...stay strong my dears and no one can destroy this beautiful couple arya/kratikagurmeet and their amazing Jodi and chemistry...see how the fan power brought them together in SA and this will always be how the fan power of arya will keep them alive...even when whoever try to destroy, we will not break...say your prayers and keep the faith for we are all with you...Heart 

u re right Heart
Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
O Gosh! Maha...feel extremely bad and sad at the same time...such are the ways of medium...please calm down Maha...Hug

Edited by chitsri65 - 17 August 2013 at 11:06am
roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

i truly agree with each and every word

i m literally shocked to know that they r deleting the vmsShockedCry
what our aarya had done??? why they r doing this to us???

now i m so so upset
i m really sorry for u maha and leeviCry
my support is always with u people
palbhar IF-Rockerz
palbhar
palbhar

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
h dear!! I loved your creations!! Be strong dear!!!
Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
So shockedShocked..I loved those vm's
So sorry for  you maha and also aarya vm's makersCryCryCry
Why they are always targeting aaryans

Go to top