Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ifians

at least they finished it off today...so we can catch the jungle scene from monday...they can drag it more yaar...maybe upto next week...at least they didn't do it

yeah Now finally we can ve Jungle sequence😳
--Kkkhushiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry guys!! Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai!!!
Meynika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL!! πŸ˜ƒ

I feel the same, so you know what I do then? I'll tell you my secret what I do to make me feel happy when I feel like I've wasted my time by watching a dragging episode:

I'll get SO selfish, that I refuse to watch 2/3 episodes, and then when weekend comes, I'll make myself a maha episode of 1 hour! 😳

And.. yes... tomorrow I will watch the last 3 episodes I've missed.πŸ˜†

To tell you the truth, if the show is giving me boring/dragging episodes, then I don't even care about rankings anymore, because as a viewer and a fan, I feel that I... I  should be satisfied each and every episode, but I wasn't!

That will teach the PH not to give boring/dragging episodes anymore! ⭐️

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I leave the TV on for TRPs and its recording but I mute it while live and then fwd through the boring scenes once its recorded, then I dont feel too bad😊
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meynika

LOL!! πŸ˜ƒ

I feel the same, so you know what I do then? I'll tell you my secret what I do to make me feel happy when I feel like I've wasted my time by watching a dragging episode:

I'll get SO selfish, that I refuse to watch 2/3 episodes, and then when weekend comes, I'll make myself a maha episode of 1 hour! 😳

And.. yes... tomorrow I will watch the last 3 episodes I've missed.πŸ˜†

To tell you the truth, if the show is giving me boring/dragging episodes, then I don't even care about rankings anymore, because as a viewer and a fan, I feel that I... I  should be satisfied each and every episode, but I wasn't!

That will teach the PH not to give boring/dragging episodes anymore! ⭐️

thnx for the tipπŸ˜ƒ
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

I leave the TV on for TRPs and its recording but I mute it while live and then fwd through the boring scenes once its recorded, then I dont feel too bad😊

you are so that you can do that. I dont know which show last i saw on tv, seriously its the most embarssing moments to watch tv at my home.

We live in Sweden and we are Gujjus so dad and my bro doesnt understand hindi. So when ever they are in the living room some funny scenes or dramatic scenes comes they tease us with over dramtic acting, has a expression of shocks and all that. In the you cant stand itband just walk away from the room!! Our telcasting we get is from UK toh hum log UK ki rating badhar rahe hai!!πŸ˜†
Meynika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KreyaArshiLover

thnx for the tipπŸ˜ƒ

You're welcome sweety! I know it's a little hard, but then, sabar ka phal meetha hota hai na? πŸ˜‰

Try it... you'll love it! πŸ˜ƒ