Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Adi has got a very strong opponent (Page 2)

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Swayam is shrewd and cannot be easily deceived. This what makes him special. Adi too is no else, otherwise he wouldn't have considered Swayam as a threat, that itself explains, what a helluva character of Swayam it is.Cool

I'm liking it, the way he is dealing with Adi, in a tit for tat manner, but as the track proceeds I want Swayam to go one step ahead of Adi and teach him a lesson that he'll remember for a lifetime, and force him to change the perspective of belittling Swayam and his talent in general. By end of this, I really want Adi to acknowledge him, and yeah I wish to see Swayam taking charge of this game between him and Adi.

And of course Swayam should be given his due by his friends, they have always taken him for grantedStern Smile

Edited by Hoppy - 16 August 2013 at 1:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartypantstanu

I so agree with you 
But 1 thing that we can't ignore is Mr.Khurana is getting dirty with his games day after day
And now he is trying to break Swayam by targeting his and Sharon's relationship Angry
But yes as you said Swayam will give it back to him but uske pehle Swayam ki kya haalat hogi pata nahi Ouch
Bas ek baar Aditya kuch aisa karde jis wajah se Swayam ki intensity uske iss cool-dude behavior ko overpower karde uske baad Aditya Khurana ki khair nahi LOL

I know, even am scared to how low would Adi drop to. Am sure he cannot do something which would degrade Sharon as then even Rey would get peeved.

I just think that he would allow the rumours of Sharey dating to fly in the media or ask Sharey to et more passionate and this time in front of Swayam. Angry 

TannuVsmSwaRon

abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cenation123

I so love swayam's comeback
somehoe he always manages to give the most appropriate reaction.
In VP's office he was aggressive and adamant to clear his and team's name which was needed there to make Aadi realize that swayam can be aggressive when he wants to be.
The whole contract signing was againThumbs UpA brilliant Idea by Swayam.
The way he handled it with sensible and calm side irked aadi to no end.
Love Swayam's Use of brains nowadays.
Aadi should know by now that Swayam is not as simple as he seems he is a complete blend He can be cunning yet innocent.

Aditya was completely bowled off with this move... He knows that once the contract is signed, he and his company will be brought into the legal fold and then he surely cannot ignore the team. He tried to break the gang by now seducing Sharon into his fold of ever so same game, popularity but when it backfired, poor guy was left with no words at all... LOL 

Rey was right the gang would shut down Mr. Aditya's Khurana office due to their way,Wink if Aditya keeps on messing with Swayam then it won't be long before the shutters are down on Puzzle21 and he would have to go and hire a talent manager for himself. ROFL
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hoppy

Swayam is shrewd and cannot be easily deceived. Afterall he is the son of an all rounder and a shrewd businessman, Mr. Rishi Sekhawat, definitely his genes have passed in him. Mr Sekhawat shuld see his son now, he will realize how shrewd he is. WinkThis what makes him special. Adi too is no else, otherwise he wouldn't have considered Swayam as a threat, that itself explains, what a helluva character of Swayam it is.Cool I agree Aditya is clever, he immediately who will be a threat  for him, but am sure he did not think that this guy of 20 years to be such a big headache. I am sure till now he was using smaller means to break Swayam but now his plan will be more shrewd as he has now understood the actual prowess of Swayam, but I even feel Aditya to be a bit over-confident and a one who thinks very highly of himself , this would backfire very badly agains Mr. Aditya and work for Swayam. He is getting frustrated day after day due to Swayam and would surely now do some mistake.Smile

I'm liking it, the way he is dealing with Adi, in a tit for tat manner, but as the track proceeds I want Swayam to go one step ahead of Adi and teach him a lesson that he'll remember for a lifetime, and force him to change the perspective of belittling Swayam and his talent in general. By end of this, I really want Adi to acknowledge him, and yeah I wish to see Swayam taking charge of this game between him and Adi. I agree till now Swayam's funda has been of defense but now he should take the approach of attacking coz u can outsmart a person only when u r one or many steps ahead of ur competitor (which means able to read his opponents next steps and safeguard it even before he is able to take it.)

And of course Swayam should be given his due by his friends, they have always taken him for grantedStern Smile I agree this time atleast Swayam should be praised, atleast  all he is doing is in front of the gang, if you can't praise him now then when ?
MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Luvd reading this post...for a change we have some light being shed on the innate exceptional qualities of Swayam Shekhawat, the individual - the lover, the friend, the team mate, the opponent - all r there but the person Swayam comes thru strongly in this track FINALLY ...one who can see thru a twisted mind and the extent to which it can go, the protective nature of a lover who doesnt want his girl to b affected by the negative implications of these developments, yet at the same time knows her love for him and respects her individuality enough to let her do her own thing, being a true friend who doesnt let questionable situations get the better over his faith in the inherent well-meaningness of his best buddy and yet at the same time fighting without giving an inch away for the gang bcoz they dont deserve to b taken for granted for something they didnt start in the first place...am luving this phase of Swayam bcoz its high time this happened - but apprehensive all the same - coz u never know with the track...kya pataa kab priorities change ho jaye...tho i hope at least this time they give him his due position right till the finishing point...

abhilasha_dream

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I totally love what you have written!!!

Mr.Khuaran who has dealt with many threats in  professional world is considering Swayam too as a threat to his plan!! that shows what a character swayam is!! Its way too hard to deceive him easily Cool

I wish Swayam now moves one step ahead and starts planning before Adi takes a move!!! Im loving this tashan btwn Adi-Swayam.. Approve

Adi actually gets stunned at many times seeing swayam's move against his plan LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dreamswathi_swaron

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
awesome post. agreed to each words of yours.
loved  his anger when adi blamed gang n loved his calmness, intelligence where he again pointed that only one person is getting benefit of this sha-rey poster.
i m just loving how swayam is written in this track. finally we have a track where his individuality his intelligence, sensibility is focused.
now want swayam to take one step ahead of adi

abhilasha_dream

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
yup this swayam and adi combination as dushman is fantastic definitely far more better then shivam, kushboo, pappa. And this track is taking a new new turns bcs of these one smart villain and another smart hero...i am eagarly waiting for next week scenes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream--Rose--

Go to top