Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Vrinda fans be happy (slap on your face palki )

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Note - only for vrinda fans , and my msg to Palki , no need for others 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today i'm soo happy ,today it's proved that Vrinda was the best Part of D3 πŸ˜Š
Palki's first 2 actors where popular because of DID so for sure they had their own wikipedia
and uske baad after working in D3 even more than 2 years kisi ka wiki nahi huwa , sorry to say but even other Palki's fav ka wiki nahi huwa ( nothing to bash anyone ) and today when i was searching for some vrinda pics on google , i just came to know that she has her wikipedia πŸ˜Š
yes guys vrinda ka bhi wiki hai,  Jab vrinda show mein ti , to main everyday D3 wiki check karti ti ke may be vrinda ka bhi wiki ho but D3 mein kabhi huwa nahi , i always saw the wiki of 2 d3 actors  but now guys 3 d3 actors ka wiki hai, don't know ke kisi ne notice kiya yan nahi kiya but i wanted to make an post on that . Palki said ke Taani was a mistake but palki mistake tumne ki hai 
when Vrinda fans sure bhi nahi tey bas ek article tah ke humare TR nahi rahe , toh we all where upset , FB, Twitter yan IF karlo har site par sirf vrinda hi ti
even the journalist  said that , just in 1 day almost all TR fans left the show .
yes Palki i accept that people bashed you ( including me ) but not only because vrinda was not anymore in D3 but also because of your many stupid reason , like taani mistake ti , uske character se D3 ko koi fayida nahi tah and its an dance show and Vrinda dancer nahi hai , while you knew from the starting ke Taani ka character ek non-dancer ka tah , suddenly you felt ke TR are only dil and dil is not the main part of the show and or bhi bakwaas, we all knew the inside politics . i was very angry on you palki and i still hate you , but today i'm feeling so bad for you and happy for vrinda , jab se D3 end huwa hai , she is giving many IV , we know vrinda now even more , D3 ke politics ki wajah se usne kabhi IV nahi diya and agar diya bhi toh sab ka saath jismein usne zaida baath nahi ki, only her B'day IV was special for us because sirf usmein vrinda ti and that 2 because of her B'day warna Vrinda ka kabhi IV tah hi nahi, but dekho now even the journalist know, ke vrinda is not only an  D3 actress from small channel . they ask her for her IV because they know ke Vrinda ke khud fans bhi hai, who will always support her  no matter what, usne agar photoshoot karne ka socha toh waha bhi uske IV aaya, and not only that, we got 2 article about vrindas new show . that means producers are interested to take her in their show. never even single actor of your show got so much importance, ab toh websites ko bhi pata hai ke vrinda fans unki site check karte hai for vrinda, so even they try to give vrinda article . vrinda got even more popular after D3
so now i'm happy and my TRiaans 2 πŸ˜†and big slap on your face palki you deserve that hahahah🀣

PS - pata nahi maine kya write kiya but aaj jah kar dil ko sukoon mila hahahaha πŸ˜†
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta.taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...tfs this great news!! 😊
and yes,vrinda di surely deserves d best coz she IS d best...on ur face palki...😑
i'm glad vrinda dii is free from a torture called d3...πŸ˜†
she has it in her to reach the top...and we fans will support her no matter what! she is being given extra importance and ivs coz of her popularity and fan following...πŸ˜ƒ
love her to d core and proud to be her fan β€οΈ
BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good Things happen to Good People. I'm super happy. We are saved from Palkhi's 'nautanki'
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shweta.taarey

wow...tfs this great news!! 😊

and yes,vrinda di surely deserves d best coz she IS d best...on ur face palki...😑
i'm glad vrinda dii is free from a torture called d3...πŸ˜†
she has it in her to reach the top...and we fans will support her no matter what! she is being given extra importance and ivs coz of her popularity and fan following...πŸ˜ƒ
love her to d core and proud to be her fan β€οΈ

me 2 yaar i'm soo happy vrinda is the best 
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvrevolution

Good Things happen to Good People. I'm super happy. We are saved from Palkhi's 'nautanki'

just one 2 say 1 thing , i love your signature hahahaha🀣
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow TFS yaar!!!

so happy aft dis newzz man!! πŸ˜ƒ
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tarey_forever

wow TFS yaar!!!

so happy aft dis newzz man!! πŸ˜ƒ

me 2 this is the best hahahah 
Divya_D3_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Vaah!!! Direct attack!!! Hats off girl!!! HAMLAAA on Palki!!! Freakin' awesome!!! sab kuch to bol diya, mere liye kuch to chod deti!!! Paagal!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@tahira diii .. Wat does ur siggie mean.. Talk pe bolo..
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Divya_D3_Taarey

Vaah!!! Direct attack!!! Hats off girl!!! HAMLAAA on Palki!!! Freakin' awesome!!! sab kuch to bol diya, mere liye kuch to chod deti!!! Paagal!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Paagal main nahi Palki hai hahahaha πŸ€£