India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arvi's wedding?

rakie Groupbie
rakie
rakie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

After reading all the articles about onir's truth to come out in front of arvi and arjun to call off the wedding I knew everything was too good to be true espically with ovi's return I know she wouldn't let arvi get married so easily without any drama and I aslso think she is doing this because she's is pregnant for him and wants to get back with him after hearing onir's truth and if arjun calls of the wedding I would say that he doesn't really and truly love purvi because what is the use of showing of all those romantic scenes and them confessing their love for each other and all those big preprations  and on the wedding day arjun decides to call off the wedding knowing fuly well that purvi never loved onir , I am happy that we don't see the show here on Saturday's because i am just going to be reading updates tomorrow because i don't want to be heartbroken again like the last time.Now coming to ekta and her trp's i am happy to read that the trp have rise because of arjun and purvi wedding track and soham and gauri but if ekta messes up arvi wedding again she will keep losing viewers or maybe that's what she wants her show to flop trust me if arvi doesn't get married this time i am done with pr because i am only watching it for them and the least ekta can do is reuite them for sake of their fan and viewers because i am sure that's what everyone wants to see arvi reunited and living happy with the two o's out of their lives

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishnabitathapaAnAvidReader

pavrish Groupbie
pavrish
pavrish

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
seriously even i am done with PR if ARVI wedding doesn't happen... Angry
hotfingers Groupbie
hotfingers
hotfingers

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Here we go again, getting all of the fans worked up, just for a let down again...
I hope it will happen this time after Purvi and Onir get their divorce...Ovi the drama queen just could not leave things along. always out for her own selfish reasons...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top