Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 93)

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I am hoping RK will do his job her life partner...hoping that he will stop this madness of hers even if he has to forcibly ruthlessly hurt her to do it! She deserves nothing less right now! My quota of Madhu-compassion is all used up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Originally posted by _charu_

ur right Maria, she was always shown fearless, courageous and all that, BUT always dumb..she's always fighting for a dead causeLOLshe cannot pick up her fights intelligently..dumbala is perfect for her but she makes it look like all others are responsible for her miseries , when she's the one taking wrong decisions everytime on behalf of her family ..a part of me is happy to see her in this condition..On Saturday when she was signing the divorce papers, i was thinking "see the end result of your friendship with Sultan, only if she was sane enuf to understand that she's giving him wrong signals, sab kuch itna messed up nahi hota"

True. Even I believe that. See I said she was fearless and not courageous. She doesn't have any fear which lands her in deep mess. She picks up a fight or an issue without analyzing the problems that may result from her actions. That is fearlessness. Fearless people often land themselves in trouble. Courageous people know what they are up against yet they face it any way in a calculated way.

Obviously, she is suffering because she was wrong.

LOL! Guys I am not defending her..As I already said to you Charu in PM she is dead to me.. I am just saying I can''t deal with this butchering anymore! She has been butchered too much.. I can't even recognize her dead body now.

bt maria courage wdout brains s dangerous. Betr dat u r nt courageous. Dy thnk dy cn hndle evrythng fearlesly by dmslves bt dats nt da cse. Dy r nt superheroes.

_charu_

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

bt maria courage wdout brains s dangerous. Betr dat u r nt courageous. Dy thnk dy cn hndle evrythng fearlesly by dmslves bt dats nt da cse. Dy r nt superheroes.

So what did I say? Confused
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by felicity06

Originally posted by _charu_

Maria - Madhu's biggest problem is she does not know when to ask for help...she thinks she can solve her probs herself...but manages to worsen it everytime...until someone else has to bear the brunt of her insensitivity ! That is one point of hers I absolutely hate! And this characteristic makes many strong marriages bite the dust...in marriage two opinions need to form one decision...otherwise it can lead to a lot of resentment no matter the good intentions of a partner!

apart from that, what is she thinking ? on what basis did she decide to divorce RK? will she be able to save herself from Sultan? will he not blackmail her to marry him? will she marry him then?
Thinking that far ahead was never her cup of tea ROFL
dnt insult princes fels. She s an ideal bhartiya nari u knw tyaag ki murti. ROFLROFL she wl evn mary bhai 2 sve rk. Nd we hv 2 suport hr. She dng favors on rk dnt frgt by savng hm. It dosnt matr dat she gv wrng sgnals to bhai.
DD is a princess and hats off to her hard work...but Madhu is behaving like a full loser right now!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_Valar.Morghulis

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged

I am hoping RK will do his job her life partner...hoping that he will stop this madness of hers even if he has to forcibly ruthlessly hurt her to do it! She deserves nothing less right now! My quota of Madhu-compassion is all used up!
i nvr had cmpasn fr ds dumb lady. She creatd trouble bt dosnt poses da brains 2 cum out f it. Da flashes f da pukng fraandshp stl iritate me n my mind!! Rk nds to b r8 kameena nd ds tym evn being wrng he s absolutly r8. U knw wat i mean? He nds to hit on madhu s raw nerves 2 gt da truth out.
-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

So what did I say?Confused
u said da sme i gues.ROFLROFLROFL sory jeth bala efct.
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

i nvr had cmpasn fr ds dumb lady. She creatd trouble bt dosnt poses da brains 2 cum out f it. Da flashes f da pukng fraandshp stl iritate me n my mind!! Rk nds to b r8 kameena nd ds tym evn being wrng he s absolutly r8. U knw wat i mean? He nds to hit on madhu s raw nerves 2 gt da truth out.
i know exactly what u mean and agree! RK needs to be cruel right now if he has to destroy her fake cruelty to him! Nothing is ever right or wrong in situations like this! As they say all is fair in love and war ...and this is definitely a bit of both!

_charu_

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

I would rather want RK to go the psycho way.. His psychogiri gets results faster! Ermm

_charu_

Go to top