Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 91)

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
okay bye...join u later EmbarrassedLOL

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by felicity06

Hello everyone
Hug
@Charu - Added u in Invitees. Welcome Home Hug

@All - RK putting his izzat on line with another girl??Sleepy Poor guy ko kya kya nahin karna par raha hai to trap his stubbornly dumb wife!ROFL Dekhne mein mazza ayegaROFL

somehow his methods have always been of extreme nature & disgusting tooLOLwhen he took Dipali's help , that was the only part of unwedding which I truly hatedDeadn i'm glad this time it's not her but some other girl..
it was sleazy on Dips part I agree...am happy its a diff girl here too...this time Dips will also curse RK ROFL   Mere hote huye doosri vamp kaha se aa gayi! ROFL
ETA - bye Maria and Trupti!

Edited by felicity06 - 19 August 2013 at 7:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mm990] I meant she always puts some kind of mahaan ideal first and the opinions and feelings of her family second. Then she put Mukku's right to justice before the future and reputation of her own family...she didnt back out despite Muukku's family being ready to settle the matter with RK...Mukku was a coward and used her to forward his case and when the going got tough abandoned their engagement...end result - Madhu's family suffered severe backlash due to her actions ...RK took adavntage of that to trap her! Here also she has put the grand idea of sacrifice to save her hubby above her family...does not matter what they think or feel about her actions...she will go forward with it at their cost...its always abt her unlateral decisions that affect the entire family without their consent...diff is there Madhu wilingly let herself be used for a stranger Mukku...her bhai is forcibly using her...either way she is allowing it by not fighting back...end result again RK's family is suffering the backlash of her unilateral actions...and Bhai is taking advantage of that!

Still I will pick that Madhu over this Dumbbala any day!!
There she was at least in a fighting mode!! She was doing something at least!! Here she is not sacrificing but quitting! And I say again she was never a quitter!! At that time at least she was fighting for something she believes in.. Here she has given up on everything she got after so much drama as if it's not worth it! And that is why I am disgusted with her. There I still could bear her actions through her delusional point of view of righteousness.. but this is not right in any way!!

Edited by mm990 - 19 August 2013 at 7:46am

_charu_

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

RS has witty sense of humor ...samaj me nahii aa raha kaun kis ki leg pulling kar raha hai..mai uski ya woh meri...ya dono ek dusare ki ROFL

LOL! You got a reply? 

_charu_

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Helo guys? Any1 anyd at me stil?ROFL
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Helo guys? Any1 anyd at me stil?ROFL

Me! Tongue
BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Maria - Madhu's biggest problem is she does not know when to ask for help...she thinks she can solve her probs herself...but manages to worsen it everytime...until someone else has to bear the brunt of her insensitivity ! That is one point of hers I absolutely hate! And this characteristic makes many strong marriages bite the dust...in marriage two opinions need to form one decision...otherwise it can lead to a lot of resentment no matter the good intentions of a partner!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_Valar.Morghulis

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Madhu is in her I-cant-think-anymore-cuz-my-brain-hurts mode Sleepy She is doing the same kind of unthinking actions like Mukku case time!
That time also RK gave her a shock treatment...this time also she will not wake up from her Mahaan Sapna Of Martyrdom until RK electrocutes her for good...Go RK!  ROFL

Man . Ankita.. that's not the case! She was wrong and dumb at that time but she was never a quitter! She was fearless! Not courageous but yeah she was definitely fearless!! And this is no martyrdom.. she is being a quitter which is quite out of her bacha kucha character!

ur right Maria, she was always shown fearless, courageous and all that, BUT always dumb..she's always fighting for a dead cause LOL she cannot pick up her fights intelligently..dumbala is perfect for her but she makes it look like all others are responsible for her miseries , when she's the one taking wrong decisions everytime on behalf of her family ..a part of me is happy to see her in this condition..On Saturday when she was signing the divorce papers, i was thinking "see the end result of your friendship with Sultan, only if she was sane enuf to understand that she's giving him wrong signals, sab kuch itna messed up nahi hota"

Valar.Morghulis

Go to top