Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 89)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

Originally posted by Vipisa

Hey AnkitaHug How are you?
am great! First prac xam was great today! I already said hello in last pg but u all ignored me! Grrr!

LOL! We are frustrated sistar!!

Hello! See I knew you will make me proud! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

@Bold- Agree!!!

But Vips I disagree! She had the fire in her before and that is what attracted RK in the first place! Plus she was always fearless.. in BBBing Deepali or even in the face-off with Ballu.. She got butchered the day that Aqua Mouse came! Angry 

Agreed Maria...she had that fire in her...but i always felt it was just with RK not with Mukku's family for example. Neither was she a sherni with Diplai in initial days when she threw her out of the house. The face-off with Ballu was an exception.
Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

am great! First prac xam was great today! I already said hello in last pg but u all ignored me! Grrr!

Awww no Hug. I think i didn't see your post. Ouch

Great your exam went well today. Best of luck for all the other exams as well.

Edited by Vipisa - 19 August 2013 at 7:22am
BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Madhu is in her I-cant-think-anymore-cuz-my-brain-hurts modeSleepy She is doing the same kind of unthinking actions like Mukku case time!
That time also RK gave her a shock treatment...this time also she will not wake up from her Mahaan Sapna Of Martyrdom until RK electrocutes her for good...Go RK!
ROFL

Man . Ankita.. that's not the case! She was wrong and dumb at that time but she was never a quitter! She was fearless! Not courageous but yeah she was definitely fearless!! And this is no martyrdom.. she is being a quitter which is quite out of her bacha kucha character!
I was trying to speak Madhu-tongue! See I also got butchered ROFL! She is being extremely insensitive to everyone else's feelings now just as she was then! Its not just RK but Radha and Bji as well! Only diff is that Mukku let her fight for him and Sultan is blackmailing her to fight for him! Either way she is allowing herself to be used again! Dumbbala!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa_charu_

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Agreed Maria...she had that fire in her...but i always felt it was just with RK not with Mukku's family for example. Neither was she a sherni with Diplai in initial days when she threw her out of the house. The face-off with Ballu was an exception.

Oh! Obviously.. that's the whole point of their love story.. They bring out inner person within them.. She brings out Rishabh in RK and he brings out the jungli billi in her.. 

About Dipali I disagree again..  At that time she had a weak ground.. Her whole existence was shaken because Malik was caught as RK's shooter.. when she feels guilty she can't go in that mode! That time it was very different! Her trust on her savior and her guardian was broken pretty badly and she felt guilty! 

Vipisa_charu_

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

LOL! We are frustrated sistar!!

Hello! See I knew you will make me proud!Wink
the new spoilers are just hilarious! Its clear RK is playing a game with his stupid wife...hope stupid wife remains stupid enuf to fall for it and just spills the overrotten beans from her constipated stomach!

Vipisa_charu_

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged

I was trying to speak Madhu-tongue! See I also got butchered ROFL! She is being extremely insensitive to everyone else's feelings now just as she was then! Its not just RK but Radha and Bji as well! Only diff is that Mukku let her fight for him and Sultan is blackmailing her to fight for him! Either way she is allowing herself to be used again! Dumbbala!

Dumb indeed!!
She has always been this way! Her idea of righteousness is very different from us normal people! 
But I still don't see the connection between the two cases.. Explain karo please.. Confused

Vipisa_charu_

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Oh! Obviously.. that's the whole point of their love story.. They bring out inner person within them.. She brings out Rishabh in RK and he brings out the jungli billi in her.. 

About Dipali I disagree again..  At that time she had a weak ground.. Her whole existence was shaken because Malik was caught as RK's shooter.. when she feels guilty she can't go in that mode! That time it was very different! Her trust on her savior and her guardian was broken pretty badly and she felt guilty! 

@Agreed. That is the best part as well.

@Italic: That is right.

_charu_Valar.Morghulis

Go to top