Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 87)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Originally posted by _charu_

Hi everyone Hug

Answer me.. Ermm

sorry i was reading the frustrations thread 

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

can I fill in the blanks here? the Colors channel wanted Drashti in JDJ as she is hugely popular ..., and they requested the PH to cut down on her scenes...the PH was not happy with her participation in JDJ infact ST specifically expressed his discontent that Madhubala's image is being ruined by Drashti ..there was a discord, but the end result was ke MB ka satyanash hua and Drashti is overloaded with work, her body is giving up ..the stress is showing up in both MB and JDJ..don't ask me the source...

I'm waiting for JDJ to get over bec. this is when CV's will being the new track in MB..

Oh!!

But man.. just because of that they ruined their titular character? This is so weird! Confused
How are they planning to redeem her? 

Edited by mm990 - 19 August 2013 at 6:31am
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Oh!!

But man.. just because of that they ruined their titular character? This is so weird! Confused
How are they planning to redeem her? 

who says she's ruined? LOL she will be redeemed the moment Sultan is out 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VipisaValar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Charu I am disliking Madhu with quite intensity now! She is a totally different person. Like many people distanced themselves from RK after the unwedding.. same can happen with Madhu..

Plus audience have little patience for female leads pulling off such BS stunts and dialogues.. they forgive male leads easily.. that's a fact.

Edited by mm990 - 19 August 2013 at 6:34am

Vipisa_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Charu I am disliking Madhu with quite intensity now! She is a totally different person. Like many people distanced themselves from RK after the unwedding.. same can happen with Madhu..

Plus audience have little patience for female leads pulling off such BS stunts and dialogues.. they forgive male leads easily.. that's a fact.

I know...I was quiet till now as I thought that it's some kind of a weird plan from RM (i dunno if they r planning to bring this twist) , but if there isn't any plan then RK is truly the dumbest of them all and Madhu Angry toh that's why I bashed her a little today LOL

Maria, CV's must be knowing..the free fall of TRPs are all thanks to Madhu's decision to divorce RK, giving up & not fighting against Sultan , not trying to show him alive, not telling the truth to RK..but the fact is that audience are extra sympathetic to women...Madhu is doing it for RK , CV's will justify her stand in the end..

VipisaValar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

I know...I was quiet till now as I thought that it's some kind of a weird plan from RM (i dunno if they r planning to bring this twist) , but if there isn't any plan then RK is truly the dumbest of them all and Madhu Angry toh that's why I bashed her a little today LOL

Maria, CV's must be knowing..the free fall of TRPs are all thanks to Madhu's decision to divorce RK, giving up & not fighting against Sultan , not trying to show him alive, not telling the truth to RK..but the fact is that audience are extra sympathetic to women...Madhu is doing it for RK , CV's will justify her stand in the end..

Even I thought RishBala have some plan.. a little delusional part of me still believes that..LOL .. but seriously.. if RK alone had a plan all along then it will too far fetched and dumb of him!! 

Madhu.. has been butchered like never before.. I always saw the real Madhu as a fearless girl.. not courageous but fearless!! She jumps into situations without even measuring the intensity of the problems that may occur as a result of her action... Now, however, she is afraid of loosing RK I know.. but still.. this is so unlike her to not fight.. I am sure everyone is getting pissed at her because of this reason.. she was never a quitter!! She is not sacrificing.. at all as RK will be dead anyways if she leaves him like this!! She is quitting!! 

At least I can't sympathize with her.. I may sympathize with her if they still try to show her fighting back a little.. Just praying to God to give strength won't help!! Even God helps those who help themselves! 

Vipisa_charu_

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged

At least I can't sympathize with her.. I may sympathize with her if they still try to show her fighting back a little.. Just praying to God to give strength won't help!! Even God helps those who help themselves! 

Me neither Maria...not even a bit. Now she is going to cry buckets when RK tries to wipe off her sindoor and break her MS. I don't think i would feel bad. I would rather say she deserves it. Instead of fighting Sultan she is doing everything to fight against her husband who tries to save the marriage. Dead She has given up so easily. It would be understandable if she had tried hard to fight against Sultan. Here she did nothing but uttering few dialogues about how much she loves her RK and Hauslon ke Veeru DeadD'oh

Edited by Vipisa - 19 August 2013 at 7:03am

_charu_Valar.Morghulis

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hello everyone Hug
@Charu - Added u in Invitees. Welcome Home Hug

@All - RK putting his izzat on line with another girl??Sleepy Poor guy ko kya kya nahin karna par raha hai to trap his stubbornly dumb wife!ROFL Dekhne mein mazza ayegaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Go to top