Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 74)

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Originally posted by Saayaniz

Sayu.. your thoughts on Snape? We all our die-hard Snape fans here! Embarrassed

Snape is one of my favorite character too Embarrassed he is just too complicated to get him clearly & u know... I like complicated mess a lot Embarrassed

He wasn't complicated.. I feel.. He was an antihero.. and I love antiheroes.. that's why I love RK so much.. He was a tortured soul and a martyr through and through!

Well I felt him complicated...first see the young Snape . He loved Lily , but at the same used to call her mudboold too ...the very same thing Malfoy used to njoy doing with Harmione . Then his behaviour with Harry . He agreed to Dumbledore's proposal coz he wanted to save Harry as Harry is Lily's last token , but everytime treated him like only James' son ...There's the complicated part...for what he loathed Harry so much & on the same time loved him too ??
1. Loved him boz he's Lily's son ?
2. Hated him bcoz his appearance used to remind him of James ? Or that emarald eyes within James features used to make him realise everytime he was the token of love which James & Lily did to each other ? He was there always to remind him he lost Lily to James ??? Or what ??

& his favoritism towards Slytherins & specially Malfoy Pinch !

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
So the hormonal old hag 'shivered' when Sultan said those dialogues...

And she wrote on FB hugs to costume wala Bhaiya.. (As she loved the hoodie) 

ROFLROFL

Guys I m loving FB...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valar.Morghulis

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

OMG OMG!!! How did forget these two b*tches!!! I hate them to the core!!!! AngryAngryAngry

u forgot coz u didnt hate them 'shiddat se ' LOL LOL
i hated victor krum as well!! dunno y ! LOL

Edited by war_is_peace - 18 August 2013 at 2:03pm
war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Well I felt him complicated...first see the young Snape . He loved Lily , but at the same used to call her mudboold too ...the very same thing Malfoy used to njoy doing with Harmione . Then his behaviour with Harry . He agreed to Dumbledore's proposal coz he wanted to save Harry as Harry is Lily's last token , but everytime treated him like only James' son ...There's the complicated part...for what he loathed Harry so much & on the same time loved him too ??
2. Hated him bcoz his appearance used to remind him of James ? Or that emarald eyes within James features used to make him realise everytime he was the token of love which James & Lily did to each other ? He was there always to remind him he lost Lily to James ??? Or what ??

add to that, nobody except dumbledore wud trust him and that meant not sharing things with anyone all life Ouch

Edited by war_is_peace - 18 August 2013 at 2:06pm
Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

It's quite simple actually.. He loved Lily.. but when he called her mudblood he was in a rage because he was insulted by James.. and it was something what kids do yell at the one who tries to come close to them after they have been humiliated! So it's quite understandable.. He didn't enjoy it.. he regretted it because it drove Lily away from him.. 

And every time he saw Harry he was reminded that Lily chose James over him.. He was reminded of that loss so he hated him.. but he swore to protect him with his life because while Harry was his worst enemy's son he was also son of the love of his life!

Favoritism towards Slytherin.. well he was loyal to his house.. And had a soft spot for Malfoy.. he was like a guardian to him.. that was something personal.. maybe he saw himself in him.. He wanted Malfoy to be saved.. He actually loved the boy.. 

war_is_peace

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@Maria & Hiya

Well I too wl name Skeeter & Umbridge as my most hated character . Though Skeeter not that much coz in OOTP she actually came in use of Harry , though she did it by Harmione's pressure but atleast she did something good . I kinda disliked Percy too .

COS was slow ?? Well it was the shortest book in the series LOL & ya I too loved it mainly bcoz of that Heir of Slytherin thing & yaa that polyjuice scandal could be avoided to speed up the story , but it was fun LOL

& DH is my alltime fav Embarrassed

war_is_peace

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by war_is_peace

OMG OMG!!! How did forget these two b*tches!!! I hate them to the core!!!! AngryAngryAngry

u forgot coz u didnt hate them 'shiddat se ' LOL LOL
i hated victor krum as well!! dunno y ! LOL

No actually I haven't revisited HP world for quite some time now.. so it slipped my mind! But don't doubt my hatred for them!! AngryAngryAngry

war_is_peace

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

So the hormonal old hag 'shivered' when Sultan said those dialogues...

And she wrote on FB hugs to costume wala Bhaiya.. (As she loved the hoodie) 

ROFLROFL

Guys I m loving FB...

Costume walay Bhaiyya ki nikal parri! ROFLROFL
Kashish you're becoming addicted with FB! ROFL

Go to top