Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 5)

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i want my psycho RK back NOW NOW NOW!!! Angry LOL

and seriously its simple madhu ne divorce papers kaunse lawyer se order kiye??? y cant rk c this?

u know @fel y i dont think the way u r saying ? coz rk is drinking n sulking...even if his reactions r mild and if he has plans or watever he wudnt sit n drink!!

RK pls go missing!!! Cool 

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Originally posted by war_is_peace

Originally posted by felicity06

so after yesterday's episode with rk questioning madhu i had hopes coz i suddenly saw after a week yest...and today he was yelling at her believing all she said...its all so annoyingDead
dont lose that hope...when RK was yelling today Dips was listening to them...RK didnt look surprised when he opened the door...Ermm
Also dont u think his reactions are too tame for a guy whose wife claims to love another...remember his anger and breakdown on wedding day ...i still have faith.

u know i shudnt be forcing myself to keep the faith intact! isnt that the CV'S job!!AngryAngry

my old smart Rk wud have researched a bit about meera by now and tracked sultan's fake death and now why cant he pick up a knife and threaten to kill himself if madhu doesnt utter the truth!?
is it that difficult to crack!!AngryAngry
besides madhu s yelng she lvs sultan. Are agr sultan s dead y wl she lv hm? Itna sa khayal rk k dimaag mein nahn ata?

arre woh chod the way she was hugging him every two mins just a night back is enuf for any dumb person as well!!! LOL Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrienneOfTarth

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

and seriously its simple madhu ne divorce papers kaunse lawyer se order kiye??? y cant rk c this?

u know @fel y i dont think the way u r saying ? coz rk is drinking n sulking...even if his reactions r mild and if he has plans or watever he wudnt sit n drink!!

RK pls go missing!!! Cool 
Call me Ankita.
Papers she got from Bhai...lawyer is prob MaratheLOLDead...RK may be drinking because it is hard for him to even pretend that his Madhu loves someone else and wants to leave him...Its a very dicey situation for him...if he is acting then he has to stay away from his wife and see her interact with that criminal...anyone wud wanna drink to digest it!

war_is_peace

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

RK pls go missing!!! Cool 
Call me Ankita.
Papers she got from Bhai...lawyer is prob MaratheLOLDead...RK may be drinking because it is hard for him to even pretend that his Madhu loves someone else and wants to leave him...Its a very dicey situation for him...if he is acting then he has to stay away from his wife and see her interact with that criminal...anyone wud wanna drink to digest it!

@anki- i'm not liking this Rk! bores me LOL Angry madhu has always been boring! rest doesnt matter anyway LOL

@rest- bye guys need to sleep tired travelling Embarrassed

Edited by war_is_peace - 16 August 2013 at 1:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snow-White-BrienneOfTarth

BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

RK pls go missing!!! Cool 
Call me Ankita.

@anki- i'm not liking this Rk! bores me LOL Angry madhu has always been boring! rest doesnt matter anyway LOL

@rest- bye guys need to sleep tired travelling Embarrassed
everyone is a bore right now!!LOL
Bye! GN!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snow-White-war_is_peace

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

@fels nd hiya i wtchd aftr 3 weeks nd ws disapntd. Rk kuch plan bhi kar raha hai ki nahi? Hw s da trck gnna proceed?
Try looking between the lines...RK's reactions and actions are too tame...remember the wedding day ...his anger and pain on seeing that criminal with Madhu?
ya dats true bt dn f he s actng y wud he drnk 2mrw fels? Besdes madhu ek mare hue admi se pyar kyun karegi? Tbhi rk ko samajna chahye dat sullu s alve.
Wahi toh!! Its completely stupid if RK believes Madhu loves a dead guy who she insulted herself so recently to him...that is another clue that RK is not as dumb as he is appearing...and his interaction with DIps today...he wasnt at all surprised to see her outside...suspiciousErmm
if rk isnt planing sumthng i wl go to mb set nd kil vd
-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
GN hiya. Fels tujhe bada cnfdnce hai rk pe. Ahaan i lyk it.

war_is_peace

BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

GN hiya. Fels tujhe bada cnfdnce hai rk pe. Ahaan i lyk it.
Its simple mathematics...CVs have never messed up with RK + RK brings all big twists + RK always wins + RK is a dramebaaz = RK has a plan albeit a time consuming one

Lets not forget that if Sultan track finishes by sept 1st wk...Meera Rashid Kaka and Bhindipie will also have to leave...Maybe RK's plan involves his legitimacy issue along with his caseErmm

-Snow-White-

Go to top