Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 19)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

She has always needed a push...did u expect her to actually sign the papers without someone giving her a wake up call? That bail cancellation was her wake up call otherwise she was trying to tell him about bhai just that morning as well!

Yeah.. that morning scene when BJ called and she walked away..and then fed him breakfast with her hands Confused

Ankita.. Shocked

The scriptwriter is at fault! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrienneOfTarth..sairat..

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

Originally posted by mm990

Trupti I said HI! AngryAngryAngry

Shocked okay i gt it LOLLOLLOL inna gussha LOL

Hug Hug Hug

check my reply in Anki's post for u n NeelLOL

LOL! I am already pissed because of the show na.. LOL
Sorry overacting ho gayi.. LOL

Hug

Okay lemme check!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sairat..

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged

\Thats cuz she still wasnt planning to follow through with the divorce that night! She made up her mind and signed those papers after his bail was cancelled again!

If she wasn't planning then what was she actually planning to do? Confused
And why was she giving farewell speeches and all? Confused
She has always needed a push...did u expect her to actually sign the papers without someone giving her a wake up call? That bail cancellation was her wake up call otherwise she was trying to tell him about bhai just that morning as well!
I

I agree with Anki...she was tried herself to avoid divorce and also told every1 abt bhai but does any1 believe her??NO... Once RK trust her but what happ after that..thats the mystery Confused
we know she has many ways to prove bhai is live my taking help of technology but we knw she is nt that techno savvy WinkLOL so forget abt it...
abt security Ermm..um is der any security be it SRK party or RK Mansion..why we are blaming Madhu??Confused

BrienneOfTarth

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Hug Hug Hug

Trupti, I replied you on Ankita's post... Big smile

..sairat..

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

I agree with Anki...she was tried herself to avoid divorce and also told every1 abt bhai but does any1 believe her??NO... Once RK trust her but what happ after that..thats the mystery Confused
we know she has many ways to prove bhai is live my taking help of technology but we knw she is nt that techno savvy WinkLOL so forget abt it...
abt security Ermm..um is der any security be it SRK party or RK Mansion..why we are blaming Madhu??Confused

Okay now you are just making me bash her! Shocked

RK said he doesn't believe her and doesn't want to talk about it and she listened obediently! 

That is so unlike Madhu! She has been stubborn and a fighter all her life!! Stop defending the butchering they are doing to RishBala. Ouch

Or let's just hope they are doing it on purpose to bring in the twist i.e. RishBala's plan. Ouch

..sairat..

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Hug Hug Hug

Trupti, I replied you on Ankita's post... Big smile

let me check Embarrassed
..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Okay now you are just making me bash her! Shocked

RK said he doesn't believe her and doesn't want to talk about it and she listened obediently! 

That is so unlike Madhu! She has been stubborn and a fighter all her life!! Stop defending the butchering they are doing to RishBala. Ouch

Or let's just hope they are doing it on purpose to bring in the twist i.e. RishBala's plan. Ouch

no i am nt defending any of them...both are butchered beyond repair in this track and its gonna take long time...its the over confidence of writer or anything else i dont know but bhai ne bahot raita faila diya jaane se pahele...Dead and if PH is ending this track and bhai for good m ready to wait for Rishbala coz I love them a lot... I feel like cry what they hv made our show??Cry

even i cant wish him for future that much i hate AR now...and the new show is already doom for me..because bot Avinash are Thumbs Down for me...isse mere hi show milate hai waat lagane ke liye Angry

Valar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged

no i am nt defending any of them...both are butchered beyond repair in this track and its gonna take long time...its the over confidence of writer or anything else i dont know but bhai ne bahot raita faila diya jaane se pahele...Dead and if PH is ending this track and bhai for good m ready to wait for Rishbala coz I love them a lot... I feel like cry what they hv made our show??Cry

even i cant wish him for future that much i hate AR now...and the new show is already doom for me..because bot Avinash are Thumbs Down for me...isse mere hi show milate hai waat lagane ke liye Angry

Seriously yar!! It will take a lot of time to repair the show and the leads now!! But I will wait as well for DVD! At least I will be able to watch whole episodes!!

And yes I hate to admit now I have become his hater because of his weak acting and his low self esteem. 

..sairat..

Go to top