Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 140)

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

gues she cnfusd bw reel madhu nd real dd. Lol.

Seriously!! Don't know when people will learn to differentiate between reel and real life people! Confused

That is really hard for some. Confused

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

but man it's DD's personal choice what she does in her life outside MB! No one can tell her what not to do!

I don't really care what DD or VD do ourside MB. But would not appreciate it if anything they do would start affecting MB in any ways. I don't think it is true...but i would dislike it if they have to postpone tracks because of her participation in JDJ just to give her some time. They can grant her holidays na...but this constant fans requesting the PH that they torture their princess and bashing them. Confused
ya i agree dat due 2 hr participatn trks r being delayd. Nd its a prblm. Bt PH nvr cmplaind abt dat 2. Bt hr fans hv prob wd evrythng. PH tryng hrd 2 acmdate evrythng. Dy wnt holiday fr dd nd wud blme vd fr hr gtng lower marks. Man! No cmnts. VD s bshd evn fr tkng holiday aftr cmpltng hs wrk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

And ST always does this.. never gives credit to DVD and puts blame on them! Nothing new. Aunties must have disliked Madhu more because of her butchering on a daily basis rather than DD's weekend performances on a reality show that can be ignored. 

Yeah he seems to be doing it quite for sometime now Maria. When the hero of his previous top show wanted to quit because he felt his character reached a saturation point...they put the blame on him that he is throwing tanthrums etc. Don't expect anything better from him in DVD's case. And the actor was very very good and much better than DVD (no offence meant Tongue).

Valar.Morghulis

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I was following your comments.. DD was perfectly dressed for the dance she did.

You know what I think, she should blackmail Nautanki for butchering her char by quitting the show

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

ya i agree dat due 2 hr participatn trks r being delayd. Nd its a prblm. Bt PH nvr cmplaind abt dat 2. Bt hr fans hv prob wd evrythng. PH tryng hrd 2 acmdate evrythng. Dy wnt holiday fr dd nd wud blme vd fr hr gtng lower marks. Man! No cmnts. VD s bshd evn fr tkng holiday aftr cmpltng hs wrk.

Agreed...DD deserves few days holidays. She was/is working around the clock and is really hardworking.

But yeah I don't like her fans except for few in MF...but i like VD fans except for some.

Neel_M

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

And ST always does this.. never gives credit to DVD and puts blame on them! Nothing new. Aunties must have disliked Madhu more because of her butchering on a daily basis rather than DD's weekend performances on a reality show that can be ignored.

Yeah he seems to be doing it quite for sometime now Maria. When the hero of his previous top show wanted to quit because he felt his character reached a saturation point...they put the blame on him that he is throwing tanthrums etc. Don't expect anything better from him in DVD's case. And the actor was very very good and much better than DVD (no offence meant Tongue).
what ws hs previous shw? Who ws da lead? ST nvr gvs crdt to DVD. He wnt on 2 say dy wre nt famous b4 mb. Delusnal creatre. DVD shud quit. Wud serve hm r8.

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Originally posted by NeelMon

I was following your comments.. DD was perfectly dressed for the dance she did.

You know what I think, she should blackmail Nautanki for butchering her char by quitting the show

Yep she was... and she looked quite cute in it. But i didn't like her one of her costumes...the green one when VD was present.

@blue: I don't know if she should do that now...but if they decide to show her going to Sultan (i know they won't)...then she should really reject doing that.

Neel_M

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

but man it's DD's personal choice what she does in her life outside MB! No one can tell her what not to do! 

I don't really care what DD or VD do ourside MB. But would not appreciate it if anything they do would start affecting MB in any ways. I don't think it is true...but i would dislike it if they have to postpone tracks because of her participation in JDJ just to give her some time. They can grant her holidays na...but this constant fans requesting the PH that they torture their princess and bashing them. Confused

Vipisa.. I agree obsessed fans do that but I still don't see how the track is suffering because of DD's participation in JDJ! MB is suffering because of the lack of quality in the story writing. DD has many scenes in every episode.. but she is either crying or having a repetitive face off with that leech. I mean.. the scenes they give her lack quality! Her participation in JDJ should affect the quantity of the scenes not the quality of the story writing and execution! 

How did BV manage to be more than fine when it's male lead was also participating in the same show? They brought in an interesting parallel track!! 

So, I won't say it's DD's mistake that track is unbearable or the show is suffering because of her participation in JDJ.. I will blame the CVs and the directiors for poor quality of the show! 

Edited by mm990 - 19 August 2013 at 4:18pm

Vipisa

Go to top