Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 137)

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@VIPS I agree. Dy instigate fan wars. @@ MARIA. I m tlng da sme. He knws wat majorty wnts bt stl nt actng 2 it. Chanel politcs dn.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

trupti s replies wre awesum. I askd coz da way he mentnd bhai fans bajao hm dat made me suspicious.

You know Kiya..i sometimes think that the CVs try to instigate fan wars or trying to solve them instead of focusing on their track and story line. Confused

They are idiots! Seriously! They think MB is some shi**y Twilight? That they will make Team Jacob and Team Edward and teen girls will go crazy! It's a drama for family audiences and RishBala are married.. such tactics will only disgust the audience..

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

[ya i thnk he wl read thru hr answrs. Ya he knws wat majorty audienc wnt aftr al he s bshd lft r8 nd cntre. So i dnt undrstnd y dy dnt pay heed to da audience dmands? Chanel politcs i thnk.

I was really shocked when Charu talked about ST being not happy with DD's participation in JDJ. That explains alot...what those BTS politics are between PH and channel.

Valar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

[ya i thnk he wl read thru hr answrs. Ya he knws wat majorty audienc wnt aftr al he s bshd lft r8 nd cntre. So i dnt undrstnd y dy dnt pay heed to da audience dmands? Chanel politcs i thnk.

I was really shocked when Charu talked about ST being not happy with DD's participation in JDJ. That explains alot...what those BTS politics are between PH and channel.

But I find it quite unprofessional and ungrateful on ST's part.. but he has always been like that with DVD.. so no surprises there..

Vipisa

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

trupti s replies wre awesum. I askd coz da way he mentnd bhai fans bajao hm dat made me suspicious.

You know Kiya..i sometimes think that the CVs try to instigate fan wars or trying to solve them instead of focusing on their track and story line. Confused

They are idiots! Seriously! They think MB is some shi**y Twilight? That they will make Team Jacob and Team Edward and teen girls will go crazy! It's a drama for family audiences and RishBala are married.. such tactics will only disgust the audience..
dnt talk abt dat horendous book. Eww man. Hw cn a grl lv 2 people at da sme tym? Hw cn she kis a 3rd persn n frnt f hr bf? Seriously man. Da sketch f bella s charctr s dsgustng. F dat hapens n mb dn RIP.

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Is't this Bella character despised so much by many people. For God's sake...this is indian audience and and above that a family show. They will never ever accept such things. Already now one SIL eying her married BIL and one BIL eying his married SIL. Yuck!
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

[ dnt talk abt dat horendous book. Eww man. Hw cn a grl lv 2 people at da sme tym? Hw cn she kis a 3rd persn n frnt f hr bf? Seriously man. Da sketch f bella s charctr s dsgustng. F dat hapens n mb dn RIP.

Oyi! I am a die hard Twilight hater! MB is nothing like Twilight otherwise I wouldn't have been here!! 
I am saying their strategy is the same.. Remember those Team RK and Team Sultan tweets? 

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

But I find it quite unprofessional and ungrateful on ST's part.. but he has always been like that with DVD.. so no surprises there..

I think he banked on Madhu's image quite alot. He even told in an interview that she will be liked by the audience quite easily unlike RK's character. That is why maybe he was so upset. But with JDJ it started changing. I don't know whom to blame. I know a die hard Madhu and DD fan turned against Madhu/DD and was bashing her left and right in JDJ. She told JDJ is the only reason for her to become DD hater.

Go to top