Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 137)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11967

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

@VIPS wat hapnd dat a madhu dd fan turnd against hr? Aisa kya hua n jdj?

Aray kuch nahin yar.. backward and shallow minded people.. seriously! If these people watch american dancing shows or any show of abroad for that matter, they will know that dancers do wear short clothes. It's nothing unique or new! And forget american.. watch BW these days!! It's so bold.. not bold.. it's vulgar actually! But they have problem if their Madhu wears short clothes.. Confused

Though I myself don't wear short clothes and don't like them.. but man it's DD's personal choice what she does in her life outside MB! No one can tell her what not to do! 

Plus it entirely depends upon the act.. Seriously.. that's one more reason I feel misfit around such people. 


Edited by mm990 - 19 August 2013 at 3:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Joined: 11 January 2013
Posts: 3595

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

I don't think so. Madhu's character was butchered even before JDJ started. JDJ started when RishBala wedding was on. 31st May. Sultan and the butchering Madhu had to suffer to keep him in the show is the only reason people dislike Madhu. ST is just putting his own blame on DD's decison to do JDJ. People can always ignore watching JDJ.. no one is forcing them.. if they are so keen to believe that DD is like Madhu (though I am happy she is not). 

Madhu is disliked because CVs never developed the character properly and on top of it butchered her. The fan you are talking about might be a random case.. otherwise I don't see why anyone will hate Madhu because DD dances in JDJ in a bold way. Makes no sense. 

Yeah Maria...Madhu's character was butchered even before that. But i think then CVs and ST didn't realise that or were in denial or forced to butcher her for you know who. I think ST was always against DD in JDJ, maybe he knew what was awaiting them in JDJ or that his show will suffer through that because one can easily see DD is really tired.

And sometimes those TRP aunties don't really differentiate between the character she portrays and her real self. Confused
Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11967

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

 gues she cnfusd bw reel madhu nd real dd. Lol.

Seriously!! Don't know when people will learn to differentiate between reel and real life people! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11967

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa


Yeah Maria...Madhu's character was butchered even before that. But i think then CVs and ST didn't realise that or were in denial or forced to butcher her for you know who. I think ST was always against DD in JDJ, maybe he knew what was awaiting them in JDJ or that his show will suffer through that because one can easily see DD is really tired.

And sometimes those TRP aunties don't really differentiate between the character she portrays and her real self. Confused

But man ST is not the one to blame DD! Why wouldn't she do another project when she is offered one, when her role in MB is that of one underdeveloped character who is crybaby butchered on a daily basis? 

And ST always does this.. never gives credit to DVD and puts blame on them! Nothing new. Aunties must have disliked Madhu more because of her butchering on a daily basis rather than DD's weekend performances on a reality show that can be ignored. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Joined: 11 January 2013
Posts: 3595

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

but man it's DD's personal choice what she does in her life outside MB! No one can tell her what not to do! 
 

I don't really care what DD or VD do ourside MB. But would not appreciate it if anything they do would start affecting MB in any ways. I don't think it is true...but i would dislike it if they have to postpone tracks because of her participation in JDJ just to give her some time. They can grant her holidays na...but this constant fans requesting the PH that they torture their princess and bashing them. Confused
-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Joined: 12 July 2013
Posts: 4277

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

gues she cnfusd bw reel madhu nd real dd. Lol.


Seriously!! Don't know when people will learn to differentiate between reel and real life people!Confused
dy nvr wil. People nvr stop criticzng ur wrk whthr u r da best or nt. Kuch toh log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehna.! So ignore policy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VipisaValar.Morghulis

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Joined: 11 January 2013
Posts: 3595

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

But man ST is not the one to blame DD! Why wouldn't she do another project when she is offered one, when her role in MB is that of one underdeveloped character who is crybaby butchered on a daily basis? 

And ST always does this.. never gives credit to DVD and puts blame on them! Nothing new. Aunties must have disliked Madhu more because of her butchering on a daily basis rather than DD's weekend performances on a reality show that can be ignored. 

I don't know if they are taking her for granted and that blame game they all do...i don't understand as we don't know what really happens BTS.
Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Joined: 11 January 2013
Posts: 3595

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

 gues she cnfusd bw reel madhu nd real dd. Lol.

Seriously!! Don't know when people will learn to differentiate between reel and real life people! Confused

That is really hard for some. Confused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 459   Views: 27036

~*sindhu*~ 459 27036 28 April 2015 at 11:18am by angel3142
~SaRun UnPlugged~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Koeli_Appy-   Replies: 288   Views: 16841

-Koeli_Appy- 288 16841 30 March 2013 at 3:43am by hira_arnie
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1178   Views: 32308

~*sindhu*~ 1178 32308 18 November 2012 at 6:16pm by -Raindrops-
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1169   Views: 35875

~*sindhu*~ 1169 35875 17 August 2012 at 9:19am by ~*sindhu*~
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1165   Views: 34605

~*sindhu*~ 1165 34605 14 June 2012 at 7:42am by heerhoney

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index