Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) (Page 105)

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Joined: 11 January 2013
Posts: 3595

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990


Seriously!!

We used to love this show and see.. now it has become a torture!! Ouch
I don't want to hate Madhu or RK.. I love RishBala and would like to keep feeling that way.. so it's better that I stop watching it until it gets better.. Ouch

Awww Maria. Hug I have this love hate thing with Rishbala/RK/Madhu. Before unwedding loved both, after unwedding disliked RK after Sultan's entry disliked Madhu and Rishbala. I can hate them for sometime and then love them equally again. LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valar.Morghulis

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Joined: 11 January 2013
Posts: 3595

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by war_is_peace

i missed the episode!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry

Hey Hiya Hug We are crying here. You can join us or maybe you will like the episode. Tongue
Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11963

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa


Awww Maria. Hug I have this love hate thing with Rishbala/RK/Madhu. Before unwedding loved both, after unwedding disliked RK after Sultan's entry disliked Madhu and Rishbala. I can hate them for sometime and then love them equally again. LOLEmbarrassed

But I never hated them Vipisa! It's first time for me.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Joined: 11 January 2013
Posts: 3595

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990



But I never hated them Vipisa! It's first time for me.. 


Now i understand that you are more disappointed than me. Ah well...don't worry Maria. If they are able to make us dislike Rishbala this much...they will be able to make us love them again. Big smile It happened with many during unwedding track but now it is fine again. Don't be sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11963

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa


Now i understand that you are more disappointed than me. Ah well...don't worry Maria. If they are able to make us dislike Rishbala this much...they will be able to make us love them again. Big smile It happened with many during unwedding track but now it is fine again. Don't be sad.

Hmm.. You're right! DVD will make me fall in love with RishBala again..


Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11963

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thank you Vips honey!!!

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Joined: 11 January 2013
Posts: 3595

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Thank you Vips honey!!!

Hug

Yayy...you are smiling again. See DVD will make it possible for everyone. Embarrassed Awww you are welcome my dear Maria HugHug
Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11963

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

Originally posted by mm990

Thank you Vips honey!!!

Hug

Yayy...you are smiling again. See DVD will make it possible for everyone. Embarrassed Awww you are welcome my dear Maria HugHug

Your prize for giving me hope.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 469   Views: 25875

~*sindhu*~ 469 25875 28 April 2015 at 11:18am by angel3142
~SaRun UnPlugged~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: -Koeli_Appy-   Replies: 298   Views: 16292

-Koeli_Appy- 298 16292 30 March 2013 at 3:43am by hira_arnie
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1194   Views: 31577

~*sindhu*~ 1194 31577 18 November 2012 at 6:16pm by -Raindrops-
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1183   Views: 34534

~*sindhu*~ 1183 34534 17 August 2012 at 9:19am by ~*sindhu*~
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1189   Views: 32657

~*sindhu*~ 1189 32657 14 June 2012 at 7:42am by heerhoney

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index