CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) - Page 110

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Vipisa

I don't know...😕  maybe to give her some time for her rehearsels just like they would have promised her before she agreed to JDJ.

But again that wouldn't explain the deteriorating quality of story writing and execution!! Forget Madhu... what about RK's character butchering? RK and his junoon for Madhu is the USP for the show! Why did they butcher him? It's CVs fault Vips.. they are just playing blame game!  
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Ok guys m sleepy again. Bye.

Bye Kiya! Goodnight!! Have RishBalicious dreams! ðŸĪ—
Originally posted by mm990

LOL! If they were that caring and obedient towards fan then the show wouldn't have sucked this much!! We would have been in MF happy and enjoying the current track! And yeah.. Sultan would have been out of the show for good! 

Vips!! It's NF! They don't care about us fans! 

That is again true. In Sultan's case...i wished they listened to us. I think i started talking as if i am someone with double standards. ðŸĪŠ

That is again true. In Sultan's case...i wished they listened to us. I think i started talking as if i am someone with double standards. ðŸĪŠ

We are RishBalians!! We are known for having multiple standards! ðŸ˜†
I agree wd maria. Nautanki flms nvr gave a dam abt audienc. Dy always say use da remote. Dy frgt dat we md dr serial famos. Dy blame DVD fr al da wrng trks hapning n serial nd fr gud dnt gv dm ne crdt.

But again that wouldn't explain the deteriorating quality of story writing and execution!! Forget Madhu... what about RK's character butchering? RK and his junoon for Madhu is the USP for the show! Why did they butcher him? It's CVs fault Vips.. they are just playing blame game!  

DD is giving them so many hours but they still don't manage to give us good episodes with better execution and story. One thing...actors aren't to be blamed for whatever they show. I don't blame the CVs entirely either...but also the channel for forcing them to do certain things.

DD is giving them so many hours but they still don't manage to give us good episodes with better execution and story. One thing...actors aren't to be blamed for whatever they show. I don't blame the CVs entirely either...but also the channel for forcing them to do certain things.

Yes Channel.. PH.. CVs.. they are to be blamed .. because they are responsible for the tracks in the show, the story writing and the execution of the story. MB lacks quality in all these areas.. so they are to be blamed. Actors are just doing their jobs. But they have to put the blame on DVD as always. 
Maria...we discussed alot today and we almost finished this thread. ðŸ˜†

Maria...we discussed alot today and we almost finished this thread. ðŸ˜†

LOL! Yeah we have that talent!! ðŸ˜†

Remember how fast we moved a couple of CCDs? ðŸ˜†

Remember how fast we moved a couple of CCDs? ðŸ˜†

Oh yes. 😆 We are crazy eventhough we are not crazy fans of anyone.