Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was following your comments.. DD was perfectly dressed for the dance she did.

You know what I think, she should blackmail Nautanki for butchering her char by quitting the show
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

ya i agree dat due 2 hr participatn trks r being delayd. Nd its a prblm. Bt PH nvr cmplaind abt dat 2. Bt hr fans hv prob wd evrythng. PH tryng hrd 2 acmdate evrythng. Dy wnt holiday fr dd nd wud blme vd fr hr gtng lower marks. Man! No cmnts. VD s bshd evn fr tkng holiday aftr cmpltng hs wrk.

Agreed...DD deserves few days holidays. She was/is working around the clock and is really hardworking.

But yeah I don't like her fans except for few in MF...but i like VD fans except for some.
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipisa

Yeah he seems to be doing it quite for sometime now Maria. When the hero of his previous top show wanted to quit because he felt his character reached a saturation point...they put the blame on him that he is throwing tanthrums etc. Don't expect anything better from him in DVD's case. And the actor was very very good and much better than DVD (no offence meant 😛).

what ws hs previous shw? Who ws da lead? ST nvr gvs crdt to DVD. He wnt on 2 say dy wre nt famous b4 mb. Delusnal creatre. DVD shud quit. Wud serve hm r8.
Vipisa thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelMon

I was following your comments.. DD was perfectly dressed for the dance she did.

You know what I think, she should blackmail Nautanki for butchering her char by quitting the show

Yep she was... and she looked quite cute in it. But i didn't like her one of her costumes...the green one when VD was present.

@blue: I don't know if she should do that now...but if they decide to show her going to Sultan (i know they won't)...then she should really reject doing that.
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail

I don't really care what DD or VD do ourside MB. But would not appreciate it if anything they do would start affecting MB in any ways. I don't think it is true...but i would dislike it if they have to postpone tracks because of her participation in JDJ just to give her some time. They can grant her holidays na...but this constant fans requesting the PH that they torture their princess and bashing them. 😕

Vipisa.. I agree obsessed fans do that but I still don't see how the track is suffering because of DD's participation in JDJ! MB is suffering because of the lack of quality in the story writing. DD has many scenes in every episode.. but she is either crying or having a repetitive face off with that leech. I mean.. the scenes they give her lack quality! Her participation in JDJ should affect the quantity of the scenes not the quality of the story writing and execution! 

How did BV manage to be more than fine when it's male lead was also participating in the same show? They brought in an interesting parallel track!! 

So, I won't say it's DD's mistake that track is unbearable or the show is suffering because of her participation in JDJ.. I will blame the CVs and the directiors for poor quality of the show! 

Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Vipisa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

what ws hs previous shw? Who ws da lead? ST nvr gvs crdt to DVD. He wnt on 2 say dy wre nt famous b4 mb. Delusnal creatre. DVD shud quit. Wud serve hm r8.

Mishal Raheja of LTL. The heroine wasn't great but okay.
Edited by Vipisa - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
nautanki's other show on the other channel is doing well on the charts and they even have an upcoming movie project lined up...with all of this going on I think they are slowly giving up on MB...which is why the show is on a downward spiral
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail

Yeah he seems to be doing it quite for sometime now Maria. When the hero of his previous top show wanted to quit because he felt his character reached a saturation point...they put the blame on him that he is throwing tanthrums etc. Don't expect anything better from him in DVD's case. And the actor was very very good and much better than DVD (no offence meant 😛).

None taken .. I love DVD but I know there can be actors who are better than them. I am not an obsessed fan. 
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Agreed...DD deserves few days holidays. She was/is working around the clock and is really hardworking.

But yeah I don't like her fans except for few in MF...but i like VD fans except for some.

defo she nds hols bt dat she wl dcde na nt hr fans. VD fans r kul lyk VD n real lyf. I dnt lyk dd fans nd nvr interactd wd any. Dy r highly snsitv nd gts ofnded at slight thngs nd argue. No bshng meant. Just statng.
Neel_M thumbnail
I think Nautanki should end the show gracefully...at least they should have some respect for DVD's hard work