Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

trupti s replies wre awesum. I askd coz da way he mentnd bhai fans bajao hm dat made me suspicious.

But he knows what the majority wants.. and the audience that is leaving the show wants.. it matters more
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

trupti s replies wre awesum. I askd coz da way he mentnd bhai fans bajao hm dat made me suspicious.

You know Kiya..i sometimes think that the CVs try to instigate fan wars or trying to solve them instead of focusing on their track and story line. 😕
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vipisa

Hmmm...i think so thought i am not sure. But i think he understood what Trupti was telling him. She was not bashing him like others do. He said she'll enjoy...maybe something good.

ya i thnk he wl read thru hr answrs. Ya he knws wat majorty audienc wnt aftr al he s bshd lft r8 nd cntre. So i dnt undrstnd y dy dnt pay heed to da audience dmands? Chanel politcs i thnk.
-Snow-White- thumbnail
@VIPS I agree. Dy instigate fan wars. @@ MARIA. I m tlng da sme. He knws wat majorty wnts bt stl nt actng 2 it. Chanel politcs dn.

You know Kiya..i sometimes think that the CVs try to instigate fan wars or trying to solve them instead of focusing on their track and story line. 😕

They are idiots! Seriously! They think MB is some shi**y Twilight? That they will make Team Jacob and Team Edward and teen girls will go crazy! It's a drama for family audiences and RishBala are married.. such tactics will only disgust the audience..
Vipisa thumbnail

[ya i thnk he wl read thru hr answrs. Ya he knws wat majorty audienc wnt aftr al he s bshd lft r8 nd cntre. So i dnt undrstnd y dy dnt pay heed to da audience dmands? Chanel politcs i thnk.

I was really shocked when Charu talked about ST being not happy with DD's participation in JDJ. That explains alot...what those BTS politics are between PH and channel.

I was really shocked when Charu talked about ST being not happy with DD's participation in JDJ. That explains alot...what those BTS politics are between PH and channel.

But I find it quite unprofessional and ungrateful on ST's part.. but he has always been like that with DVD.. so no surprises there..
-Snow-White- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

They are idiots! Seriously! They think MB is some shi**y Twilight? That they will make Team Jacob and Team Edward and teen girls will go crazy! It's a drama for family audiences and RishBala are married.. such tactics will only disgust the audience..

dnt talk abt dat horendous book. Eww man. Hw cn a grl lv 2 people at da sme tym? Hw cn she kis a 3rd persn n frnt f hr bf? Seriously man. Da sketch f bella s charctr s dsgustng. F dat hapens n mb dn RIP.
Vipisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

Is't this Bella character despised so much by many people. For God's sake...this is indian audience and and above that a family show. They will never ever accept such things. Already now one SIL eying her married BIL and one BIL eying his married SIL. Yuck!

[ dnt talk abt dat horendous book. Eww man. Hw cn a grl lv 2 people at da sme tym? Hw cn she kis a 3rd persn n frnt f hr bf? Seriously man. Da sketch f bella s charctr s dsgustng. F dat hapens n mb dn RIP.

Oyi! I am a die hard Twilight hater! MB is nothing like Twilight otherwise I wouldn't have been here!! 
I am saying their strategy is the same.. Remember those Team RK and Team Sultan tweets?