Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
saw the episode...not very happy 
i expected more! 
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipisa

I won't say NO unless i am about to sleep. πŸ˜›

@pink: ☺️ @bold: my favourite part...i am grinning and blushing reading your narration of the scene Maria. ☺️☺️☺️...they were just magical in that scene Now i want such a scene in MB before the final countdown for Bhaiya ji starts

Oh yes they were.. such intensity!! God!! Loved it!! β˜ΊοΈ
Just watched it yesterday again.. twice! πŸ˜†

I so want it to happen.. and it can happen actually it won't be misfit for the track.. because there is lot of tension yet love between them right now.. So it can happen! 
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

saw the episode...not very happy 

i expected more! 

Don't expect anything from this track Hiya! 
If something good happens we will get surprised.. it's always better than expecting and then getting disappointed.. 
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mm990

I hope it is the last disgusting thing to happen in this track!! 

Salute your optimism Vips!! πŸ˜³

Aww thank you Maria. My first serial was Hitler Didi...in that show the Producer herself told she will never make the heroine smile. It was a sadistic statement from her which upset many and she was true to her words and never really made the heroine happy. Atleast here...ST isn't like that. And we could clearly see that the makers never missed to highlight RM's love for each other. The result of this track would be the same. πŸ˜ƒ

Vipisa thumbnail

I so want it to happen.. and it can happen actually it won't be misfit for the track.. because there is lot of tension yet love between them right now.. So it can happen! 

Yeahh...i badly want one. RK can see how much Madhu loves him and how he can't torture his Biwi like he claimed to.

@Hiya...the worst parts will be over with tomorrow's episode or wednesday's one. After that it can only get better.

Aww thank you Maria. My first serial was Hitler Didi...in that show the Producer herself told she will never make the heroine smile. It was a sadistic statement from her which upset many and she was true to her words and never really made the heroine happy. Atleast here...ST isn't like that. And we could clearly see that the makers never missed to highlight RM's love for each other. The result of this track would be the same. πŸ˜ƒ

@Bold- What kind of sad show was it? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Oh yeah.. See I don't mind RishBala fighting or hating each other (in fact I love it) because I know they love each other but the reason they are fighting for is just πŸ€’

But yeah I agree.. in the end their love will conquer all.. like it always does! πŸ˜³

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Main mar gayee hun kya kameenis? Talk 2 me.

Yeahh...i badly want one. RK can see how much Madhu loves him and how he can't torture his Biwi like he claimed to.

@Hiya...the worst parts will be over with tomorrow's episode or wednesday's one. After that it can only get better.

Yeahh.. You are right Vipisa.. I will watch the episodes from Wednesday! πŸ˜³
I am alright now! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

Main mar gayee hun kya kameenis? Talk 2 me.

Aray tum phir a gayi? πŸ˜›
LOL!
Welcome back, Kiya!! πŸ€—

Vipisa thumbnail

@Bold- What kind of sad show was it? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Oh yeah.. See I don't mind RishBala fighting or hating each other (in fact I love it) because I know they love each other but the reason they are fighting for is just πŸ€’

But yeah I agree.. in the end their love will conquer all.. like it always does! πŸ˜³

It was a good show for the first 3 months and then it was just intolerable...even worse than MB right now. The heroine had braintumour and was counting her last days. She even died and was burnt..witnessed by her family members. Before dying she even got pregnant eventhough she was a patient. Suddenly her look alike appeared and hero started romancing her. After a while the look alike was turned into a vamp and the dead heroine came back.

Now you might feel MB is far far better. πŸ˜†