Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mm990

I am just breaking up with this show for a while.. Don't want to end up hating Madhu.. or in future even RK.. will watch it when some development in the story happens for the better.. ðŸ˜­

Yeah it is better Maria. Me too...my holidays are going to end with this week. Then I would not want to bother about MB that much if they don't show anything positive. If they continue with this sadistic track...i will give up completely. 😭😭😭
Vipisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

good night ðŸ˜Ž

Good night Charu 😃
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i missed the episode!!! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vipisa

Yeah it is better Maria. Me too...my holidays are going to end with this week. Then I would not want to bother about MB that much if they don't show anything positive. If they continue with this sadistic track...i will give up completely. 😭😭😭

Seriously!!

We used to love this show and see.. now it has become a torture!! 
I don't want to hate Madhu or RK.. I love RishBala and would like to keep feeling that way.. so it's better that I stop watching it until it gets better.. 

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

Watch on internet.. ðŸ˜›
Vipisa thumbnail

Seriously!!

We used to love this show and see.. now it has become a torture!! 
I don't want to hate Madhu or RK.. I love RishBala and would like to keep feeling that way.. so it's better that I stop watching it until it gets better.. 

Awww Maria. 🤗 I have this love hate thing with Rishbala/RK/Madhu. Before unwedding loved both, after unwedding disliked RK after Sultan's entry disliked Madhu and Rishbala. I can hate them for sometime and then love them equally again. 😆😳
Vipisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

Hey Hiya 🤗 We are crying here. You can join us or maybe you will like the episode. 😛

Awww Maria. 🤗 I have this love hate thing with Rishbala/RK/Madhu. Before unwedding loved both, after unwedding disliked RK after Sultan's entry disliked Madhu and Rishbala. I can hate them for sometime and then love them equally again. 😆😳

But I never hated them Vipisa! It's first time for me.. 

Vipisa thumbnail

But I never hated them Vipisa! It's first time for me.. 

Now i understand that you are more disappointed than me. Ah well...don't worry Maria. If they are able to make us dislike Rishbala this much...they will be able to make us love them again. 😃 It happened with many during unwedding track but now it is fine again. Don't be sad.

Now i understand that you are more disappointed than me. Ah well...don't worry Maria. If they are able to make us dislike Rishbala this much...they will be able to make us love them again. 😃 It happened with many during unwedding track but now it is fine again. Don't be sad.

Hmm.. You're right! DVD will make me fall in love with RishBala again..