Chat Clubs

CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) - Page 65

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mm990

Hi Shruti!

Got your PM! Good job!! ๐Ÿ‘

And no.. the spoiler just had me wondering about the future of the show.. and I am not happy at this moment about it! 

I got it...
Madhubala and Sultan shared a romantic track in the show ... when that happened? Where was I awww๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
This seems like a spoof on RishBala's hate track!! So forced!!
I am not happy!
I don't even want to bash Madhu now because I think CVs will continue butchering her .. If Madhu will never be the same Madhu how will we ever get our RIshBala back? 

I love RK! But I watched this show for RishBala.. This is a love story after all!! Their love story!! I don't know how I can sit through watching them ruin my RishBala like this! 
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail

This seems like a spoof on RishBala's hate track!! So forced!!

I am not happy!
I don't even want to bash Madhu now because I think CVs will continue butchering her .. If Madhu will never be the same Madhu how will we ever get our RIshBala back? 

I love RK! But I watched this show for RishBala.. This is a love story after all!! Their love story!! I don't know how I can sit through watching them ruin my RishBala like this! 

Do yoy think CVs are mad on DD for JDJ๐Ÿ˜•
This content was originally posted by: NeelMon

Do yoy think CVs are mad on DD for JDJ๐Ÿ˜•

But why the hell will they be mad at her??
She is in every scene still!! giving her best!! Working round the clock!  And that will be so ungrateful of them!! And not to mention heights of unprofessional behavior!! 
Neel_M thumbnail

But why the hell will they be mad at her??
She is in every scene still!! giving her best!! Working round the clock!  And that will be so ungrateful of them!! And not to mention heights of unprofessional behavior!! 

Are you questioning about these CVs  behavior who are torturing us with base less track๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Are you questioning about these CVs  behavior who are torturing us with base less track๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

No Neel! Forget that! Don't you think it will be ungrateful on their part to do this with DD on purpose? The girl has been working for them for more than a year now! She was promised a strong role with various shades and a heroine track as well when she signed the show.. I mean forget it's DD! Think of it as any person.. a person who never got what was promised but in fact was given a crybaby of an underdeveloped character but still worked hard on the part given .. doesn't deserve such treatment n purpose! 

And what about us RishBala fans? I am not at all happy with the spoiler the more I think of it the more I get pissed! They are making a spoof of the much loved RishBala hate track!!! They have killed our Madhu already! I don't know how they will bring her back to life! I can't even bash her anymore.. it hurts because it's like I am talking ill about a person who died after a long illness! I am furious right now! 
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail

No Neel! Forget that! Don't you think it will be ungrateful on their part to do this with DD on purpose? The girl has been working for them for more than a year now! She was promised a strong role with various shades and a heroine track as well when she signed the show.. I mean forget it's DD! Think of it as any person.. a person who never got what was promised but in fact was given a crybaby of an underdeveloped character but still worked hard on the part given .. doesn't deserve such treatment n purpose! 

And what about us RishBala fans? I am not at all happy with the spoiler the more I think of it the more I get pissed! They are making a spoof of the much loved RishBala hate track!!! They have killed our Madhu already! I don't know how they will bring her back to life! I can't even bash her anymore.. it hurts because it's like I am talking ill about a person who died after a long illness! I am furious right now! 

I watched JDJ last night, DD seems tired, she got some less points, she is trying to give 110% in both shows...I feel so bad for her.
I don't even want to call CVs ungrateful, dumb, ignorant either... we can't call a crow a crow!!.

I watched JDJ last night, DD seems tired, she got some less points, she is trying to give 110% in both shows...I feel so bad for her.
I don't even want to call CVs ungrateful, dumb, ignorant either... we can't call a crow a crow!!.

Oh.. I don't watch JDJ regularly.. I hat reality shows.. I just watch it sometimes for DD.. 

Well.. you can.. here! They are idiots!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Neel_M thumbnail

Oh.. I don't watch JDJ regularly.. I hat reality shows.. I just watch it sometimes for DD.. 

Well.. you can.. here! They are idiots!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Do you know what happened today. There was a massacre in frustrating and complaint thread..
I don't know if you know about it, as you were sleeping that time ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago

Do you know what happened today. There was a massacre in frustrating and complaint thread..
I don't know if you know about it, as you were sleeping that time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah I was sleeping.. Who were the casualties? ๐Ÿ˜†