CC#1: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO) - Page 61

Posted: 10 years ago
its past 2 am here 😲 m running to sleep ! Good night guys ! Hv a nice sleep
And even though I hate the way Madhu's character has been butchered and I have been mad at her for various reasons.. I still won't compare her with Deepali ever! Deepali has always been one characterless and ungrateful b*tch! Madhu doesn't lust after her own brother in law who keeps on insulting her and who actually supports her and her husband financially! She may have a nice accent, a good personality and she may dress up nicely but that isn't all that one needs to be classy! The woman has no ethics! I don't think she is classy at all! Deepali is left with no redeeming quality at all! 
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Anyway bye . I am going to sleep now or else I wl start snoring in clg tomorrow 🥱 I thought to leave earlier , HP ki baat karke rok lia mujhe 😆

LOL! I hope you had fun! ðŸ˜†

Goodnight!! Take care!! ðŸ¤—

its past 2 am here 😲 m running to sleep ! Good night guys ! Hv a nice sleep

its past 2 here too! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by war_is_peace

bye saayu ðŸ˜³

@maria : chk PM

Yeah checked.. Let me reply you.. 
Originally posted by mm990

Yeah checked.. Let me reply you.. 

😳
Originally posted by mm990

And even though I hate the way Madhu's character has been butchered and I have been mad at her for various reasons.. I still won't compare her with Deepali ever! Deepali has always been one characterless and ungrateful b*tch! Madhu doesn't lust after her own brother in law who keeps on insulting her and who actually supports her and her husband financially! She may have a nice accent, a good personality and she may dress up nicely but that isn't all that one needs to be classy! The woman has no ethics! I don't think she is classy at all! Deepali is left with no redeeming quality at all!

R e I said Seema is classy , not Deepali .
& well that period was total bizzare...every now & then we were getting WL for just simple things...so no bashing Deepali campaign was run just in a tit for tat perpose . That was wasn't really btwn Deepz & Madhu . Once again , it was btwn VDian & DDians 😆 we were getting warning for simple questions like why Madhu babysiting Aryan , why Madhu supporting a criminal , why Madhu hiding a criminal in her home...so we just got irked up & did that to irk Madhu supporters . Just it !

R e I said Seema is classy , not Deepali .
& well that period was total bizzare...every now & then we were getting WL for just simple things...so no bashing Deepali campaign was run just in a tit for tat perpose . That was wasn't really btwn Deepz & Madhu . Once again , it was btwn VDian & DDians 😆 we were getting warning for simple questions like why Madhu babysiting Aryan , why Madhu supporting a criminal , why Madhu hiding a criminal in her home...so we just got irked up & did that to irk Madhu supporters . Just it !

LOL! GOD!!! These fan wars!! ðŸ˜†

anyway final good night 😆 Bye 😆
Friends I was quoted and reported in the complaint thread... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£