Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mm990

Oh! Sorry.. just saw it..

I am a freelance content writer! ðŸ˜Š
I write content for websites and stuff that you find on Google! 

thank u for replying 😆
nice ðŸ˜Š

Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

thank u for replying 😆
nice ðŸ˜Š

Lol! No need for thanks.. ðŸ˜†

What do you do?😊
war_is_peace thumbnail

Lol! No need for thanks.. ðŸ˜†

What do you do?😊

i rack my brains designing buildings n houses n accessories ðŸ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saayaniz

Hem hem ! let me enlighten u a bit . Deepali bashing might not have to do anything with mature fans (though I agree chances r high as she is their hero's helping hand now) . The thing is many ppl , including some RK fans don like Deepali bashing posts . Even me too don feel to bash deepali much (though I agree she deserves it) . The reason is just even though we hate Deepali , we love Seema 😆 She's classy & she's a damn good actress , so negetive+positive leaves us on neutral feelings about her .

& Deepali bashing were protested by almost every RK fans post unwedding period . Then if we called Madhu as nany (coz of her babysitting Aryan nature) or crybaby we used to get WL , but Madhu fans used to bash Deepali like hell ! So we protested that that time & deepali bashing too was prohibited . I guess with return of Deepali bashing mods r scared same scenario wl arrive again , so they r closing Deepali bashing posts . & I don disagree mature ppl too might hv hand in it .

Read it yaar ! Itna lamba type kia 😵
Originally posted by: Saayaniz

Hem hem ! let me enlighten u a bit . Deepali bashing might not have to do anything with mature fans (though I agree chances r high as she is their hero's helping hand now) . The thing is many ppl , including some RK fans don like Deepali bashing posts . Even me too don feel to bash deepali much (though I agree she deserves it) . The reason is just even though we hate Deepali , we love Seema 😆 She's classy & she's a damn good actress , so negetive+positive leaves us on neutral feelings about her .

& Deepali bashing were protested by almost every RK fans post unwedding period . Then if we called Madhu as nany (coz of her babysitting Aryan nature) or crybaby we used to get WL , but Madhu fans used to bash Deepali like hell ! So we protested that that time & deepali bashing too was prohibited . I guess with return of Deepali bashing mods r scared same scenario wl arrive again , so they r closing Deepali bashing posts . & I don disagree mature ppl too might hv hand in it .

Man I love SM .. But Deepali is just as bad as Sultan now! I don't see any kind of difference! In fact she is worse! I will bash her! ðŸ˜•
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

i rack my brains designing buildings n houses n accessories ðŸ˜†

Oh that's creative and nice!!😊
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Man I love SM .. But Deepali is just as bad as Sultan now! I don't see any kind of difference! In fact she is worse! I will bash her! 😕

Yaa I know... In fact Deepz is worse I guess ...but I donno why I don feel to bash her much 🤔 may I like Seema too much 😆 But yaa I never make Deepali supporting post or run to defend her in any Deepali bashing post . Its just I personally don feel interested to bash her 😆
war_is_peace thumbnail

Oh that's creative and nice!!😊

😳
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Anyway bye . I am going to sleep now or else I wl start snoring in clg tomorrow 🥱 I thought to leave earlier , HP ki baat karke rok lia mujhe 😆
war_is_peace thumbnail
bye saayu ðŸ˜³

@maria : chk PM