Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i want my psycho RK back NOW NOW NOW!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

and seriously its simple madhu ne divorce papers kaunse lawyer se order kiye??? y cant rk c this?

u know @fel y i dont think the way u r saying ? coz rk is drinking n sulking...even if his reactions r mild and if he has plans or watever he wudnt sit n drink!!

RK pls go missing!!! 😎 
war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

besides madhu s yelng she lvs sultan. Are agr sultan s dead y wl she lv hm? Itna sa khayal rk k dimaag mein nahn ata?

arre woh chod the way she was hugging him every two mins just a night back is enuf for any dumb person as well!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

i want my psycho RK back NOW NOW NOW!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

and seriously its simple madhu ne divorce papers kaunse lawyer se order kiye??? y cant rk c this?

u know @fel y i dont think the way u r saying ? coz rk is drinking n sulking...even if his reactions r mild and if he has plans or watever he wudnt sit n drink!!

RK pls go missing!!! 😎 

Call me Ankita.
Papers she got from Bhai...lawyer is prob MaratheπŸ˜†πŸ€’...RK may be drinking because it is hard for him to even pretend that his Madhu loves someone else and wants to leave him...Its a very dicey situation for him...if he is acting then he has to stay away from his wife and see her interact with that criminal...anyone wud wanna drink to digest it!
war_is_peace thumbnail
Originally posted by: felicity06

Call me Ankita.
Papers she got from Bhai...lawyer is prob MaratheπŸ˜†πŸ€’...RK may be drinking because it is hard for him to even pretend that his Madhu loves someone else and wants to leave him...Its a very dicey situation for him...if he is acting then he has to stay away from his wife and see her interact with that criminal...anyone wud wanna drink to digest it!

@anki- i'm not liking this Rk! bores me πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘ madhu has always been boring! rest doesnt matter anyway πŸ˜†

@rest- bye guys need to sleep tired travelling πŸ˜³
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

@anki- i'm not liking this Rk! bores me πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘ madhu has always been boring! rest doesnt matter anyway πŸ˜†

@rest- bye guys need to sleep tired travelling πŸ˜³

everyone is a bore right now!!πŸ˜†
Bye! GN!

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wahi toh!! Its completely stupid if RK believes Madhu loves a dead guy who she insulted herself so recently to him...that is another clue that RK is not as dumb as he is appearing...and his interaction with DIps today...he wasnt at all surprised to see her outside...suspiciousπŸ€”

if rk isnt planing sumthng i wl go to mb set nd kil vd
-Snow-White- thumbnail
GN hiya. Fels tujhe bada cnfdnce hai rk pe. Ahaan i lyk it.
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

GN hiya. Fels tujhe bada cnfdnce hai rk pe. Ahaan i lyk it.

Its simple mathematics...CVs have never messed up with RK + RK brings all big twists + RK always wins + RK is a dramebaaz = RK has a plan albeit a time consuming one

Lets not forget that if Sultan track finishes by sept 1st wk...Meera Rashid Kaka and Bhindipie will also have to leave...Maybe RK's plan involves his legitimacy issue along with his caseπŸ€”
war_is_peace thumbnail

Its simple mathematics...CVs have never messed up with RK + RK brings all big twists + RK always wins + RK is a dramebaaz = RK has a plan albeit a time consuming one

Lets not forget that if Sultan track finishes by sept 1st wk...Meera Rashid Kaka and Bhindipie will also have to leave...Maybe RK's plan involves his legitimacy issue along with his caseπŸ€”

i have full confidence in RK...but, i dont trust the CV'S πŸ˜†
n yaa i'm still awake...not sleepy πŸ€”
-Snow-White- thumbnail
@fels Bt cvs kameene hai. Nd r u sure bhai leavng by 1st sept. @hiya i lvd da hnymoon masti. M gnna rd da whole stry 2day n8.