Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny, Fate And Love Thread 3. Chapter 54 (C) - 68 (A). (Page 98)

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
a heart breaking update...looking forward to see the stories go back on track...continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCy

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
awesome update
thanks for the pm

Kalpana_KaCy

shiv456 IF-Rockerz
shiv456
shiv456

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
very very nice update

Kalpana_KaCy

tmowla Senior Member
tmowla
tmowla

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
ooo yes!! now im finally happy with the story's progress!!
please hurry with the update!

Kalpana_KaCy

Zindagirocks_21 Senior Member
Zindagirocks_21
Zindagirocks_21

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Part 64 (A)

Geet is just so excited to express her feelings to maan and whereas maan is ignoring from going to office at any cost, because he knows that geet will be there. Going late and all. Poor her.

Nt and Dev are just so cute, telling eachother to go face maan but both are afraid to do so. Who will be stupid enough to actually face a lion when he is beating the crap out of ice and wood. Hahahah.

OMG finally someone who will try to bring geet and maan together, obviously maan will avoid geet and would not want to start this relationship again but it's too much. I can't watch them being separated and all. So thank you dev and nt for coming up with the plan to bring maan and geet close.

Omg I can't believe that dev opened the door of soni room. This is just get so much interesting. Chills are running through my body.

All the memories, everything is in that room, everything maan and geet have been through. And for once i am so glad that the truth is finally coming out, that she is finally getting to know about who soni was and why she left maan, and that maan soni is her ( geet). It was just amazing. The way you wrote about everything that happened before geet lost her memory again about maan.

Yes she finally confessed that she loves him but seriously maan, why did you reject? I get it that you are still in pain about soni leaving you but come on please don't do that. We want geet and maan together! He was so happy when he thought that maybe she remembered everything but when he saw the diary it broke his heart. Maan why couldn't you make geet remember her past, why couldn't you make her love you again. No matter she still loves you. I hate seeing them like that. I cannot wait for them to be together once and for all. Maan and Geet belong together.

Thanks for the update.
And sorry for the late review.
Now part 64 (B) time :)
Loved the update as usual.

Kalpana_KaCy

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
simply brilliant
loved it

Kalpana_KaCy

Zindagirocks_21 Senior Member
Zindagirocks_21
Zindagirocks_21

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Chapter 64 (B)

Khushi going back is for sure going to take a toll on arnav, and also having a wedding where arnav has so many bad memories! But I am glad that the wedding is taking place in Lucknow, the birth place of Arnav.
Making sheesh mahal a place where no bad things can happen again. A place where arnav can finally forget about his past and focus on his future.

OMG arnav found that khushi is going back to Lucknow, and he wants to spend some alone time with her, without all the hatred because he still loves her, and before the wedding he wants to spend some alone time before the wedding and going to Lucknow. Yes yes!!!

Khushi remembering about everything arnav and her have been through, their romance and all. It's just so cute. Everytime I read about them it gives me chills, like literally!

OMG maan emotional literally brought tears in my eyes, they way he broke down and got comfort from dev and telling him tht he cannot love again, that he doesn't have the energy in him to do that. I have never seen Maan Singh Khurana so broken down, it truly display that he loves Geet so much that he would even die for her but he cannot fall in love with her again, because he cannot handle the pain of seeing her leave him again.

Even I pray to babaji that geet does not loose hope and actually makes maan her again!

Arnav Singh Raizada is here to talk to Khushi Kumari Gupta! Oh Yeahhnn. Khushi doesn't even know that Arnav is here to meet her. But she is still talking about everything, how she found the truth about the wedding, how arnav and khushi spent time. She even apologized for everything and arnav listened. I am so glad that he for once was there to hear her talk. I am so glad that he finally found out the truth behind everything khushi was hiding from him.

He for sure will do something to make khushi his, and damn I am so excited about that. I can already imagine them being together, with not interruptions between them.

Decisions that both Arnav and Geet will make for sure will change the tide of their love story.

Thanks so much for the update!
Love the update as usual.
And really excite for the next one.
Continue soon <3

Kalpana_KaCy

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
fantastic update.
arshi gonna tie a knot soon.