Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny, Fate And Love Thread 3. Chapter 54 (C) - 68 (A). (Page 53)

drashtimeetu IF-Dazzler
drashtimeetu
drashtimeetu

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Awsome updatloved it
Geet is back
And I love their family moments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCy

AnjuRish IF-Rockerz
AnjuRish
AnjuRish

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
superb yaar

Kalpana_KaCy

ruhakhan IF-Dazzler
ruhakhan
ruhakhan

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
nice update 
so geet is nw fine and happy 
and guptas dat was a surprise 
means its only a ladies house nw 
bt dey managed it very well dat was really good 
and nw precap is interesting 
waiting for the next part 
do update soon

Kalpana_KaCy

ILoveFF IF-Dazzler
ILoveFF
ILoveFF

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
oh god !! that was so tragic for Khushi

Kalpana_KaCy

Zindagirocks_21 Senior Member
Zindagirocks_21
Zindagirocks_21

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome update as usual!
At first when I read that it says one year leap I was like oh okie. Than I read it again and I was like WHAT THE!!

Must say a lot of things have changed. I thought it was arnav who went abroad but it was geet! I'm so glad that she changed her surname to raizada! She deserves it. Whole crying and all was awesome. Mamaji was like calm down akash mother or else your makeup will get messed, and I loved how right away she stopped hugging geet and started fixing her makeup, really no matter what she will always worry about her makeup and that is the reason why I love manorama mami jii!!

Well geet is back but I wonder how maan went through his life without seeing her face :(

Geet and arnav arguments are hilarious, he's like aagi waapis loudmouth!

Yay Kanha is one year old. Awe so cuteee. Everyone is mad at geet for not coming on his birthday, haha I love geet even though now she is a raizada, except her fashion sense everything else is the same. She is still the same chirpy, loud and funny geet.

And I'm glad that she finished her studies, and also on too that she started calling manorama her mother but Mamaji still as PJ, since she still had soft spot for her father for actually coming and giving her certificates and telling her to be aware of the goons and move ahead in life.

OMG no way! Bauji and lavanya dad both of them died. I never expected that to happen, holly shit. It was a bi shock to me. I feel sad for the Gupta family that they had to go through this, but I got really happy when maan and dev stepped in and took the responsibly of the guptas! You guys rock and I truly love you.

Now a days even your own family betrays you on hard times, but they didn't even though not be blood related they were there for the gupta and I am so proud that they did so.

The things they must've gone through this hard time is just to saddening, but I'm glad and proud to say that these ladies stood up and wiped their tears and took care of te house and also the sweet shop which is more popular than it was before.

Arnav ignoring khushi and only coming to meet gupta family when khushi isn't home. One year without khushi seein him and him seeing her, how must he be feeling? Sad for sure. When geet said that she'll tell lavanya bhabi during the argument in the car he stopped talking even she noticed the difference but took it as office tension.

During the dinner time in raizada house when geet took both akash and arnav phone I though that maybe she will see that arnav is looking at khushi picture, that's what I thought I'm like maybe arnav is looking at khushi picture. But it didn't happen.

Well the wedding is in a month, damnn girl when will the lovers be reunited!! I can't wait for them to be back together.

Khushi goin back to Delhi with buaji! Geet going to the KC for her job. This is getting more interesting.

Thanks for the pm and I continue soon also good luck with your exam.
Love you
Rafia

Kalpana_KaCy

Mina420 Goldie
Mina420
Mina420

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Oh my god, so much happedned... my exam is coming soon too, I will try and comment properly as soon as possible...

Kalpana_KaCy

archa2810 IF-Rockerz
archa2810
archa2810

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I reall feel sorry for all the parted lovers... Lets see what u have in store for them

Kalpana_KaCy

Ashavi Goldie
Ashavi
Ashavi

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
wow...the leap was really a treat 2 read and was much needed one 2oo...

feeling bad for Khushi,she faced so much in this one year...he lost her love,her father...but hats off to 5 ladies of Gupta house...they have managed 2 come out of the pain and even take their shop 2 new heights of success...Khurana family is truly a wonderful family...they supported Gupta's through thick and thin even when they vr not blood related 2 dem...

happy that Geet accepted Raizada surname and completed her studies...so Dev has offered her job in KC...waiting 2 see Maaneet interactions and how Geet realises her love for Maan...

waiting 2 see how the separated lovers and going 2 reunite...but i want Arnav 2 know that all this mess happened only bcoz he had hide his identity from Khushi else she cud have avoided it somehow...hope he doesn't taunt her or hurt her when they meet again...

update soon...

Kalpana_KaCy

Go to top