Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny, Fate And Love Thread 3. Chapter 54 (C) - 68 (A). (Page 27)

Zindagirocks_21 Senior Member
Zindagirocks_21
Zindagirocks_21

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
First of all loved te update.

Awe the beginning was so cute, how Shyam brought little baby boy to arnav because that was Anjali strict order that the baby mamu meets him first. Ohhh hahah I love how Shyam was like geet was suppose to give a name to the baby and how arnav had a face full of horror! He was like motor Mouth choosing baby name NOOo!!! Lol I love the names she gave everyone. Everyone couldn't stop their laughter becUse of arnav reaction to it.

And when the nurse came and said that they will be shiftin geet in his room as well, bechara arnav motor mouth, and poor nurse was confuse as hell.

Omg geet has been through so much! I can't imagine going through what she went through. Yay she remember everyone. Her story was just OMG. I wante to kill darji and brij at that time. Channi and gurvinder both got murder and she witnessed everything. She was so innocent that she actually went for help to her darji and what does he do he tells he that it was him who gave the order to kill them both and that brij was the one who killed them! Truth of your family hurts so much. I'm glad she stood up to them. But it's sad how her own family didnt help her when they locked her in the old cottage.

OMG maan's word of wisdom went from arnav to akash to geet. Unknowing his words were able to save geet from her hard time. Which I'm so glad of. Okie I have to say this now

YOU JUST GAVE ME THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

Geet forgot about maan and everyone! OMG nooo!! I feel so bad for maan! He can't live without geet and knowing that she forgot him and doesn't remember anything from last 2 months was a big shock to him, to the family and us viewers as well!!

I seriously don't know what to say, I feel so bad for maan and arnav totally understood what maan was going through, how much pain he was bearing at that moment. Obviously the raizada family and Gupta family would be confused because they didnt know about geet and maan romance..

And I totally agree with you about how girls are portrayed in shows and all, it's like even we have dreams, ambition and a life that we want to actually live but no they are mostly portrayed as weak ones and all! And I'm glad that khushi is way more stronger character in this story of yours than the show. Because once in a while people do get tired of girls being portrayed as weak.

So I salute you for actually having girls as strong characters in your story. Omg I know right I can just imagine barun sitting with his finger on his lip being silent and giving that innocent look to gurmeet, and gurmeet glaring at him. Ahah I wish that once there would be a show where both gurmeet and arnav would be there with their lady love; meaning khushi and geet.

Thanks for the update and I can't wait for more twists that are awaiting us! God help us digest all that. Continue soon and thanks for the pm (:

I will be reading your other ss as soon as I get free time from college studies.

Love
-Rafia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCy

Barkah Goldie
Barkah
Barkah

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome updatesss
Love it
Sorry for late comment
Because I m little busy & sick

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashtimeetu

Awsome update
Geet suffered alot
Feeling bad for maan
Thank you!
Yes, Geet suffered a lot! But didnt she suffer in the serial too?
Dont feel bad for Maan! Geet aise peecha nahi chodegi!
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suppi_4_u

You are one diplomatic writer kalpana
you know that none of ur readers will bash you with jotas and chappals still you are ready with your shield as you are an awesome writer and story teller.

Now abt the update ..
One emotional update this is ..
Loved it to the core and waiting for the next update..
Plz don't make maan suffer too much yaar ..
And thanks for the PM
Embarrassed You got me there! I am very diplomatic most of the time as according to me, being opinionated leads to fight and I dont want to waste energy on fighting when I could use the energy for DFL or studying! I only become opinionated when the topic is worth wasting energy for!Wink

I know that my readers will not bash me with Joota chappals but I want them to bash me!Cry Unless people react strongly how will a writer know that there work is good?Wink
And thanks for the compliments! Embarrassed I am blushing! Story teller!!!! That is a new compliment! Loved it!Embarrassed Still blushing!
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fffan123

Awesome update.

Poor Geet. Feeling really bad for her Cry Cry Cry

Looking at the scenes, it looks as if ARHI and MAANEET are headed for separation. But please Kalpana, make them separated only for small amount of time...

Some more twists Confused Confused Confused Yaar ARHI and MAANEET separations are the biggest shockers. Aur kya twists bache hai?

Hmmm...

Looking forward to next update.

Thank you!
Even I am feeling bad for Geet! But dont worry yaar! Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!
Yes, there will be separation but it is not going to be like serials! The separation have enough twists that you will cheer each and every character!
  And twists ke baghair toh meri story hai hi nahi!Wink
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjuRish

pls no seperation yaar
bohooo me crying
interesting twist though
Thanks for the review!
And woh story hi kaunsi kis mein separation hi na ho!Wink
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi22

lovely update
Thank you!
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolflora

well i cant say i loved the update
but you wrote it perfectly
geet forget maan
yeh tou hona hi tha mujhe shuru se shak tha par kabhi kaha nahi

poor maan he must be shattered 
ab kya twist
maybe ab arnav ko pata chal jayega uski shaadi lavanya se horahi hai khushi se nahi 
yah khushi ko yeh pata chal jayega

jobhi ho i hope everything will be fine soon
Thanks for the review!
Even I did not love the update! Poor my leads! So much pain I give them!
Twist toh tab hi pata chalega jab main update karoongi!Wink

Go to top