Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny, Fate And Love Thread 3. Chapter 54 (C) - 68 (A). (Page 22)

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_s

glad that all of them are fine... waiting for MG to meet and Khushi to say Yes..
Thanks for the review!
And errr...you will have to wait a long time!

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monasha

Amazing update...
Thanks!
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pips27

so many injuries and operations in a day Confused 
shou bu liao (can't take it)Confused
hoping for a good future for all the patientsD'oh
LOL
Loved your review!LOL
Thanks for it!
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenmoon

amazing update
everybody is fine..
loved it...
Thanks for the review!
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishque

Hi Analeez11 
this story is excellent i only came across this story early this week you story makes me read more and more the conversation are comical and its so thrilling i would like to receive PM and also will continually follow you 

Keep posting & thanks for giving us a pleasurable reading experiance
Thanks for the review!
And really happy that you liked my work so much! And yes I will PM you!
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chavvi16

So you back woo
Shall be getting to this soon
wow that long wait sure paid off
but then it wasnt so long or was it
ahhh so they twist shall start

First of all thanks for the review! Now let me read and reply!Big smile

why do i have the feeling that geet will forget the times she was with maan

Because you know me too well! 

her love for him
but i still dont get why a year they shall have to be separate

You will get your answer in the start of Chapter 56 or in the title of Chapter 56 itself!Wink

it cant take that long to get her to remember spent with maan can it

You just wait and watch ... errr ... read!Big smile

and i know i should know this but how long has geet been with maan  
sorry for troubling you like that but gotta know again

Two months. Before the twist story covered two months and after twist it will cover a month!

well am glad of one thing that all people who were involved in this fight and were critical shall be okay
and pray to babaji and DM that all those hurt shall be 100% and soon

Everyone is fine!

hmmm so lets get down to story of geet
how premature is the delivery
i mean i hope it aint too early for her to deliver and that the baby shall be okay despite the early delivery

Baby is fine! It was born only two weeks earlier than the due date!

dammit ek din mein kya se kya ho gaya
itni saari tragedy and all at once seems it just is bad time for all involved
and it gets worse if what you say is true which it will be

Yep! Ab bahut saare twists baaki hai!

oh no it is bad for them all but what to do it had to be done right
warna story badhegi kaise

Exactly!

but its so hard to see tem like this and all this doom and gloom is making me teary
though i know you shall make it all fine in the end
man it is particularly bad seeing akash break down like this
but all people close to him is in critical condition so he is bound to break down

Aakash ko bahut sympathy mil raha!Wink

but now we shall get to know more about geet and her life before maan
and it will give us an idea as to why she had been kept captive
i know payal it was just this afternoon all was well and look what happened by evening
all the happiness snatched and the joyous occasion turned to this
she means a lot to akask that i can see
and it was his thought that had kept geet going when in captivity
he was the one who even though wasnt with her gave her strength to escape and not let her horrible situation get better of her
how can we not forget that thinking of akash kept her firm in her belief that those people wont be able to get to her

Yep! Aakash is to Geet what Anjali is to Arnav. The strength to go on and face all problems!

and now seeing that same sister in such condition is bound to break him even further
wait he is her cousin as well
she didnt just call him veere being her muh bola bhai but he really is her relative
which means this relationship is through his mother
because had it been through his dad even anj and arnie would be her cousins
not that am saying they arent her relatives
kabhi kabhi kuch rishtey khoon ke rishton se zyada maiyne rakhte hain hai naa

No they are not relatives. He is her muh bola bhai. His Daadi and her naani are friends. That is Anjali's naani and Geet's nani were best friends!

okay not really her cousin but then the above line sure comes in hand there
so nani and her grandma were friends that how they know geet
and it all is coming out life history of geet handa
good she was the only one we didnt know much about

From the start I called her mystery girl! Now her mystery will come out!

wait he is her saga bhai
oh my isse badi dukh ki baat nahin ho sakti yaar
now the line about blood relations makes even more sense

Agreed! Brij wanted to kill Geet in the serial too!

kaisa bhai hai joh behen ko marna chahe
waise agar cosuin bhi hota toh bhi achi baat toh nahin thi but still there is difference right
but not in his case
wasie difference honi toh nahin chahiye
bhai toh akhir mein bahi hi hotte hain

So true!

aur kuch aise malayak aur ******* hotte hain
sorry for swearing there but kya karun usne liya hi asisa hai ki i cant help but swear

Go ahead and swear! Brij deserves it!

arrey yaar whats wrong with studying
what just because she is a girl she cant study
that is sad pathetic and too backward thinking man

This happened in the serial too!

for gods sake this is the freaking 21st century where women have same rights as that as men
and they can do almost anything men can do
but guess some people can never change right

Exactly!

yes maan your geet knew these people before you did
and funny thing is she dont remember about them
ahhh so akash got some company when arnie and anj couldnt be there
man she seemed so cute when she was young and still is as a matter of fact

Agreed!

kaisi family thi yaar iski
mot even her parents could say anything about this
awww bless she wanted to be architect and am sure she shall be once all this is over i hope

Yep! She will be architect! I will make sure of that!

yup maan my man kuch cheezen kabhi nahin badalti
and that would be her bak bak hey even you are fond of the same now
aur agar ab woh chup ho gayi toh aapko hi khalega

So true!

wow she was thinking of her job at that tender age this girl is brilliant for sure
so what did arnie tell her about it
hey it was KC wow man even with memory loss you have simply blown us away dear

Thank you!

wow so our love birds had seen each other before
but back then no one realised that she would one day be maan's life and future wife of course
so they had met before but of course with her being young back then none of them would have recognized her

Exactly!

she must have changed since that right
arrey waah she sure was good she topped in whole Punjab now thats good or what
so they did admit her to a good college in Chandigarh
but what happened between that time leading to her imprisonment

Read the next chap!Wink

something must have happened or else why would they have taken her away but what
and akash did tryt to contact her but wasnt able to and only got to know about her now
ahhh so the police cam and wanted to know about what happened
hope for now that man shall be in jail

yes, Brij is in jail!

at least that will be one less headache for raizadas and khuranas
well its so lucky now that maan saved geet
though it still resulted in her being in this condition
but had he not saved her she wouldnt have escaped or got the chance to fall in love with maan
the same love am doubting she is gonna forget breaking maan heart and shattering his hopes i think

You are so right!

chalo at least geet is okay and that matters
after all even if she might not remember him she is fine now
and as is arnie
making the two lovers who were without their other halves sigh in relief
yes they will have to take her statement to make sure that brij is gotten rid for longer
ahhh so he is back our arnie
dont worry dude you are all okay and so will your di and nani eventually
and i guess in such situations its better to think with one's brain and not the heart
well it seems maan is so right so relax all will be okay
they shall be okay and you wont loose any one today or ever
shame i cant say the same about him not loosing khushi

He will loose Khushi over his own stupidity!Big smile

but that matter isnt as important as his di and nani being okay so lets leave that for now
hmmm true but what has pain killers gotta do with you thinking idiotically mate
woh toh aap bina pain killers ke karr lete hai
you dont need pain killer for being idiotic sometimes arnie my man

He he he! That was so hilarious!

sorry for the comedy there but since its so serious had to make you laugh a bit reading my comment

Thanks for the comedy!

okay even though it is silly but it is gonna come true
and i dont blame NT for thinking this way
after when it comes to maan she would do anything to keep him away from any sadness but it seems this time she wont be able to do so

Agreed! But she will help Dev in making sure Maan Geet get back together!Wink

she thinks of maan as her veerji means she will be feeling that what if babaji is snatching his love and happiness for a while
how can any sister see her brother in pain and same is the case with NT right now
its not she wants to believe it but the situations are forcing her to think like that

Exactly!

and i cant say i blame her when we all too are thinking the same
she is right if anything happens to geet maan wont be able to take it
and if she dont remember him which seems likely but i hope not he wont be able to take that

Yaad, Yaad, Yaad Bas Yaad Reh Jaati Hai! Thats all I have to say right now!

so yeah she is right in worrying about the same
well good news yipeee anj delivered a baby boy
so out of four critical patients three are all fine
now only nani remains and am sure that good news shall be known soon too
arnie dude dont you go rolling your eyes the poor boy could have lost you and other so it is okay for him to panic like that

Arre! Waah! You understand Aakash so well! You understand each and every one of the character so well! You rock, yaar!

not everyone are able to use their brains and not their hearts in such situation
knowing akash as well as we do he was bound to behave this way for sure
see when you heard about your di even you forgot your brain vs heart thing

Yeh Arnav bhi na, Uff!

uff this man sure gets hyperactive when it comes to his di
listen first mate
inki yehi buri adadt hai he never listens to it all and starts his panicking too and his is even worse

Arnav is famous for reacting before thinking! Afterall thats how he married Khushi in the serial!

thank god for MSK only he could have dealt with ASR at that time
so di is fine she had her baby and so is nani
so please relax and chill will ya

Yep! Everyone is fine! Khaali fokat sab pareshaan ho rahe the!

excuse me motor motuh aap ke dost maan ki jaan hain
and like you said if geet is like that so is your khushi

You are right! But Arnav called her motor mouth because he remembers her as a kid following him and annoying him with her inane chatter. And small kids tend to chatter on silly things which annoyed a teenage Arnav!

so i wouldnt worry too much about geet in that fashion as khushi is there to do the same to you
well arnie yeh toh sirf shururat hai aage aage dekhiye aapko kya kya shock milte hain

Agreed! Ab Arnav ko bahut jhatke dene baaki hai!

is that geet in the precap

Yes, it is!

must be who else would think like that
well this one sure made us aware of what we might see next
and how many bombs shocks and twists still remain

Many of them!

cheers for pm
and hope your wrist is much better and your exam went well
that was one hell of a filler chapter and beginning of lots of things going and our lovers being away from one another
My wrist is fine and exam went awesomely!
And thanks a lot for such an awesome review!

Edited by Analeez11 - 06 September 2013 at 1:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chavvi16

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina420

Hello Kalpana,

First of all, I am really really sorry for commenting so late Dead.

I have been so busy the past few weeks and also away from my dear laptop Cry so that I couldn't even read the updates that quickly.

Hi Mina, 
Its ok! Chalta hai yaar! I understand!

Wow, I thought there will be a twist but this was truely unexpected.

Really????? Glad to shock you!Wink

From the second Anjali had said that Geet looked like Baby, I thought that there must be some connection. I didn't guess that their granmothers were friends, tough.

Happy to surprise you!

But what a way to bring it all together. Totally filmy but I still liked it. I guess it made kind of sense at least to shock Anjali and Nani Clap as they are most likely to be affected. I wonder if Geet's memory will return after the operation and if not, will she recognize the Raizadas when they tell her about their connected past Confused?

Happy that you liked my filmy style!Big smile She will recognize Raizadas but ...just read the next update!Wink

[/QUOTE] I am eagerly waiting to know what happened to Geet. Why is Brij after her Shocked? It can't just be petty jealosy or hatred. There must be something big. I am glad that Brij is arrested Angry, at least we don't have to worry about him returning. [/QUOTE]

You are right! This is not some petty hatred! The answer to your question is in the serial itself. Ab baithke serial ki kahaani ko yaad karo ya aage ka story padhlo!Wink 

By the way, did you take the precap from the serial? I found it to e similar to what Geet said to Maan the day she told him the truth about herself. If yes then I am guessing that they are said in a different context.

That line just popped into my head. But may be subconsciously my memory took it up from the serial! But then the similarity between Geet's past in the show and here is quite similar! Dont know! It just happened! But thanks for telling me!

Another question just popped into my mind, now that the main twist will be revealed in the next chapter, how long will you continue with this story Shocked? Please don't end it this soon Cry. Ok, even if then please write another one. I am a huge fan and would love to read more of your writing...Pretty please Embarrassed.

The answer to your questions: This story will go on for another 25 chaps as there are many things left. Twist is just half way of the story. Main mazaa toh ab aayega! You will clap for Geet and Arnav once the twists end the next part starts. You will cheer for them, thats for sure. And dont worry, even if this story end I have two more stories in my head about Maaneet Arhi crossover and I will also be writing some SS in the mean time! And dont worry, I will keep all my readers informed about anything else I write!

Oho, I am sorry again, jo poochna  tha wohin bhool gayi D'oh. How is your hand? Are there any improvements? Are you giving it enough rest?
I hope it heals quickly and doesn't give you much tension.

Hand is fine. The pain is still there but I just wear the wrist brace and get on with my work. It is just a nuisance now. The pain is on irritational level. So I just wear the brace and ignore it. Kind of annoying me right now! But I am fine!Big smile

Well, I am eagerly waiting for the next part. I apologize in advance if I am delayed in commenting. My uni starts next week and it being my last year I have so much tension up ahead.
So, get well soon and all the best for writing the next chapter.
Lots of love, best wishes, hugs and kisses...Hug
Star  Mina Star
Stop apologizing. Its ok! I understand! Attend uni, study hard, get good marks and enjoy with your friends! And most importantly make your parents and me proud. Wink
With lots of hugs, kisses and dahi shakkar for good luck,
Kalpana

Edited by Analeez11 - 06 September 2013 at 11:41am
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zindagirocks_21

First of all LOVED THE UPDATE!!!! I'm so glad that akash had PayAl to support him throughout it. But have to say it was awesome. The stories akash told about geet was just beautiful. That even though they're not related he still loves her as his sister and mami as her daughter.  

First of all, thanks for the review! And really happy that you loved the update!Big smile 

I just loved it how when the nurse came and said the forms were incomplete and that there was no last name of geet written there and akash had piped in and said its geet handa! I was like yesss. Khurana families reaction was awesome to that.

Thank you!Smile I made the nurse come just so that Geet's story comes out in front of Raizadas! 

Awe Anjali gave birth to a baby boy! I'm so glad she is fine and also the baby! Geet is out of danger and Arnav and nani as well. But have to say when arnav woke up and he started worrying about nani and di and how he remember maan telling him about using his brain during the emotional times not his heart, and I'm glad he said that.

I am so happy that you liked the Arnav scene!

Hahah maan singh khurana shouted at arnav singh raizada! Wah wah. Loved it, but a brother is obviously going to worry about his sister. Mami Jee came at the right time akash bitwa, which I'm glad as well. In the update when akash was asking arnav about how he is and all and how arnav was like stop being drama queen akash was one of my favourite.

Wasn't it amusing? The way Arnav quieted as soon as Maan shouted at him. When I remember this scene I always imagine Gurmeet glaring at Barun and Barun sitting with a finger on his mouth and a kicked puppy expression on his face.Big smileLOL

Awe why did khushi stay outside, I know. It was absolutely, arnav was finally at peace knowing all his family is safe and khushi smiling face .

Omg motor mouth hahahah. The way arnav was like keep her away from my room and all was hilarious, bechara he was so scared of her motor mouth that he even locked himself in his room. But he still cared about her and asked if she's okie. Well now arnav knows that soni is geet and why he always thought that soni resembled alot like geet.

Happy that you found it hilarious! 

I have to say, shoutout to geet for following her dreams no matter what, or what her family said. For some reason I knew that geet family would let her study because of the village praising her and her family. But still a mystery to know that want actually happened that brij wanted to kill geet, though he always hated it. Finally I'm so glad he's caught. Go rot in jail brij!!

I always wanted Geet to follow her dreams. I hate it when people think that girls are made only for household work. Infact, I hate the shows were girls have only one dream and that is getting married. Infact, I hated IPK in the start for showing Khushi so weak. That is why in my story she is shown much more stronger. I want all my readers to be proud of the actions of my female characters. I want them to be proud of the way I portray female leads in my story!

I can understand why nt is worried about maan because if something does happen than they won't only loose geet but maan as well! Because maan lives for geet.

NT has valid reason to worry!

Precap looks so interesting! Geets statement would be one hell of a statement. Cannot wait and damn girl I can't believe there are more twists to come.

Yes, many twists are yet to come!

Haha finally reviewed it early! Awe I knew la will do something for arhi which will end arhi being together! Love you lavanya. Your awesome.

Thanks for the pm and do continue soon. Love you

-Rafia
Thanks for the review! And keep on supporting always!
Kalpana

Edited by Analeez11 - 06 September 2013 at 11:09am

Go to top