Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny, Fate And Love Thread 3. Chapter 54 (C) - 68 (A). (Page 121)

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCy

KReyAS IF-Rockerz
KReyAS
KReyAS

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
awosome
loved it
cont soonn

Kalpana_KaCy

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
LOVED ARNAV'S TORTURE AND GEET'S BAK BAK
WHAT IDEAS GEET GAVE TO ARNAV
DADIMAAN TOOK A PROMISE FROM GEET THAT SHE WILL NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT AND WILL MAAN OVER

Kalpana_KaCy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hello folks,

This post is for my those readers who are interested in knowing my progress on compilation of DFL Notes. So here are the details:
1. I have completed the fat diary.
2. The travel book will be done only after I get others done coz there are too many ideas in them.
3. I am almost done through this thread for the wish list. Only last 20 pages are left. After that I will post the updated wish list! I am sure I can get it done in next three days. 
4. About my old DFL notes, due to exams I was not able to got through it after Chapter 24! But I am sure I can clear it fully in next five six days!
5. Songs will be sorted later on after all the ideas are put up in a single page and sorted properly.

Also even though the compilation is still going on, I will keep on working on the story writing. I will just refer to each of my idea collections whether it is on PC or in my travel book or in my old Notes or even the song list. I will just go through each and every one of them every time I will sit to write a new chapter till I have the compiled notes ready. Once the compilation is done, I can just sit and write without worrying whether I was missing something crucial. (And knowing my forgetfulness I will forget somethingLOL)

Phew! Thats it for today! Tomorrow I will put up the progress along with a teaser!

Thank you for reading and take care,
Kalpana

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa11sriifShahSAIRdreamysutapasarbabhomsaima4744fffan123Gudiyeetdrunkiiebabekabslocksspvd

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the teaser.

Kalpana_KaCy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hello folks,

I am here to put up a teaser for the Sunday update! But before I do that I want to say something to you. First of all, thank you guys! Thank you so much for reading my stories. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! A big hug for you all Hug Now you must be thinking - Ab ise kya hogaya? You see for compiling my DFL notes I had to read through all my older chapters. Now you must be thinking - Yeh old chapters kyun padh rahi hai? If you remember the diary scene which I put up before the Payash engagement, that scene was used again recently to make Geet realise that she is Soni -  like that there are many scenes in older chapters which when I wrote them, I had planned to use them during the current track. But many of those ideas were not written down so I am going through old chapters and its notes to remember them and put them into my future chapters' plan. So where was I? Oh yes! I was talking about thanking you guys! So while I was reading the old chapters I realised that it took me 15 minutes to read each chapter and I am supposed to be the writer and had read these chapters more than three times two years back while editing it plus these chapters are barely 3000 words. If these chapters took me this much time, how much time it must have took you guys to read it? Especially the later ones which were nearly of 5000 - 6000 words! And yet you read my stories and not only liked them but commented on them. So thank you! Now I know why I dont have too many readers, itne lambe lambe chapters kaun padhega yaar?LOL Jokes apart I really appreciate you guys reading it and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for it. 

Now that we are talking about my compilation why dont I tell you the progress of my compilation. I have read till Chapter 30 of DFL till now and hope to read till Chapter 53 in next two - three days. I wont read after Chapter 53 coz they dont have scenes I can use in the next few chapters. Hey while I am talking about DFL Old chapters I have to tell all of you that if you are ever bored, go read DFL from Chapter 10 to Chapter 26 for timepass. Coz most of the scenes are comic and it gets you laughing like anything. Believe me! Main writer hokar bhi itna hasi hoon aaj that Parents got worried for me! Ab inhein kaun samjhaaye ki main kyun has rahi hoon? The Chapters have Maaneet and Arhi in nok-jhok and Khushi and Geet's bossiness over their lovers and Maan and Arnav's confusion with the situation is hilarious. So do read it if you are bored and want some timepass. 

Also while you are reading old chapters, Read Chapter 16 and Chapter 21 coz I will be using scenes from those chapters in the next update! Phew! Enough of me blubbering about my story! Let me give you the teaser for next update (for which I am sure all of you are waiting)! Here it is!

Above on that dressed in black Jeans and black shirt, Maan made her heart beat literally race. Haaye! Kaale rang se itna pyaar kabhi nahi hua jitna aaj ho raha hai! Suddenly, someone nudged her from side and she heard Arnav's voice whispering in her ear, "Motor mouth! Aur thode dair ghoorogi toh Di ko bhi poori kahaani pata chal jaayegi! Blink!"

And as you have taken the pain to read through the bak bak above I will put up another teaser for you guys!Wink Here it is!

He pulled her close and glared at her, "Tumne meri cheezon ko haath lagaane ki himmat kaise ki?" Geet did not react to his anger leaving Maan baffled. She just smiled at him, "Arre! Main nahi karti toh kaun karta? Aap yakeen karo ya na karo par main aapse pyaar karti hoon aur aapki hone waali patni hoon. Aur yeh sab main roj karoongi. Aur yeh mera haq hai. Aap kya khud Babaji bhi Mujhe yeh sab karne se nahi rok sakte. Toh aap is sabki aadat daal lo."

Arre! I gave you two teasers for Maaneet and not a single one for Arhi! Arre re! Yeh toh galat hua! Toh theek hai! Yeh lo! Arnav aur Khushi ka teaser!Big smile

Everyone laughed loudly as Aakash blushed mildly at Geet's words while Paayal hid her face in Khushi's neck. Khushi frowned, "Arre! Humaari Jiji aur Jijaji ko chidhaayiye mat!" Aakash smiled at Khushi, "Dekho Geetto! Yeh hoti hai behnein! Tumhaari tarah nahi jo chidhaane nikle!" Geet's jaw dropped and she glared at him.

Arre! Ismein toh Arnav tha hi nahi! Toh yeh lo! Ek aur teaser!

"Main tumhein apna banaake rahunga Khushi!" Khushi shook her head, "Nahi! Hum aisa kabhi hone nahi denge! Agar aisa hua toh hum apna naam hi badal daalenge!" Arnav shrugged and smiled at her amused, "Good decision. By the way, how is Khushi Arnav Raizada as your new name?

Mazaa aaya kya? Aaya na? Achcha! Chalo! Mazaa aaya toh lambe comments do! Chaar chaar teaser diye hain! Toh lambe comments toh bante haina? Toh chalo! Mujhe achche achche comments do aur mere dil ko khush kardo!Big smile 

Thank you for reading and may God bless you,
Kalpana 

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbaladeepa11tmowlathendral_111Zindagirocks_21Archu61TheSunShinecoolfloraMina420sweetnoniDeelightsriifShahSAIRstorytellermMaaneet099Hanishadevisutapasarbabhomsaima4744AlameluMISTIEGudiyeetsanghita0000fffan123shalini_sflowers4udrunkiiebabehoneygrapePadfoot_Prongslove2_somakabslockspunam2712chavvi16khwaishfanspvd

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
res
-- Edited --

Awesome teasers. Looking forward to the Sunday and the Dhamakas and fireworks in DFL...

Edited by fffan123 - 13 March 2014 at 12:18am

Kalpana_KaCy

sriif Goldie
sriif
sriif

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
simply waiting for update dear... Day Dreaming
tempting tease... worth watching khushi  n maans face when arnav and geet takes the control of their love life...ROFL

yippeee... waiting with full enthusiasm...
full support to geet n arnav to make maans and khushi life miserable with there nok jhoks... hayyye  ... me blushingBlushing

Kalpana_KaCy

Go to top