Posted: 10 years ago
all at d end i was in 😭

thanx fr d pm
singh24 thumbnail

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Feelin really bad for Arnav ! Hope Maan stands for Arnav ... they both need each othe r... Awesome upd
Suppi_4_u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i pity men sometime!!! Arre shanti se thinking karne ki jarurat hoti hai tab dimaag ko tala lagwa lete hai
these stupid men...             
arnav aur maan bhi same catogary ke bandhe hai...

Emotional wala update .. Plz don't make them suffer more yaar

thanks for the pm

Barkah thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
I m reading & 😭 😭 😭
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
all r in pain...
none is happy...
hope it will be over soon..
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ashavi

In Maaneet's love story the separation was caused by fate but in Arshi's love story it was caused completely bcoz of Arnav's foolishness...after hiding the fact from him abt his identity, accepting the proposal without actually knowing who the girl was nw he s blaming Khushi 2 betray him...well the truth is that he himself brought this pain upon himself...he always thinks that he s one writing his destiny and that he can do anything...hope he gets 2 know the truth...hope Maan puts some sense in2 Arnav soon...

I agree with you regarding Arnav's fault! His impulsiveness and ego had always been his bane even in the show! And the brunt of his anger always fell on Khushi there! I tried to keep Arnav in character here by showing his reaction in such a manner!

bcoz of Arnav's one foolish decision 3 people are suffering...Arnav, Khushi and in a round abt way Lavanya too...poor Lavanya even she is suffering in between all this and no1 s bothered abt her pain...hope Payal gets 2 know abt Lavanya's state of mind soon...

Yes, Arnav's foolish decision cost three peoples' future but don't worry! Before things go too wrong, I will get the story back on track!

so Geet called Maan for help when she found Arnav missing...but still i didn't expect Arnav 2 b in a devdas manner...Maan should really be appreciated as he s being strong, thinking logic inspite of all the pain his heart s suffering...hope Geet falls for him soon...i guess the office track will bring abt the deep sleeping love in Geet's soul 2 wake up and get back 2 her Maan...

Maan has been living for his family for so many years that when personal tragedy fell on him (Geet's memory loss) he hid his emotions and continued to live normally for his family's sake. If you remember, I had shown Maan taking the responsibilty of his family from young age after his parents' death. I had shown that so that you could understand Maan's reaction here. 

And about Arnav, in my story Arnav is shown a bit selfish! For him except his Di, nothing is important, and thats why he went into Devdas mode when he did not get what he wanted (Khushi)! Infact, that is why I chose Mann Jaage for Arnav's pain coz that was apt for him! Paaya Woh Na Chaaha Chaaha Woh Na Paaya! Get it! And as he is dedicated to his Di, he won't break the engagement either as that will break his Di's heart. 

anyway felt bad for Maan, Khushi and Lavanya more than Arnav...hope things get solved soon without causing pain 2 both the families...

update soon...

Thanks for the review! And no families will be harmed due to these young peoples' decisions!
Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suppi_4_u

i pity men sometime!!! Arre shanti se thinking karne ki jarurat hoti hai tab dimaag ko tala lagwa lete hai
these stupid men...             
arnav aur maan bhi same catogary ke bandhe hai...

Emotional wala update .. Plz don't make them suffer more yaar

thanks for the pm

You said totally what I wanted to convey! These men na! When they should be calm they get angry and take impulsive decisions and then when they get to know the truth they start to regret the decisions! Idiots!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zindagirocks_21

Chapter 55 (D)

Amazing update as usual!

Thank you!
And thanks for the review!

Maan why are you hiding your pain from others, everyone can see that you're going through a lot of hurt and pain. I just feel so sad for him. Talk to someone maan, talk to your dadi.
You will always love soni maan no matter what. The way he cried on dadi shoulder was just to emotions and than putting that mask back on :( pleassseee nooo!!

Maan will never talk to anybody about his pain! He is used to hiding his emotions from others too much! He hid his emotions and remained strong for Dev and Annie when his parents died and now again he is remaining strong for his family!

OMG even maan thinks that it's khushi who arnav is getting engaged too! But this happiness of arnav and maan will soon turn into pain, and hurt by their loved ones.

Exactly!😭

Arnav is so happy that he is finally getting
Engaged to khushi and that now she'll be all his, but the shock
HE is about to get will be the death of him.
I was so happy when arnav texted khushi and told her about how he was so happy that they are getting
Engaged and that now she'll be his, I actually thought khushi might do something to stop this but no she didn't!  

What could she have done? There is no guarantee that the matter would  have been solved without the tamasha and arguments! There was a good chance of Payash rishta breaking! 

I wS just so angry with khushi that even after finding our about the truth she still didn't do anything but I can understand that from her perspective! She can sacrifice her happiness for her family, her sisters and that's what she did. She purposely planned the game and texted arnav about the wrong color so that it would be lavanya who he would pick!

Yep! She played the trick! Happy that you understand her point of view!

Arnav shock and hurt/pain was just too much!! He was betrayed by his afreen and i truly felt sad for him. I can't seee my arnav go through that.

Awww! Dont worry! Your fav ASR will be back with a bang!

Sorry for the late reply, have been busy with school. Just read the both parts. Please forgive me for it. Loved your update as usual <3

I understand! Chalta hai! Atleast you reviewed! Late hi sahi! Study hard and focus on your goal! Best of luck!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zindagirocks_21

Chapter 55 (E)

OMG I'm actually crying, I can't even imagine like that, though he did cry in the show but still. He is so hurt by the person he loves, he felt like he was teenager again and that he lost his parents again. It was so sad!

Thanks for the review! Oh teri! You cried! Feel so bad yaar! 

Maan was shocked as well, he thought that khushi is just playing a childish game but when he saw lavanya in khushi place he was hell shocked too!
Only he can understand what arnav is going through and only he knows how to console him!

Exactly! Only Maan understands Arnav's pain!

Truly how can anyone be blinded, couldn't they see the pain arnav was going through couldn't anyone see that!!!

No one can see coz everyone is happy in their own world! This is something which happens in our real life too! Only people who are good observers can notice such things!

Ohh maan is angry and walking toward khushi to confront her, hit arnav stopped him.

Dii I have to say that the way you portrayed Arnav's scenes were just mind blowing, out of this world!! And that's a truth.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Really happy to read that! (Grinning like idiot right now!)

The way arnav cried for khushi and how he was like she betrayed him, how he loved her dearly and that's all he wanted back as well not the pain. I was shouting in my head when arnav said that he will marry lavanya and show khushi that he can be happy without her, but what maan said was a hardcore truth! You can't forget the person you love no matter what, though his situation is different than arnav, but same at some point too.

Really touched that my work affected you so much!

Khushi I feel so bad for her as well! That she had to sacrifice her love for her family sake, and how arnav was like why khushi why?
He thinks as if she broke up with him becUse of only one of his lies, aweee! Khushi please don't do this. Don't let arnav hate you!! Damnn arnav threatened her that he will not let her live in piece and really any guy in this situation would do that.  

Yes, he threatened her! Coz thats what he always did in the show too! Remember?

Maan and khushi both crying for their lost love, at least maan talked to someone and khushi as well! I feel so sad for them. That how on the same day both of them lost their love.
Both of the consoling eachother, brothers never leave their sisters in peace and sisters can never watch their brothers in pain.

Yes, siblings bond is one of the most beautiful bond in the world!

OMG nooo way! Arnav is drunk shit!
When maan picked up the phone even I was like hmm who is calling him at night, but it turns out to be geet and I'm fine with that lol. She was so worried about arnav that she just had to call maan and tell him about it.
Poor maan his heartbeat got so fast just by hearing her voice that's what love is, you go crazy by just hearing their voice. One crazy love!!

Haay re! Crazy Crazy Wazy romance!😉 (Singing a song from Shuddh Desi Romance😃)

Ohhh arnav don't cry, your making me cry too much again becUse I just finished watching ghajini and cried so much. Khushi will never leave you! She loves you too. And on top if that the sad song :(  

You watched Ghajini before reading this! No wonder you were crying after reading it!

When maan came and consoled him was just way to emotional!
OMG seriously next chapter is the lAst!!
I'm shocked but loved this chapter
Do update soon and thanks for the pm Hun.
Love you
Rafia

Happy that you liked the update so much! Thanks once again for the two reviews!