Frequent Posters

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
brilliant but heart breaking update...loving the story...continue soon
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.. Arnav's anger and Khushi's helplessness were perfect... loved the slap too...
Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 55 (D)

Amazing update as usual!
Maan why are you hiding your pain from others, everyone can see that you're going through a lot of hurt and pain. I just feel so sad for him. Talk to someone maan, talk to your dadi.
You will always love soni maan no matter what. The way he cried on dadi shoulder was just to emotions and than putting that mask back on :( pleassseee nooo!!

OMG even maan thinks that it's khushi who arnav is getting engaged too! But this happiness of arnav and maan will soon turn into pain, and hurt by their loved ones.

Arnav is so happy that he is finally getting
Engaged to khushi and that now she'll be all his, but the shock
HE is about to get will be the death of him.
I was so happy when arnav texted khushi and told her about how he was so happy that they are getting
Engaged and that now she'll be his, I actually thought khushi might do something to stop this but no she didn't!

I wS just so angry with khushi that even after finding our about the truth she still didn't do anything but I can understand that from her perspective! She can sacrifice her happiness for her family, her sisters and that's what she did. She purposely planned the game and texted arnav about the wrong color so that it would be lavanya who he would pick!

Arnav shock and hurt/pain was just too much!! He was betrayed by his afreen and i truly felt sad for him. I can't seee my arnav go through that.

Sorry for the late reply, have been busy with school. Just read the both parts. Please forgive me for it. Loved your update as usual <3
Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 55 (E)

OMG I'm actually crying, I can't even imagine like that, though he did cry in the show but still. He is so hurt by the person he loves, he felt like he was teenager again and that he lost his parents again. It was so sad!

Maan was shocked as well, he thought that khushi is just playing a childish game but when he saw lavanya in khushi place he was hell shocked too!
Only he can understand what arnav is going through and only he knows how to console him!

Truly how can anyone be blinded, couldn't they see the pain arnav was going through couldn't anyone see that!!!
Ohh maan is angry and walking toward khushi to confront her, hit arnav stopped him.

Dii I have to say that the way you portrayed Arnav's scenes were just mind blowing, out of this world!! And that's a truth.
The way arnav cried for khushi and how he was like she betrayed him, how he loved her dearly and that's all he wanted back as well not the pain. I was shouting in my head when arnav said that he will marry lavanya and show khushi that he can be happy without her, but what maan said was a hardcore truth! You can't forget the person you love no matter what, though his situation is different than arnav, but same at some point too.

Khushi I feel so bad for her as well! That she had to sacrifice her love for her family sake, and how arnav was like why khushi why?
He thinks as if she broke up with him becUse of only one of his lies, aweee! Khushi please don't do this. Don't let arnav hate you!! Damnn arnav threatened her that he will not let her live in piece and really any guy in this situation would do that.

Maan and khushi both crying for their lost love, at least maan talked to someone and khushi as well! I feel so sad for them. That how on the same day both of them lost their love.
Both of the consoling eachother, brothers never leave their sisters in peace and sisters can never watch their brothers in pain.

OMG nooo way! Arnav is drunk shit!
When maan picked up the phone even I was like hmm who is calling him at night, but it turns out to be geet and I'm fine with that lol. She was so worried about arnav that she just had to call maan and tell him about it.
Poor maan his heartbeat got so fast just by hearing her voice that's what love is, you go crazy by just hearing their voice. One crazy love!!

Ohhh arnav don't cry, your making me cry too much again becUse I just finished watching ghajini and cried so much. Khushi will never leave you! She loves you too. And on top if that the sad song :(
When maan came and consoled him was just way to emotional!
OMG seriously next chapter is the lAst!!
I'm shocked but loved this chapter
Do update soon and thanks for the pm Hun.
Love you
Rafia
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 55 E
awesome dear...
poor Arnav...
feel so sorry for him...
hes so angered and feels so betrayed...
and wow Maan saw all these happening...
and the protectiveness he feels for Arnav is so so so nice...
he just wanted to blast at Khushi but Arnav stopped him...
cant blame him too at that time...
he saw his family being so happy and stopped himself...
but only Maan could see him...
Arnav hadnt u disclosed everything before yeh naubat aati hi nahi idiot...
oh ho now hes out venge it all like this...
but still what Khushi did is all so foolish...
Maan gonna talk with Khushi...
and Arnav is so badly hurt in this...
oh wowww Geet called Maan and initiated the talk...
but Maan darling is so hurt...
hes not even ready to face her...
ut her one smile did everything...
NT is too smart...
way to go dear...
hope her tryign doesnt go in waste...
Geet saw the saree and kept it inside...
very good Arnav yell at her...
she deserves it...
and she is still lying to him...
damn it Khushi...
and Arnav has decided to marry La...
sigh...
in dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta...
idiots...
gadha gadhi hai dono...
they have lied and played with their lives so much...
all coz of their foolishness...
so Maan is the only one here to be a matured and intelligent...
and Khushi told him everything...
and Maan knows its allcoz of one mistake of Arnav's and to have stretched that too much for its own good...
and Khushi has no idea about this...
wow nice pairing...
Khushi and her Veerji (Maan)...
and here Geet and her AB (Arnav)...
kamaal ki paring hai...
OMG La is all set to marry Arnav...
who is that guy who cheated her?
she has completely given up on love and her life and wishes now...
and Paayal has no idea about it...
shes also unhappy and just doing everything for others' sake...
poor La...
hoe will she accept and react when she comes to know about Arnav and Khushi later?
oh am missing Soni so much...
wish to see that Soni in Geet soon dear...
and Geet and AB together...
Soni is really a cute soni and Geet is thoda sa matured for me to accept to fell extent...
would like to read on her to get attached to her Geet character instead of Maan's Soni...
oh shes talking with Maan and asking his help...
chalo good shuruwaat...
Maan now u can never escape from her...
u were trying to move away from her life completely but see fate is making u to come in front of her and talk with her...
excellent...
this excited and too much talking Geet is reminding of Soni so much...
this is what i wanted too see...
wow Geet saw through Arnav too...
looks like Maan and Geet are in the same wavelength and frequency...
too good...
bechara Arnav...
Arnav bana Devdas...
what did Maan yell at him?
the scenes was damn funny for me...
the convo to be in particular...
that one scene made me smile...
he looked like the kid Arnav to Maan...
poor him...
his anchor is Maan...
sigh Maan ke liye kaun hai?
only him...
dont worry Maan u will get ur Soni soon and Geet will be with u always...
nahi tho i wont leave kalpu...
these 3 people i like their personalities...
Maan, Geet and Arnav i mean...
theres something in them that really attracts me in this FF...
nice part but very painful...
cant see Maan in pain and feeling so furious seeing Khushi's idiocy and Arnav's pain...
cont soon dear...

P S- oh thank u dear...i slapped Maan...good deserves him and it really did wake him up...thappad yaad thi par main nahi grrr...naam bhi yaad nahi kiya...par thappad ka feeling tha...how unfair Maan...but koi na if it really makes him realize and change his will...thanks dear...
surlin_chhabra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Arnav's ,maan's and khushi's emotions were beautifully presented
kushigowda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...FATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n superb emotional update! Poor Arshi n maan! Nt puts teh saree in the bag! Geet wonders abt it! update soon! Well written
ruhakhan thumbnail
loved it 
so finally maan knows dat khushi did this for her family 
i m feeling really sad for arnav 
and maan he toh cant even ask geet day y she left him
bt i know dey will be one after all true love wins rite
do update soon
Deelight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyc update.. d main leads r ol sad sad... plz do somthin goood na! eagerly waitin fa d nxt update !!!