Fan Fictions

Destiny, Fate And Love Thread 3. Chapter 54 (C) - 68 (A). - Page 19

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
i never expected this.Geet 4got Maan.Oh!I cant bear this.pls let her remember everything soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow
awesome
loved it
geet again lost her memory
ab kya hoga
poor maan and khurana's
grt part
Deelight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG aur loi twist nahi mila kya, i mean she forgot Maan... ur tooo mean... better agle wale twist main bring bak her memory... or strt their love story once again...!!!!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 55 B
awesome dear...
lovely...
but i cant see Maan like this...
Geet baby how could he forget Maan darling?
poor Maan...
my God Anjali is a hitler and Shyam does what she says...
hahaha my God Arnav and Geet will make us laugh like anything i think...
cant wait for that update...
Arnav is so scared of Geet in the other way...
so Geet is gonna name the baby...
and wow her choice of names are so funny...
u have to abbreviate them all dear...
gonna forget them all...
all are in short forms...
phooljhadi?
my God shes a unique piece...
love this Geet adorable kid and girl now...
but she doesnt remember Maan babu...
that was funny about the nicknames...
they didnt name the baby Nandkishore and Devi...
that was so funny...
lovely environment...
once again Motor Mouth...
Arnav is gonna get from Geet soon...
wow Geet sweety is here...
but the Khuranas are gonna be shocked...
Geet's life was so different and shocking...
how could her family do this to her...
they dont deserve any mercy at all...
this Brij deserves severe brutal punishment...
whoa this Geet is so different from our Soni...
never knew she has this side to her...
Maan's Soni was so cute, adorable, lovely but this Geet is so brave and the one who stands for right and justice...
excellent Maan's advice had reached Geet via Arnav and Aakash...
oh he should be credited...
they have been connected way before...
oh no the shocking reality is out for the Khuranas...
how is Maan gonna take this?
and the family doesnt know about Maan except for Arnav...
how are they gonna persuade her?
Arnav and Maan are so mentally so strong and connected...
they are the strengths for each other...

wow that scene was too good...
way to go Chavvi dear...
very good...
acchi dhulai hui but its not sufficient...
but nice update dear...
oh just one thing i couldnt be glad is Geet forgetting Maan...
sigh i always love happy waala scenes and already Arnav's love story is gonna a straight dive and now Maan's is like stranded in a deserted place...
hope u finish off these twists soon and come up with happy waala twists...
cont soon dear...
Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all loved te update.

Awe the beginning was so cute, how Shyam brought little baby boy to arnav because that was Anjali strict order that the baby mamu meets him first. Ohhh hahah I love how Shyam was like geet was suppose to give a name to the baby and how arnav had a face full of horror! He was like motor Mouth choosing baby name NOOo!!! Lol I love the names she gave everyone. Everyone couldn't stop their laughter becUse of arnav reaction to it.

And when the nurse came and said that they will be shiftin geet in his room as well, bechara arnav motor mouth, and poor nurse was confuse as hell.

Omg geet has been through so much! I can't imagine going through what she went through. Yay she remember everyone. Her story was just OMG. I wante to kill darji and brij at that time. Channi and gurvinder both got murder and she witnessed everything. She was so innocent that she actually went for help to her darji and what does he do he tells he that it was him who gave the order to kill them both and that brij was the one who killed them! Truth of your family hurts so much. I'm glad she stood up to them. But it's sad how her own family didnt help her when they locked her in the old cottage.

OMG maan's word of wisdom went from arnav to akash to geet. Unknowing his words were able to save geet from her hard time. Which I'm so glad of. Okie I have to say this now

YOU JUST GAVE ME THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

Geet forgot about maan and everyone! OMG nooo!! I feel so bad for maan! He can't live without geet and knowing that she forgot him and doesn't remember anything from last 2 months was a big shock to him, to the family and us viewers as well!!

I seriously don't know what to say, I feel so bad for maan and arnav totally understood what maan was going through, how much pain he was bearing at that moment. Obviously the raizada family and Gupta family would be confused because they didnt know about geet and maan romance..

And I totally agree with you about how girls are portrayed in shows and all, it's like even we have dreams, ambition and a life that we want to actually live but no they are mostly portrayed as weak ones and all! And I'm glad that khushi is way more stronger character in this story of yours than the show. Because once in a while people do get tired of girls being portrayed as weak.

So I salute you for actually having girls as strong characters in your story. Omg I know right I can just imagine barun sitting with his finger on his lip being silent and giving that innocent look to gurmeet, and gurmeet glaring at him. Ahah I wish that once there would be a show where both gurmeet and arnav would be there with their lady love; meaning khushi and geet.

Thanks for the update and I can't wait for more twists that are awaiting us! God help us digest all that. Continue soon and thanks for the pm (:

I will be reading your other ss as soon as I get free time from college studies.

Love
-Rafia
Barkah thumbnail
Awesome updatesss
Love it
Sorry for late comment
Because I m little busy & sick
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: drashtimeetu

Awsome update
Geet suffered alot
Feeling bad for maan

Thank you!
Yes, Geet suffered a lot! But didnt she suffer in the serial too?
Dont feel bad for Maan! Geet aise peecha nahi chodegi!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suppi_4_u

You are one diplomatic writer kalpana
you know that none of ur readers will bash you with jotas and chappals still you are ready with your shield as you are an awesome writer and story teller.

Now abt the update ..
One emotional update this is ..
Loved it to the core and waiting for the next update..
Plz don't make maan suffer too much yaar ..
And thanks for the PM

😳 You got me there! I am very diplomatic most of the time as according to me, being opinionated leads to fight and I dont want to waste energy on fighting when I could use the energy for DFL or studying! I only become opinionated when the topic is worth wasting energy for!πŸ˜‰

I know that my readers will not bash me with Joota chappals but I want them to bash me!😭 Unless people react strongly how will a writer know that there work is good?πŸ˜‰
And thanks for the compliments! πŸ˜³ I am blushing! Story teller!!!! That is a new compliment! Loved it!😳 Still blushing!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fffan123

Awesome update.

Poor Geet. Feeling really bad for her 😭 😭 😭

Looking at the scenes, it looks as if ARHI and MAANEET are headed for separation. But please Kalpana, make them separated only for small amount of time...

Some more twists πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Yaar ARHI and MAANEET separations are the biggest shockers. Aur kya twists bache hai?

Hmmm...

Looking forward to next update.

Thank you!
Even I am feeling bad for Geet! But dont worry yaar! Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!
Yes, there will be separation but it is not going to be like serials! The separation have enough twists that you will cheer each and every character!
  And twists ke baghair toh meri story hai hi nahi!πŸ˜‰
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjuRish

pls no seperation yaar

bohooo me crying
interesting twist though

Thanks for the review!
And woh story hi kaunsi kis mein separation hi na ho!πŸ˜‰