Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sanghita0000

awesome update...πŸ˜ƒ...loved the song selection...it is one of my favt song...😳

Happy to read that! Thanks for the review!πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet099

Babaji... kuch kuch ho raha hai ;)

Maan didn't wear the clothes kept by Soni... ullu kahin ka. how could he doubt his Soni would leave him. Magar koi gal nahi... Geet Baby hai na... sab kuch teekh kar degi ;)

i love the song. was watching the movie yest... haha I lurvee Hrithik and Kareena in this although their acting in this is a tad bit over :p

Great update!

Kuch kuch nahi bahut kuch ho raha hai!πŸ˜†
Agar Maan ullu hai toh kya hua, Geet bhi tedhi cheez hain! Woh Maan ko baraabar line pe laayegi!πŸ˜ƒ
Arre! Waah! You watched the movie? Did you know that Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon is actually an older movie Chitchor's remake! Chitchor is also of Barjatyas only! It has many famous songs like Tu Jo Mere Sur Mein, Jab Deep Jale Aana and Gori Tera Gaao Bada Pyaara! It also made singer Yesudas very famous! If you get time, watch it! It is lot better than MPKDH!πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the review!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini_s

ooohhh.. waiting for NK.. waiting to c how he helps Arnav..

loved MG part.. Maan badly needs this..

NK is not here to help Arnav! He is here to pour ghee into the fire!
🀣 <- this is my reaction when I think about the chaos Nk will create with his arrival!πŸ˜†
Thanks for the review!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjana yadav

wow
awesome
will nk marry la
wow
grt one
cant wait to read more

Yes, NK will marry La!
Thanks for the review!
Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanum23

thanx 4 pm i m starting 2 read this story

Oh! How sweet! Please read it and tell me what you think!πŸ˜ƒ Happy to get a new reader after a long time!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

geet expressed her luv thru this beautiful song kasam se which is 1 f my fav songs.wil la marry arnav just 4 a loving family?Go away la.Hope NK's comes 4 la

Happy that you liked the song and yes, La is going to marry Arnav for loving family! Dont worry! Nk is coming in next chappy!
Thanks for the review!
Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sutapasarbabhom

Asom updt thangod that nk wil mk entry atleast arnav la mariage puran khatam hoga n arshi romance wil start thanx for pm

Itni jaldi nahi! NK ki entry hui hai La aur Nk mein romance nahi hua! Abhi toh hai asli mazaa!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thanks for the review!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolflora

yah you updated

It was was awesome
so geet took maan to hir room and took khushi to hers
maaneet scene was so good
and I totally love this arnav
so lavanaya is not happy thats good for arnav
but i hope she find her partner soon 

Yes, I Updated! Why do I feel half of my readers must have heaved a sigh of relief at my update?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Jokes apart, Thanks for the review! La's partner is coming in next chappy!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: punam2712

geet saw maan after 10 days and couldnt sto her hear from beating fast

she took out clothes for him which reminded him of those days with soni
geet is determined to win maan over

here arnav is behind khushi - she cant  escape
khushi singh raizada - that is her new name

lavanya is compromising on life - but will she be happy

Thanks for the review! And Of course, La is not happy! Woh happy hoti toh yeh story kuch alag hi hota!πŸ˜‰
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deelight

another awesom nah nah awesomest update from u... bt still dis was sooo sooo small... it got ovr sooo sooon... i wanted 2 read more n more abt d leads... Geet n Arnav's approach towards their partners was jz fantastic ... mindblowing, super duper hit update...πŸ‘
uff! mera to mann to bilkul nahi bhara... i want moreπŸ€— n more πŸ€— n more πŸ€—... hope ur exmz were fyn !!! cya tc ! update ASAPπŸ˜ƒ

OH! You dont know how wide I was grinning when I read the line "Awesomest update"! So happy!
And yes, it did seem a bit small! I felt the same too but then did not what to put in to fill it more. I could not put the next scene coz next scene directly starts next morning and I wanted only first day in chapter 66!πŸ˜’  Aur kya karti? Next update might be longer but not sure! Just made the chapter plan and will start to work on it tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for such a cheerful review! Made me grin like an idiot the whole day!
And here is a secret: When I sat to review it, mera bhi mann nahi bhara! I also wanted to put in more but as I said Day 1 ended right then!
Exams were awesome! Will get results next month! Have to put up as many updates as possible till then as after I get results I will have less time for writing!
Take care and be patient till I update next!πŸ˜ƒ