hmmm arnie good one mate
KASR sounds good right
so are they ready i should hope so
will read chapters you mentioned
enjoy reading those then
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
already was waiting eagerly to see how the bro and sis combo of arnav/geet were going to manofy and get their respective tobes in their mutti..and here you have given us such wonderful teasers...cannot wait for the next update...waiting eagerly
and as suggested by you will go back and read those chapters...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
these 2 love birds... interesting teasers..
Maaneet099 thumbnail
lol very cute teasers... Maan and Khushi are simply going to be left speechless! 
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haye just cant wait to read more
awesome
tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the teasers!
thank you for that!
Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The days are here to bring happiness into a place where Anjali and Arnav have gone through many painful phases. This wedding will bring joy into that family and this house! I can't find any better place for them to get married. Though I have a little suspicion that maybe maan and geet will get married too lol. Don't know but maybe.

Awee she got the rooms declared according to everyone's likes and all. It's good that they have every family in a separate floor, it gives them all privacy and have no hassle about things.

As soon as Maan's name comes up, our Geeto gets all alert about it, listening carefully about when maan will be coming and all. I'm just glad that maan will be here soon and geet can start her plan, and also arnav.
It's time to get your loved ones back and make them yours. Who's excited? I'm hell excited about this. Go team geet and arnav.

OMG I can't wait for geet to do all the things she use to do as soni at khurana mansion. Maan is up for a big surprise too see all his clothes ready and chosen by non other than our soni aka geet! Dev I just freaking love you so much and also naintara. Why couldn't they have been a normal couple in geet? They would've made a perfect couple. So cutee!

And voila Arnav Singh Raizada has begun his plan to get his khushi back. Awee Red Rosses. Just too cute, he will do anything to get her back. Khushi is so shocked, I feel so sad that she only has ten days and then he'll be her jiju (khushi's thoughts) but we all know KKGSR will only be ASR!!! And the volcano is about to erupt as soon as khushi sees arnav. Can't wait to see them together..

Omg I truly laughed so much at Geet's ideas! Just 5 minutes ago I was thinking about filmy ideas and there you go geet has more better than mine lol. Loved the kidnapping one and Arnav's reaction to it. Haha even I wonder how maan will put up with her craziness, but only maan is the one who can handle her lol.
Poor Arnav, where he's stuck! He should've just told her his plan rather than listening to her about some crazy way to get khushi back! OMG the suicide one, where going on top of sheesh mahal and shouting about loving khushi lol just made my day, I can actually imagine him doing that :')

Awee I feel so sad for them, they can't even tell their families about who they love because they don't want them to feel like they are putting burden on them and are forcing them to accept their relation.

Aweee the way dadi maa cried for maan was just so sad, she wants her grandson to love, live and enjoy life again. What maan has been through I can totally understand now why he is so hesitant to fall In love with geet again. Because the pain of loosing was way to greater than anything and he is afraid of feeling that way again. Dadi Maa you rock for telling geet about what maan has gone through, taking care of his siblings and also nt and arjun at a young age. And growing up at young age because his family needed him, forgetting about his own self, and thinking about his family. That is one true son and a brother. I am so proud of maan.

Maan Singh Khurana is here and it's time for Geet to start her plan. I just loved this chapter immensely!

Can't wait for the next update.
Love you so much!
Sorry for the late reply.
saima4744 thumbnail
khushi gonna MR KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RIZA SOON.
awesome teaser.
tf pm.
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mazaa agaya yar
teaser sab bahot pasand aye
thanx fr d pm
n ya jaldi karo na update

Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant