Fan Fictions

Destiny, Fate And Love Thread 3. Chapter 54 (C) - 68 (A). - Page 65

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ashavi

wonderful update...

Thanks for the review!

i always feel bad for Maan,Geet and Khushi but nt even once felt bad for Arnav...

NO one feels bad for him!πŸ˜†

dunno each time when Arnav tries 2 taunting Khushi y doesn't he realise that he s insulting their pure love and beautiful moments...i don't understand that just like Maan y can't he try 2 justify her action and try 2 cherish those beautiful moments instead of making those moments,those emotions meaningless...sometimes i even doubt whether he even loves her...i guess though he fell in love vt her but LACKED 2 most important thing needed in a relation- UNDERSTANDING HIS LADY LOVE AND TRUST...even he had done a mistake of hidding his identity from Khushi which was the very reason for all this misunderstanding but Khushi had tried 2 justify his act instead of blaming Arnav den y is Arnav acting like a jerk..he doesn't even think that even Khushi wud be as much hurt as him or even more than him instead all he can think of s abt himself,his pain,HIM HIM and only HIM...its gud that Khushi has decided 2 leave the place...infact i vl kill u if u let Khushi forgive Arnav easily once all this misunderstanding get cleared...he has 2 work really hard 2 get her forgiveness and woo her...

Arnav is not trying to understand Khushi because he is not using his brain. He is just reacting emotionally and not thinking through his decisions. And you are right! Arnav loved her but never understood her or trusted her. But he will soon start doing that though. So don't worry! And here is the best news! I will make sure that Arnav has to wrok hard to get Khushi's forgiveness. 

loved NT-Dev interaction and their efforts...hope their constant effort vl bring Maaneet closer...

It will!

feeling really bad for Maan infact my heart bleeds 2 see Maan lik this,inspite of having a broken heart he s acting strong,protecting Khushi, trying 2 stay away from Geet for her own good and also taking care of Arnav...well he deserves some love and i am happy that Geet s slowly falling for him...hope Geet falls in love with him soon...loved the talli Geet and her interaction vt Maan...hayee she wanted Maan's closness and wanted 2 kiss Maan...wonderful maaneet moment...i guess Geet's love for him will increase multiple folds when she vl come 2 know that she was Maan's Soni and she sees the depth of his love...

by the way who was the person who cheated Lavanya..?how are u planning 2 sole this marriage issue...?hope u sort it out in such a way that no1 s hurt during this process...
update soon...

The guy who cheated La is out of the scene and will not come back. The marriage issue will be solved in a full on filmy style!πŸ˜†

Thanks for the review!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolflora

lovely  chapter

arnav drunk scene was well written
also geet maan was kind of cute
loved the last line when maan said: Yeh achcha kaam mila hai mujhe! Arnav is drunk, Geet ko call karo! Geet is drunk, Arnav ko call karo! Yeh bhai behen ke beech mein main phas gaya hun!
excited for next part 

Thank you for such a sweet review and also thanks for telling me what exactly you liked from the chappy!
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
why r they both so stubborn, specially Maan
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archa2810

why r they both so stubborn, specially Maan

Errr... I think you should ask that to the production house!πŸ˜‰ They created the characters!πŸ˜†
Thanks for the review!
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Dont worry! Chapter 65 will bring Arnav down a peg or two! And Geet bhi bahut jald Maan ka khayaal rakhna shuru karegi!πŸ˜ƒ
Thnaks for the review!

Arnav will come down a peg or two!! But when will ARHI be together? Waiting desparately for the same.
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fffan123

Arnav will come down a peg or two!! But when will ARHI be together? Waiting desparately for the same.

The process of getting Arhi together will start with chapter 65! And it will be one roller coaster ride for the couple! And full on fun for readers!
Deelight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eagerly waitn i don noe mujhe main patience ki kami hai...pagal hote jaa rahi hooon... jaldi kar do update... itna bada dena itna bada dena ki poocho mat!
Deelight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i should keep my on this one "

Destiny, Fate And Love Thread # 3 Chapter 64(A) Up! (Page 96)

"  ????
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deelight

eagerly waitn i don noe mujhe main patience ki kami hai...pagal hote jaa rahi hooon... jaldi kar do update... itna bada dena itna bada dena ki poocho mat!

Update will be up tomorrow or on Tuesday! Not sure! Depends upon how much I can write today! Because of heavy cold, my hands are cramping and typing is getting a bit tough! Pray that I get to write atleast 2000 owrds tonight! For more details, keep an eye on my Index thread! I put up my estimate of when I will update every night! (The title of the thread is not edited, so follow the last page)
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deelight

i should keep my on this one "

Destiny, Fate And Love Thread # 3 Chapter 64(A) Up! (Page 96)

"  ????

Nope! Keep your eyes on my Index Thread! They give more accurate details on when I can update!πŸ˜‰