Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Laut Aaya Mera Pardesi...

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Another STANDOUT episode.. two days in a row. Star Clap

What a BEAUTIFUL way to start off the episode than with an ASYA scene. Why I loved this scene so much? Cause of Zoya's support during Asad's moment of dilemma. The reassurance from a loved one can always give a boost of courage and morale and that's what Zoe was doing today.. standing by her Mr. Khan. Embarrassed And the every awaited ASYA HUG.. was just.. BETTER THAN EXPECTATIONs in my opinion. Embarrassed I dont know if anyone disagrees .. but honestly it was BY FAR one of the BEST hugs on ASYA till date. Clap IT WAS NOT under ANY pretext EXCEPT pure love and angst.. and the desire to just GET MARRIED.. that;s what these two WANT.. that's all they want.. to BE MARRIED right now.. they don't want to be seperated.. and the idea of it scares them.. Cry

TOH PHIR.. Gul !!! Sun raha hai na tu?? Ouch Ro Rahe Hai AsYa aur Hum. Cry Gul Jaab miya biwi raazi toh kya karega kaazi? LOL LETS GO FOR IT NAH? 

The GHAZIA scene ROFL how senti was that! ROFL Gaffur all pensive remembering his begum Embarrassed aye hai.. Blushing one moment raazia saying YOUR MY HUSBAND and I cant be separated from you..Cry and the next? ROFL RAAZIA saying You have no right to punish me cause of your own misdeeds. ROFL GIRGIT KI TARAH raang badalti hai yeh aurat. ROFL

But the importance of this scene was not just to see Gaffur's REMORSE about helping Raazia murder his first lvoe and seperating from Zoe.. but ALSO to know that GAFFUR IS GUILTY .. and not innocent from the murder.. some of us including myself still had doubts about whether he helped Raazia or not. but today that was cleared. Ouch

Laut Aaya Mera Pardesi...

FIRST Imran comes to Khan Villa. Ermm See. Honestly.. IM HAPPY to see him buck up and come there and say LISTEN I wanna marry Najma and I want you all to come talk to my parents. Ermm Good for you on that part.. 

BUT heres the thing.

FIRST, YOU LIKE NAJMA RIGHT? Angry So you BRING YOUR BHEINS MOTHER and COME TO KV and ASK FOR HER HAND. Angry THE GUY goes to the GIRLS house to ask for hand.. the girls fam doesnt go to the guys. Dead (or at least thats what i think. LOL).. I just didnt like that. Ouch That was rather disgusting. Dead 

Second, I REALLY just almost vomitted seeing Imran in KV. Dead He just LOOKS so OUT OF PLACE there. Ouch Am i the only one that felt that way?Ouch

Third.. DAMN PROUD of Asad and Dilshaad today. Zoe is just being Zoe. LOL I really dont think she has a place to say MUCh accept lets meet Imran..LOL cause her character has always been like this.. TRUE LOVE should be together and what not.. Zoe is like that.. and she is unaware of the consequences of things.. she is a RASH impulsive character.. so i GET IT. 

BUT damn proud of ASAD because he was totally in character today as well.Clap VERY critical.. LIKE A BROTHER... like the RATIONAL .. weigh everything before taking any decision type of person he has been since beginning. Clap And Dilshaad Im also proud because she too didnt side with Najma immediatly. She thought to THINK about Nikhat. Clap 

Laut Aaya Mera Pardesi.. to HUMEIRA! Clap KETKI IS BACK AS HUMEIRA! Clap Damn happy to see hUmeira back! HAPPY and lively like the BEGINNING of the show! Clap She rocked today.. i think she was the STAR of the episode actually. Wink My Star of the EPisode tag goes to Ketki Kadam today. Star But looks like she doesnt remember anything BAD..OuchOuch Maybe not even Aayan's refusal of her. Ouch Aayans happy face.. Embarrassed 

Not much to say on this except BRILLIANT. Clap

and the Precap.. not much to comment on KV stuff.. but Humz being shocked about her get up.. i really think she has alter ego.. Ouch thats the only thing that makes sense right now. Ermm

OVERALL: QH is ROCKING right now! Clap DAMN happy. The story is moving forward INCREDIBLY.. The only things we need to pay attention to are:

1. WILL asya tie the knot this time around or no?
2. I thought Humeira will be ANGRY with Aayan.. btu the way she asked for him today.. didnt seem likely. Ouch But will Aayan miss Rajni? Ouch or will be he happy with Humz? Ouch
3. Brothers showdown.. HOW WILL IT UNFOLD! Wink damn excited for this. Clap

10/10 today.. cause of the performances and the scene stealers.. (AsYa and Ketki/Humeira, and ALSO Tej Sapru ie Gaffu who was AWESOME ClapStar Progression of story is great right now! Lot to look forward to..

Raazia snuck out right? Ermm I skipped over her.. so not sure will have to rewatch i guess.. but we need to look out for that too Ouch

Anyways... HAPPY FRIDAY and HAPPY QH Watching!

Hug

Comments/Likes

-Rosh

Edited by -Shayari- - 16 August 2013 at 10:40am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiojas143samara5Hellothereforumcoolphoolninaraj1fee-feejemiiAnkahee..Sana...Niyati_21chibi_deeaasya04antiquegolddivyabelleAsya_Maaneetlove.asad.zoyajujubemanognasaisheilasandhudaydream.ksen-krrish-ziya117LoveAsYa222braich_galkankabhor-khaleesi-anushreemishra-Kruti.S--Reeti-annanyaksgianTeriGalliyan....Mallu...-Shormi-gossipgirlxoxostarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu.Nabi.|Persephone|metoyou..vidhi..Nithiya95Mystic_nights_...Tanu...raneebMisHumptyDumptymix_of_emotionsDreANandiniRaizadaa-Eris--Araina-Sherni_Jerry-BerryCharm-

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Two times my whole comment got erased two times and i am pissed nowAngry
well the episode was amazing...
I loved how zoya supported asad and her reassurances for asad that he will make the right decision makes me feel that indeed he will make the right decision...
Loved how zoya started her banter to change asad's mood and the way asad asked her nver to talk about leaving him shows how mush her support an presence matters to him...the hug was the perfect closure to this scene...i love how they draw strength from each otherEmbarrassed
I never thought that Gaffur was not guilty..i actually feel that he loves Razia man that must bn hardLOLi ac.he may not have murdered zoya's mom but he was involve in the cover up and framing rashid...Karma has finally caught up with Rashid and the sad part is his daughters are paying for his crimes which is the worst punishment that any father could get...tej sapru was amazing today he makes me feel bad even for a person as bas as gaffur sometimes
Imraan's opening statement couldn't have been worse"aapko to mere and najma k bare mein pata hi hoga"..i felt his attitude was too callous towards Nikhat and her feelings and man after all this he wants asad and his family to come and talk to hassena bi..it took some guts for him to KM but his talks ruined everything...he is still an a**
Ohk i was a little disappointed with asad yesterday wen he said that if Imraan was indeed in Najma's destiny no one not even he could change that...but I was so happy to see his corcern for Nikhat today...When zoya was talking about Najma he said that not only najma but he has to think about nikhat too...in the dilshad zoya and asad scene again wen zoya said that since nikhat and imraan's wedding is off it will be ohk to meet Imraan's parents but his first priority was to know how Nikhat feels and the best part was when he told Imraan that before anyone be it Najma,Imraan or him could take any further step they need to talk to Nikhat...
Today i just loved how asad handled everything...
yes finally humeira is back...i think she isn't angry with ayaan may b coz subconsciously she has surpressed all the bad memories...
Razia escaped and i think soon she will make an entry in SM

Edited by anushreemishra - 16 August 2013 at 11:21am

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Ankie is always there to reserve. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.MisHumptyDumpty

-Hinaloveasya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hinaloveasya-
-Hinaloveasya-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Todays epi was mindblowing

xxMATSxx

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Yeah, Episode was amazing.. Loved it

Hug was really passionateEmbarrassed and I would have liked to see how they broke the Hug.. Zoya again brought up her Nikah ek Wada Theory that means CV's are going with their plan I dnt know whats plan.. Gafoor is hypocrite as always.. Does he love Razia??Confused..And now Humeira asking for Razia and  Razia running from jail, I think she wil be back in SM soon..
Zoya is clearly favoring Najma-Imran without thinking about consequences..Typical Zoya..she still needs to grow up.. Loved Dilshad's reaction..Now as Humeira is back, I am dying to see AyRa together.. But I felt, today Ketki washaving Rajni effect, Humeira is not that loud but yeah she was overall good just for some time I felt it like Rajni and not Humeira

Good postThumbs Up

Edited by kankabhor - 16 August 2013 at 10:54am

xxMATSxx

MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
what else Rosh, i skip my dinner always  to unres it Hug 

TeriGalliyan.xxMATSxx

MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Am sad. We wont have a same AWEFREAKINGf**kING episode on Monday :(  — #feeling cursed.

TeriGalliyan.xxMATSxx

Go to top