Qubool Hai

I don't even... (Page 9)

-Aswini- IF-Dazzler
-Aswini-
-Aswini-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by -Aswini-

tbh i don care about Najma and ImranLOL let them do watever they want..just tell Asad to grow a stubble and cut his hair (his lips are normal now so i don mindLOL) anyways stubble and haircut are not happening anytime soon..this show gives us so many reasons to cribLOL I started laughing when he was looking at the sky while hugging ZoyaLOL

Asad- permanent prudeLOL
Zoya-Permanent runaway brideLOL

@bold-Exactly..Am scared he is gonna do that even when they do the deedShocked Bahut baari padegiLOL

do the deedShocked  Super cynical Ranjini is most needed nowLOL he ll never do that...even today its coz of zoya olyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgerogerrocks

-Aswini- IF-Dazzler
-Aswini-
-Aswini-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Zoya is now getting her typical character to the fore..U love each other..marry each other...uski life is pretty straightforward..don't want to marry, run away..u love somebody, get married...

And it's pretty understandable because she has never seen family dynamics at play...
Exactly.. Once she gets married to Ayaan, she'l realize how her one time marriage principle is outdated and impracticalClap She'l understand the merits of punar vivahClap

LOL no she wont...she ll be thanking her stars fr saving her from Prude AsadLOL

Edited by -Aswini- - 16 August 2013 at 11:26am

GredandForgerogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Zoya is now getting her typical character to the fore..U love each other..marry each other...uski life is pretty straightforward..don't want to marry, run away..u love somebody, get married...

And it's pretty understandable because she has never seen family dynamics at play...

Don't gimme that. She doesn't even know that it hurts feelings when you are rushing things.

For all the bhashan about the importance of relationship, and after her own marriage broke, she should know the dynamics like the back of her hand.

Yaar don blame the poor thing..Once she gets married to Ayaan, she'l understand everythingEmbarrassed Bachi dheere dheere sab kuch samaj jayegiEmbarrassed Hai na Sruthi?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForge

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

tbh i don care about Najma and ImranLOL let them do watever they want..just tell Asad to grow a stubble and cut his hair (his lips are normal now so i don mindLOL) anyways stubble and haircut are not happening anytime soon..this show gives us so many reasons to cribLOL I started laughing when he was looking at the sky while hugging ZoyaLOL

Asad- permanent prudeLOL

@bold-Exactly..Am scared he is gonna do that even when they do the deedShocked Bahut baari padegiLOL

do the deedShocked  Super cynical Ranjini is most needed nowLOL he ll never do that...even today its coz of zoya olyLOL
Arre they wont even get married in the first place..Doing the deed toh bahut door ki bath haiCool Happy?LOL

-Aswini-GredandForge

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Don't gimme that. She doesn't even know that it hurts feelings when you are rushing things.

For all the bhashan about the importance of relationship, and after her own marriage broke, she should know the dynamics like the back of her hand.

Yaar don blame the poor thing..Once she gets married to Ayaan, she'l understand everythingEmbarrassed Bachi dheere dheere sab kuch samaj jayegiEmbarrassed Hai na Sruthi?Embarrassed

If you look at it, she is at fault. She's the reason for this mess. Though unknowingly. Dilshad just mentioned it in the passing and she took it upon herself. She called Faisal. She is even suggesting them to get together. Granted she wants the bhala of all. But how can she ignore everything?

nautanki_anurogerrocks

-Aswini- IF-Dazzler
-Aswini-
-Aswini-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Asad- permanent prudeLOL

Arre they wont even get married in the first place..Doing the deed toh bahut door ki bath haiCool Happy?LOL

and yo are back with yur pessimismClapLOL but i think asad got scared abt these things oly after that SR fiascoLOL coz before that he was lil open abt his feelings..i was super shocked with his first date planLOL i never expected that from him..that bitch scared the shit outta himLOL no wonder he cudnt come out of the traumaLOL

GredandForgerogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

No..u aren't getting my point..what she says is the result of her upbringing in an environment where only two people decide they need to get married...

For her..once u are married, only death can free u from it...but until then if u have a chance to set it right...do it now...

She ran away from her own marriage for the same reason...and her marriage broke, so she took it in her stride and left..she came back to set things right only when she got to know the truth..and she still maintains that 'Nikah mere liye ek waada hai'...to her, marriage means an all or none thing..so she never wants to get it wrong nor she wants Najma to get it wrong the first time...for her it's the first and the last time..

And if I may add, right now she is being selfish for Najma...it's her bias talking...nothing else

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

-Aswini- IF-Dazzler
-Aswini-
-Aswini-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@ Shruthi: seems like yo are defending Zoya nowLOL Gul owes yo big time...AAK, Imran now Zoya and the list goesLOL Yo are the best in this area noone can beat yo Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikGredandForgerogerrocks

Go to top