Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I don't even... (Page 77)

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Nope not much..It was really mediocre compared to his standards..And the movie was a train wreck..Cant believe it was directed by Mani RatnamLOL This guy has directed such gems in the past man..God knows whats happened to him off late..

Didn't watch the movie. I can't stand the actress's sister so it affected that.LOL
Nenjukulle is way over rated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Nope not much..It was really mediocre compared to his standards..And the movie was a train wreck..Cant believe it was directed by Mani RatnamLOL This guy has directed such gems in the past man..God knows whats happened to him off late..

Didn't watch the movie. I can't stand the actress's sister so it affected that.LOL
Lol the story was way too effed up man..Have you seen this movie called Anjali? Its a pretty old Mani Ratnam film..That movie is sheer genius..I get depressed till date if i watch that movie..The climax just stays with you man..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Lol the story was way too effed up man..Have you seen this movie called Anjali? Its a pretty old Mani Ratnam film..That movie is sheer genius..I get depressed till date if i watch that movie..The climax just stays with you man..

Yeah. That and there's a Telugu film called Matru Devo Bhava. One song gives goosebumps. I haven't heard even one person tell me that they didn't get emotional after watching it.
In malayalam it was originally Akashadoothu
And in Hindi Tulsi

rogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Anjali was amazing..I saw it and I cried like no tomorrowCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Anjali Cry

GredandForgerogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Yeah. That and there's a Telugu film called Matru Devo Bhava. One song gives goosebumps. I haven't heard even one person tell me that they didn't get emotional after watching it.
In malayalam it was originally Akashadoothu
And in Hindi Tulsi
Oh yeah i have heard a lot about this but haven't watched it tell date..Will check it out..Have you seen the tamil version of Sadma? I hate Kamal but you gotta give it to him..Thats got to be one of the best performances everClap Am glad it was made in hindi cos it deserved all the recognition..

GredandForgenautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Coming back to the topic.

Suggest songs for 

GaZia
RasHeen
RasHad
AyRa
AsYa

ImVeer ( No other portmanteau with Immi pleaseDead)

nautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Anjali was amazing..I saw it and I cried like no tomorrowCry
You guys have seen the movie? Man the way the lil kid screams in the end gives me goosebumps till date..Such a brilliantly directed movie..

GredandForgenautanki_anu

Go to top