Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I don't even... (Page 70)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44348

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

karan is damn funny...he said main auro ki behan dekh ke jelous nahi hota ki kash meri bhi behn hoti..haan ye sochta hu ki kaash uski behn ko janta hotaLOL
Lol..Did they show something about the show?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by sujataraje

karan is damn funny...he said main auro ki behan dekh ke jelous nahi hota ki kash meri bhi behn hoti..haan ye sochta hu ki kaash uski behn ko janta hotaLOL
Lol..Did they show something about the show?LOL
nothing same haseena bi eating like no tomorrow at KMLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

What if Humeira dies or something?Shocked Then Gaffur might think ek ladki se nahi toh doosri ladki se hi sahi and gets his pyaari beti Zoya married to Ayaan?Shocked

Gaffur is not a fan of Ayaan. Its not like his ultimate goal is to have Ayaan as damaad. Why would he do that?LOL
See imagine Humeira and Ayaan get marriaed..Or wait its fixed and there is just one day left for marriage..And she goes out to buy some surprise gift for Ayaan or her abbu..Asad knocks her off cos of brake failure in his carShocked Ayaan and Gaffur get to know this and swear revengeCry So yeah, Gaffur coerces Zoya into marrying AyaanOuch Ayaan hates her and has married her only to take revenge from Asad on behalf of Humeira and Nikhat( regarding the Imran issue)..But Zoya is a pativrata nari and she is super patient with himClap He gradually realizes whata  gem she is and falls in loveClap Punar vivah-zindagi milegi dobaraEmbarrassed Don ask me what happened to Asad..He was probably moping aroundLOL
Phew, thats my predictionLOL

Quite a prediction there. Possible considering Gul's leads always have sisters who are more important to them than anything else.LOL

Edit:

What if Ayaan and Asad marry each other's love for revengeLOL


Edited by GredandForge - 19 August 2013 at 3:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Joined: 09 May 2013
Posts: 20122

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

What if Humeira dies or something?Shocked Then Gaffur might think ek ladki se nahi toh doosri ladki se hi sahi and gets his pyaari beti Zoya married to Ayaan?Shocked

Gaffur is not a fan of Ayaan. Its not like his ultimate goal is to have Ayaan as damaad. Why would he do that?LOL
See imagine Humeira and Ayaan get marriaed..Or wait its fixed and there is just one day left for marriage..And she goes out to buy some surprise gift for Ayaan or her abbu..Asad knocks her off cos of brake failure in his carShocked Ayaan and Gaffur get to know this and swear revengeCry So yeah, Gaffur coerces Zoya into marrying AyaanOuch Ayaan hates her and has married her only to take revenge from Asad on behalf of Humeira and Nikhat( regarding the Imran issue)..But Zoya is a pativrata nari and she is super patient with himClap He gradually realizes whata  gem she is and falls in loveClap Punar vivah-zindagi milegi dobaraEmbarrassed Don ask me what happened to Asad..He was probably moping aroundLOL
Phew, thats my predictionLOL

Quite a prediction there. Possible considering Gul's leads always have sisters who are more important to them than anything else.LOL

Edit:

What if Ayaan and Asad marry each other's love for revengeLOL

Besides it's raksha bandhan tmrw LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesGredandForgerogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Joined: 09 May 2013
Posts: 20122

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by rogerrocks

What if Humeira dies or something?Shocked Then Gaffur might think ek ladki se nahi toh doosri ladki se hi sahi and gets his pyaari beti Zoya married to Ayaan?Shocked

Gaffur is not a fan of Ayaan. Its not like his ultimate goal is to have Ayaan as damaad. Why would he do that?LOL
See imagine Humeira and Ayaan get marriaed..Or wait its fixed and there is just one day left for marriage..And she goes out to buy some surprise gift for Ayaan or her abbu..Asad knocks her off cos of brake failure in his carShocked Ayaan and Gaffur get to know this and swear revengeCry So yeah, Gaffur coerces Zoya into marrying AyaanOuch Ayaan hates her and has married her only to take revenge from Asad on behalf of Humeira and Nikhat( regarding the Imran issue)..But Zoya is a pativrata nari and she is super patient with himClap He gradually realizes whata  gem she is and falls in loveClap Punar vivah-zindagi milegi dobaraEmbarrassed Don ask me what happened to Asad..He was probably moping aroundLOL
Phew, thats my predictionLOL

Quite a prediction there. Possible considering Gul's leads always have sisters who are more important to them than anything else.LOL

Edit:

What if Ayaan and Asad marry each other's love for revengeLOL

This reminds me of cross multiplication in algebra in school LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgerogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu


If Imran doesn't give ghaas to Tannu, she'll go to Faisal provided he is loaded with cash but I guess it will be too late to do humbistar with him coz she'll start to show by then LOL

Tannu will go to Farhan. Like in the Mahabharata, Amba asks Bhishma to marry her coz there's no elseEmbarrassed


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 17709

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu


This reminds me of cross multiplication in algebra in school LOL

What funEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anurogerrocks

Sajjal-k Groupbie
Sajjal-k
Sajjal-k

Joined: 02 July 2013
Posts: 73

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
nice post ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForge

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
No One Can Separate us- Not Even Destiny Can- PICS

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: ASADsweetZOYA   Replies: 78   Views: 9205

ASADsweetZOYA 78 9205 27 September 2013 at 4:58am by ChamakChallo91
First Asad and now even Zoya?

Author: notacrimetolove   Replies: 9   Views: 2175

notacrimetolove 9 2175 18 August 2013 at 12:01pm by sumaiya14
no wonder if dey replace surbhi or even end d show

Author: theresaminu   Replies: 2   Views: 820

theresaminu 2 820 10 July 2013 at 6:33am by exquisite.
The ajmer Track will go One even After mahasangam

2

Author: Sonias   Replies: 10   Views: 2058

Sonias 10 2058 09 July 2013 at 1:32am by Dae_drmer
Relax, it's not even possible anyway.

2 3 4 5

Author: goingreen   Replies: 34   Views: 4035

goingreen 34 4035 21 June 2013 at 8:15am by goingreen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index