Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by sujataraje

Morning people..
Urgh, he is a lawyer?Angry I don like himLOL
i wish amrapali also comes out as law graduateLOL
I'l renounce my profession thenAngry
I cant believe this Vikram guy is a lawyerLOL I remember reading that he studied in some prestigious institution..Then why has he come here? He could have done so much better than playing a wimp on an Indian Telly soapLOL

At least we can hate his character...LOL..Immy is so spineless it's unreal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Morning people..
I cant believe this Vikram guy is a lawyerLOL I remember reading that he studied in some prestigious institution..Then why has he come here? He could have done so much better than playing a wimp on an Indian Telly soapLOL

Wahi toh..Thats why am saying he can do so much betterLOL 
Btw, you know this girl Disha who plays Pankhuri in PKD skipped her 12th exams for this show..Its just so incredulous and such a foolish decision to make..I still don get how these people make such decisionsConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Morning people..

Wahi toh..Thats why am saying he can do so much betterLOL 
Btw, you know this girl Disha who plays Pankhuri in PKD skipped her 12th exams for this show..Its just so incredulous and such a foolish decision to make..I still don get how these people make such decisionsConfused

To each his own re...maybe that's what they wanted to do all along...LOL...btw..by the feel of that article, it looks like we are going to see more of Immy

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged

To each his own re...maybe that's what they wanted to do all along...LOL...btw..by the feel of that article, it looks like we are going to see more of Immy
See am not faulting their choice of profession..Am sure they have a passion for acting and wanted to do it all along..But am sure they know how volatile, unstable and uncertain this profession is..A show can be axed any time and there is no guarantee that they'l get to work in another nice show..So its better to atleast finish your 12th and secure your future..There should be some alternative man..What if this doesn't work out? Thats exactly why i feel the decision is foolish..

Am hoping its just his birthday giftLOL He is a really bad actor manLOL

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged

See am not faulting their choice of profession..Am sure they have a passion for acting and wanted to do it all along..But am sure they know how volatile, unstable and uncertain this profession is..A show can be axed any time and there is no guarantee that they'l get to work in another nice show..So its better to atleast finish your 12th and secure your future..There should be some alternative man..What if this doesn't work out? Thats exactly why i feel the decision is foolish..

Ya..on that I agree totally...that u should have at least something to fall back on..at least u should do ur graduation...koi toh degree ho...yeh profession rahe na rahe

He isn't as bad as AG yaar...LOL

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Ya..on that I agree totally...that u should have at least something to fall back on..at least u should do ur graduation...koi toh degree ho...yeh profession rahe na rahe

Graduation ko chodo..12th hi bahut badi bath haiLOL Btw, my mom was watching the south filmfare awards yesterday and they called ARR to give away the lifetime achievement award..Man the guy was so humble and genuine..He din go crazy showering praises on the winner but whatever he said was super genuine..I thought of you when i saw him yesterday LOL

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Graduation ko chodo..12th hi bahut badi bath haiLOL Btw, my mom was watching the south filmfare awards yesterday and they called ARR to give away the lifetime achievement award..Man the guy was so humble and genuine..He din go crazy showering praises on the winner but whatever he said was super genuine..I thought of you when i saw him yesterday LOL

Big smile..that's one of the reasons apart from his music that I am his fan..Saturday night 11 to 12 midnight, I just closed my eyes and listened to the music he made...coke studio was amazingBig smile

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Big smile..that's one of the reasons apart from his music that I am his fan..Saturday night 11 to 12 midnight, I just closed my eyes and listened to the music he made...coke studio was amazingBig smile
Lol..You were talking about luka chupi the other day na? Have you seen this JDJ performance by Sushant, the Kai Po Che guy or better the previous Manav from PR, on this song? Its beautiful man..Check it out..That song has the best lyrics ever..I cried the first time i saw the movie esp. the 'lage bin tere mujhko akela' part..Sheer geniusClap

starsinmyeyes

Go to top