Qubool Hai

I don't even... - Page 37

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GredandForge

Hey Anu! 

I don't even look forward for tomorrow's episode. Its gonna be boring.

I dunno why I feel this clash between 2 bros is gonna be bit of a yawn fest πŸ₯±. The reason (Najma n Imran) are even more yawn worthy.

Besides am gonna miss MH on Shru's, Ro's n ur posts for sure. I came in late but have been having a blast lately πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nautanki_anu

I dunno why I feel this clash between 2 bros is gonna be bit of a yawn fest πŸ₯±. The reason (Najma n Imran) are even more yawn worthy.

Besides am gonna miss MH on Shru's, Ro's n ur posts for sure. I came in late but have been having a blast lately πŸ˜†

Yeah man. Its a stupid plot. I don't even see the clash happening. Its like a bulid up to nothing.

True. I've still not gotten over it
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Yeah man. Its a stupid plot. I don't even see the clash happening. Its like a bulid up to nothing.

True. I've still not gotten over it

I'm happy though that the masala factory drama is over πŸ˜†. I'm sure the brothers will unite soon after they throw Imran out of QH. I jus can't stand the guy. He has jus one expression on his face. I hate him more than Tannu now πŸ˜†.

Besides Tannu is bac n her antics seem jaded now. She'll again start with teasing Zoe abt her abbu n her endless kill Zoya missions πŸ₯±.
GredandForge thumbnail

I'm happy though that the masala factory drama is over πŸ˜†. I'm sure the brothers will unite soon after they throw Imran out of QH. I jus can't stand the guy. He has jus one expression on his face. I hate him more than Tannu now πŸ˜†.

Besides Tannu is bac n her antics seem jaded now. She'll again start with teasing Zoe abt her abbu n her endless kill Zoya missions πŸ₯±.

Yeah. It was so bad. I have a feeling the writer is sadistic. How does the person come up with such scenes?
Don't get me started on Imran. He irritates me more than Tannu now and I never thought that'll happenπŸ˜†

Tannu is nothing now. Nothing. No use unless she'll take Imran and go away.
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Maddy..I know u will not read this...but u have an amazing sense if humour...and u are a Potterhead too...that makes it all the more special...as far as my being Lupin is concerned, the werewolf has been let loose now...and they might just regret it...😎..love u babes
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Yeah. It was so bad. I have a feeling the writer is sadistic. How does the person come up with such scenes?
Don't get me started on Imran. He irritates me more than Tannu now and I never thought that'll happenπŸ˜†

Tannu is nothing now. Nothing. No use unless she'll take Imran and go away.

Why don't they show ImVeer married n settled in Kanpur where her workshop is. Away fm Bhopal πŸ˜†. U know initially I dint mind Tannu. I dint even find her overacting. Which vamp doesn't overact. Of couse Razia is a class apart. Besides Tannu was instumental in getting AsYa closer. I don't let serials or fictional characters affect me. I don't even crib that much. I thot she'll be around for 2 - 3 mths max. But her games continued n then it truly got irritating more fm the story pt of view than the character and actor. They shd've kicked her out inMay or June. The sword n cliff thingy was the heights. I cdn't take it after that. πŸ˜‘
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know yaar...matlab whatever the reason is...I want a good slander fest man...Shireen accuses Dilshaad..Dilshaad says something abput Shireen...Ayaan calls Asad stepbrother and this time he means it...toh na kuch maza aaye..right now it all looks so peaceful...
GredandForge thumbnail
Maddy,

You are amazing. Your sense of humor is great. Its really sad that we couldn't bond. There were so many things I wanted to ask you. Never even knew which house you were sorted into
Will miss you. Keep rocking and spreading laughter to all the people around you. I'm sure in real life no one will attack you. Love youπŸ€—
Bal, you think you can send this to her?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay you people are writing farewell notes and i cant even get myself to write now
GredandForge thumbnail

Why don't they show ImVeer married n settled in Kanpur where her workshop is. Away fm Bhopal πŸ˜†. U know initially I dint mind Tannu. I dint even find her overacting. Which vamp doesn't overact. Of couse Razia is a class apart. Besides Tannu was instumental in getting AsYa closer. I don't let serials or fictional characters affect me. I don't even crib that much. I thot she'll be around for 2 - 3 mths max. But her games continued n then it truly got irritating more fm the story pt of view than the character and actor. They shd've kicked her out inMay or June. The sword n cliff thingy was the heights. I cdn't take it after that. πŸ˜‘

So true. If it was a cameo I wouldn't have minded her that much. She definitely has out stayed her welcome.