Qubool Hai

I don't even... (Page 13)

jujube Goldie
jujube
jujube

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by jujube

@Roggerrocks .. ha finally i got u i was searching for u all over the posts Smile  hope u remember me.
 Jus wanted to know ur opinion on the much awaited and much talked about hug ..
how did u feel ?
Aww thank youHug
I liked the hug man..Way better than the one we got in the Maha epiLOL Asad toh as usual cried, moped around and thanked the almighty but Zoya legit looked desperate and turned on..Good progressClap Now lets all wait for the day Prude Ahmed Khan remotely looks turned on..Don hold your breathe though cos it might never happenLOL

Do u have any idea why he looks up every time .. i mean even during that lappy scene Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikGredandForgestarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .MadHatter.

I agree with you all. Zoya seems not to be giving a flying duck about Nikhat mayn. She's not understanding the gravity of it all. Two sisters falling for the same guy...come on, that's supposed to get a "W*F" out of you at least!

And oh myyy, that comment from Zoya where she says, "Imran bohot naik larka hoga". Yeah right, Najma has done her PhD in finding "naik" guys, no?Confused

You know girls are dumb that way, don ya?LOL

Matchmaking is stupid. Jane Austen proved that.
Nice idea. Its like that basherz dori LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

@Roggerrocks .. ha finally i got u i was searching for u all over the posts Smile  hope u remember me.
 Jus wanted to know ur opinion on the much awaited and much talked about hug ..
how did u feel ?
Aww thank youHug
I liked the hug man..Way better than the one we got in the Maha epiLOL Asad toh as usual cried, moped around and thanked the almighty but Zoya legit looked desperate and turned on..Good progressClap Now lets all wait for the day Prude Ahmed Khan remotely looks turned on..Don hold your breathe though cos it might never happenLOL

Do u have any idea why he looks up every time .. i mean even during that lappy scene Embarrassed
You are accusing Asad of watching po*n on his laptop?Shocked He looks up to the almighty only instances where he is supposed to look turned onShocked Pakka he is watching Sunny Leone''s videos on YTShocked

jujubeGredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

jujube Goldie
jujube
jujube

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I agree with you all. Zoya seems not to be giving a flying duck about Nikhat mayn. She's not understanding the gravity of it all. Two sisters falling for the same guy...come on, that's supposed to get a "W*F" out of you at least!

And oh myyy, that comment from Zoya where she says, "Imran bohot naik larka hoga". Yeah right, Najma has done her PhD in finding "naik" guys, no? Confused

MadHatter im ur fan too.. and miss u 

im one of souls enlightened by u in o o jane jana 

y r u nt making any posts? havent seen u much these days or may b im lost sm whre..Smile

CanadianChik-Aswini-GredandForgerogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

The goddamn hair. Unprofessional behaviour from KSG. There, I said it. Shoot me now.

Zoya, wear those running shoes and bhaag ja. You don't want a man who'll be crying buckets during your SR LOL Someone please do NOT let KSG go near glycerin.

Imran is a waste of screen space man. Such constipated expressions LOL Compare that to Tannu's OTT ones and you'll know that opposites attract LOL

Gaffur thinks so calmly about all the kameenapan he has done till date, as if instead of a murder, he's thinking about the high prices of aaloo tamatar nowadays Confused LOL

Please cut those locks somehow. Are the barbers on a strike in Mumbai?

LamaoLOL Imagine Tannu and Imran's expressions when they did the deed?LOL Devil's spawn on the wayLOL
Apparently, KSG doesn't use glycerinEmbarrassed He is a very natural actorEmbarrassed 

Wow. His tear glands seem to have defied biology by now LOL Did he somehow use biotech to transfer the Star Flush Bahu genes into himself? LOL
Na he is just naturally giftedEmbarrassed Am proud of him yaEmbarrassed

jujubeGredandForgestarsinmyeyes

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

nice post dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForge

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

And oh myyy, that comment from Zoya where she says, "Imran bohot naik larka hoga". Yeah right, Najma has done her PhD in finding "naik" guys, no?Confused

You know girls are dumb that way, don ya?LOL

Matchmaking is stupid. Jane Austen proved that.
Nice idea. Its like that basherz dori LOL
Love is blind and its true man..Girls are really really dumb that way..Am not surprised Zoya, Najma and Nikhat think Imran is the next best thing since sliced breadLOL Hota hai..When Deepika and Katrina can fight over a douchebag like Ranbir, sab kuch jaayaz haiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikjujubenautanki_anuGredandForgestarsinmyeyes

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Girls have this incessant need to pair people up. Its really stupid. Do I blame the patriarchial society for this need to be dependent?

CanadianChikstarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

Go to top