Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Man i love IPK's tagline😆

Me too. Its the first thing that attracts you to the show. Later koi bharosa nahin😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

what if zoe dies..na raha baans na bajwgi baansuri..then tannu can get married to asad and nazma and nikhat can share imraan😆

Going by old shows, death never happens, they just disappear😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Gaffur is not a fan of Ayaan. Its not like his ultimate goal is to have Ayaan as damaad. Why would he do that?😆

Becoz now after Imran marries Najma there are no bachelors in Bhopal, only Ayaan is left n Ghafoor will never let Humzie marry Asad coz of dushmani 😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Going by old shows, death never happens, they just disappear😆

N come bac with plastic surgery 😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Becoz now after Imran marries Najma there are no bachelors in Bhopal, only Ayaan is left n Ghafoor will never let Humzie marry Asad coz of dushmani 😆

There's Faisal and Farhan(hope he's not married)
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

N come bac with plastic surgery 😆

That is possible only in a single world that starts with K😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
karan is damn funny...he said main auro ki behan dekh ke jelous nahi hota ki kash meri bhi behn hoti..haan ye sochta hu ki kaash uski behn ko janta hota😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gaffur is not a fan of Ayaan. Its not like his ultimate goal is to have Ayaan as damaad. Why would he do that?😆

See imagine Humeira and Ayaan get marriaed..Or wait its fixed and there is just one day left for marriage..And she goes out to buy some surprise gift for Ayaan or her abbu..Asad knocks her off cos of brake failure in his car😲 Ayaan and Gaffur get to know this and swear revenge😭 So yeah, Gaffur coerces Zoya into marrying Ayaan Ayaan hates her and has married her only to take revenge from Asad on behalf of Humeira and Nikhat( regarding the Imran issue)..But Zoya is a pativrata nari and she is super patient with him👏 He gradually realizes whata  gem she is and falls in love👏 Punar vivah-zindagi milegi dobara😳 Don ask me what happened to Asad..He was probably moping around😆
Phew, thats my prediction😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail

There's Faisal and Farhan(hope he's not married)

If Imran doesn't give ghaas to Tannu, she'll go to Faisal provided he is loaded with cash but I guess it will be too late to do humbistar with him coz she'll start to show by then 😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

See imagine Humeira and Ayaan get marriaed..Or wait its fixed and there is just one day left for marriage..And she goes out to buy some surprise gift for Ayaan or her abbu..Asad knocks her off cos of brake failure in his car😲 Ayaan and Gaffur get to know this and swear revenge😭 So yeah, Gaffur coerces Zoya into marrying Ayaan Ayaan hates her and has married her only to take revenge from Asad on behalf of Humeira and Nikhat( regarding the Imran issue)..But Zoya is a pativrata nari and she is super patient with him👏 He gradually realizes whata  gem she is and falls in love👏 Punar vivah-zindagi milegi dobara😳 Don ask me what happened to Asad..He was probably moping around😆
Phew, thats my prediction😆

🤣
then one night stand between asad and zoya and again BNHH😳